It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

777 number of man? Or sign to buy lottery ticket? Lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Okay so the first time this happened a couple weeks ago I thought it was weird enough that I told my buddy and bought a lottery ticket... But now it happened again!

I never use my trip in my car, I never reset it... I happened to glance down a couple weeks ago as it was on 777.6 and watched it switch to 777.7

I went to take a picture but I was almost instantly too late.

The weird thing is I never reset it but I glanced down again yesterday and caught it at the exact same number... This time I slammed on the brakes and snapped a pic just in case my buddy didn't believe me. Lol

But seriously... the odds against this are astronomical...

I do believe in signs... But not enough to make major life decisions based on them.

But out of curiosity, if it were a sign, what do you think it would mean???

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

It clearly means you should read my post I just made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It also means that you have a knack for realizing things spatially. Just remember to stay in tune with your rooted self and the realm of reason. When it comes to these things, mental balance is essential.
edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Well i have 666 flags atm....

Might be a sign.... im the devil!

**Explicit lyrics Warning**

edit on 7-8-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Okay dude... I read your post, I believe in signs, synchronicity, and that nothing happens "by chance". I believe everything is by design of some sort... But what do you think it means to me?

Why am I seeing the number of man?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I gave up on the lotto.

Good Luck.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Lol... You can't win if you don't play...

Although on an unrelated note, why you hate men? =/

Don't let some douche change the way you feel about an entire sex!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5
Then the devil is 6, then the devil is 6, the devil is 6
And if the devil is 6, then god is 7! then god is 7! then god is 7!
This monkey's gone to heaven

Sorry, had too, saw the thread title and this song instantly came to mind

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

So if man is a 5, the devil is a 6, the supposed god is a 7, then what is a female?

Geesh, I'm not a manhater.
It's just a name.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

"Man" reffering to "Mankind", it's a common phrase used in context such as that.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by Soloro

Okay dude... I read your post, I believe in signs, synchronicity, and that nothing happens "by chance". I believe everything is by design of some sort... But what do you think it means to me?

Why am I seeing the number of man?

We see what we want to see, or rather, what we look for. If you have ingrained into your conscious awareness that the number sequence 777 means the number of man (which my friend has mentioned many times as his own belief), I would say it means to look up, that humanity is discovering and simultaneously re-discovering the potential and innate ability within ourselves, particularly, the ability pertaining to focused belief, heightened awareness (observation), manifestations of interconnectedness with one another, animals, nature, the cosmos. The kind of stuff that makes us feel more at union with the cosmos, and less isolated.

Ultimately it's what you make of it, as it would seem this is a unique journey you're currently on. That, and no one can tell you what and how to think, its up to you to filter or seek! People like myself who understand to a degree the situations you experience, while we are not in physical proximity, we can still communicate via light, electromagnetism. Just like the stars emitting light, and is it any wonder, considering the brain is about the most complex electromagnetic/electrochemical device known to man, as is the entire human form and function?!

edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Funnily enough I've had a simmilar experience just a few days ago however its not 777 was just 7.
I was in the truck (passenger side) traveling to jobsite and I turned to look out the window and notied a 7 was on the window.
It was like someone had drawn it with thier finger on the glass. Kinda freaked me out when I first saw it, I kept thinking how and who would of done such a thing, as its not something you see everyday.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sh4d0wz
Funnily enough I've had a simmilar experience just a few days ago however its not 777 was just 7.
I was in the truck (passenger side) traveling to jobsite and I turned to look out the window and notied a 7 was on the window.
It was like someone had drawn it with thier finger on the glass. Kinda freaked me out when I first saw it, I kept thinking how and who would of done such a thing, as its not something you see everyday.

This might sound crazy... But would you consider yourself a "warrior" for God's army? If it came down to it would you fight for him???

I might have just came to a theory...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Errr, I've been told by some 'Psychics' that I'm special during that reguard, however I'm an Athiest and don't belive in fairytales anymore.

However I may not be a believer but I am open minded about spirituality and paranormal stuff so tell me about the theories lol.

top topics

join