It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Account of Awareness of attempted possible alien Abduction .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Account of Awareness of attempted possible alien Abduction .

The other night while getting of to sleep. A alien techno intelligent strobe type flashes seemed to appear in groups of three within split seconds of one another near my window with a short buzzing , Then sharply followed by a forced sleep paralysis flooding my mind and body ,
my immediate reaction was to fight aggressively to become conscious, but a overwhelming drowsiness flooded my body eventually my fight or fight responses overcame this alien light display , human spirit against the knowing of a vile reason to take my spirit and rape my humanity for a selfish use overcome it- them.

I had once consciously before fell prey to this same horror,

As lights strobe’d from within another room which someone a “loved one” lay ,the memory of this helplessness prompted me to remember and be more aware to this situation to fight.
Then Slowly the fear faded as if there willingness to conquer me was rejected due to a time/schedule pressure or a unwillingness to confront anymore .
next : “frozen but only in mind ,fighting trying to fight , frozen frozen , the n sleep , deep sleep , amnesia .
T he above short account was as real to me as any other moment in my life and i’m sure this happens on a regular basis to all but for some reason we are not registering it as its either to unrealistic or distressing for our modern day lives ,
I would be interested to hear if any other members have similar experiences .
edit on 7-8-2012 by thenthinkagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thenthinkagain

Sounds to me like you've been reading quite a bit of other abduction accounts, and/or about all the signs and associations described by people claiming such, and now you're working on your own story.

At least, that's my opinion, without having to edit my 'story' half a dozen times before getting it straight.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I know the "Loved One" you speak of
Thats exactly the same phrase she used when i asked her who i was talking to.

You may be interested in this Thread

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 7/8/12 by Whateva69 because: doh

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry, your over dramatized and overly explained thought process overcame me. And I'm an abductee.
Try again, less full of yourself and more to the physical aspects.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sounds like an abduction attempt and or an abduction taking place, for you don't know if it went beyond what you remember, they do memory wipes and missing time, but also can return you to the moment they wish to as well. What actually helps in a situation akin to this, is to have faith and trust n Love protecting and to attempt to be as unconditional love for them too, as you can. But if given a chance to say no, and no to family being harmed, to do so. Speak up, before sleep, make it very clear what you stand for, for Love and not for Fear, that you have unconditional love for everyone but that they have no right to treat you in ways like this, that induce fear, and that this is not how more advanced beings behave, and ask for help from Family and your own Soul, to show you what is needed to gain protection for you and loved ones and ask questions before sleep, and what you need to learn or do, and for protection.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I have to edit over and over and over again. I am very right hemisphered, and not only do I spell horribly now, never used to before my thyroid kicked out completey, but I drop words and even to the point that the opposite meaning can be said, and also, I write with something in my head, but my fingers take short cuts and yet I'm very specific and want it to be as exact as possible to what I remember and what happened. And that is different than any opinion. Nor can I plan things out on a wordpad either, for that is far too structured. I have to pour it right out and then sort it out. Can't fold sheets worth a darn either.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The stories about as real as that statue in your avatar......

top topics

join