It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the Abstract: Synchronous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Many of you have heard of synchronicity, and no, I'm not talking about the album or your time piece.

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated or unlikely to occur together by chance, yet are experienced as occurring together in a meaningful manner.

Notwithstanding, those of us that have either been naturally gifted with the ability to see these things, or were simply curious enough to pursue this phenomenon (often prior to knowing the word and definition), have experienced what many from the ancient times would refer to as 'signs'. No, not street signs, or billboards, or that mundane garbage.

With that said, I give to you something that may freak you out, but rest assured, the intentions of those involved with this piece culminate to neutrality, and hopefully benevolence, depending on your mind set. While some may sense malicious intent or fear, that is simply their own conditioned fear without legitimate reasoning, and to which I hope for them neutrality in the very least.

This picture was originally drawn by a very close friend who is spiritually gifted This original drawing is a 3/4 angled view of the Lion's face, with three 7's on his forehead, and a depiction of Christ on a cross, to the right of the Lion's face, with one hand raised above inside of a sacred geometric object known as the Vesica Pisces:

en.wikipedia.org...

This Christ-like figure also has 9 inch nail wounds in his hands and feet.

I asked my friend if I could take a picture of it, which he promptly allowed. I simply lined it up without thinking too much about it, and snapped the photo. Within about 15 seconds of accessing the photo in my gallery, I, for whatever reason, applied an editing procedure known as mirror image, which takes the left half of the photo, flips it and creates a mirrored image of the left side on the right.

This is what resulted:

If you can notice, there are now two snakes, leading up to a grey, apple-like object above the Lion's head, with a golden triangle set inside of the bottom of the apple, radiating gradients of grey triangles outside of it.

Also, in the center of his forehead, is a perfectly circular black point, right about where the Third eye would be located, along with a pi symbol below the black point. Again, these are all things that were not present in the original.

Another thing to notice are the dual Solomon or King David stars above the eyes. We investigated further and under some intense scrutiny we found some interesting patterns in the area above the black point, particularly in the mane. It almost looks like you can see a woman with black wings, a womb, and some ominous looking knight as well, but these are all much more abstract and hard to define.

To clarify, this was not consciously planned out, this was entirely by...'chance'.

So if you cannot SEE what we mean by this being a notable phenomenon, then you are probably third eye blind.

As for hypothesis. Here's one for you 'nutters' out there. It's a work done by myself, my friend, my friend who passed away 4 years ago, and its about my cat. Why? This picture looks like a humanoid version of my cat, down to the orange eyes and little whiskers.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Where is the original pic?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Posted it to the OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I ask this not because I'm saying you're wrong but because I don't understand.
Can you go into more detail about the synchronicity aspect?

The images and 'signs' in the picture are staggering and you've definitely caught my attention.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

That's pretty cool. You're friend's an awesome artist too. I've been aware of synchronizations for a while now and the ones like that are jaw-dropping. Also, I think it'd be interesting if it were mirrored to still have a nose.

-Peace
edit on 7-8-2012 by TheFuzzMonster because: added ,y thought on the nose

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire
I ask this not because I'm saying you're wrong but because I don't understand.
Can you go into more detail about the synchronicity aspect?

The images and 'signs' in the picture are staggering and you've definitely caught my attention.

That's just the thing. What we're dealing with here is almost like a collective intelligence, or a third party that is capable of making us 'see' what it wants us to see.

As to the validity of these claims, and if true, the sources and details of the phenomenon are not very well understood and documentation is limited, with some of the best examples coming from this website...

It is hard to articulate exactly what the phenomenon is. It involves spatial awareness. Add to that the notions of quantum mechanics, entanglement theory, your brain as a 4 billion year old instrument, white matter, thought patterns, and the pineal gland, and you pretty much open up to an idea that maybe your brain is capable of seeing more than you may ever consciously realize, let alone the power of two or more minds working somewhat harmoniously in this 'sychronistic' sense.

There is more to it, but that is all I can share without confusing you or myself at the moment.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFuzzMonster
reply to post by Soloro

That's pretty cool. You're friend's an awesome artist too. I've been aware of synchronizations for a while now and the ones like that are jaw-dropping. Also, I think it'd be interesting if it were mirrored to still have a nose.

-Peace
edit on 7-8-2012 by TheFuzzMonster because: added ,y thought on the nose

Maybe he's supposed to look like he has a nose cavity, like a skull almost. That notion makes the picture even more mind-numbing now that I think on it...

Or maybe it's a little cat nose at the bottom and the other parts are just markings.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Lol, now that I read your reply and looked at it again the nose kinda makes him look like a Lion-Man.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Soloro

Lol, now that I read your reply and looked at it again the nose kinda makes him look like a Lion-Man.

Hah, can you imagine seeing this guy in person, standing 8 feet tall with full armor or something straight out of an epic sci-fi?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloro

Haha, he'd be the sorta guy who'd wield a two-handed battle axe...

Post edit: after taking another look I can't see him being involved in any form of violence. He looks too sweet.
edit on 7-8-2012 by TheFuzzMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Soloro

Haha, he'd be the sorta guy who'd wield a two-handed battle axe...

Post edit: after taking another look I can't see him being involved in any form of violence. He looks too sweet.
edit on 7-8-2012 by TheFuzzMonster because: (no reason given)

Agreed, but the two handed battle axe would satisfy our medieval inclinations!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I can't make it out clearly, but is that a pine cone above the head? If so, do you know the pine cone symbolically represents the pineal gland, which controls the third eye?

Great post, OP! Very good painting, too.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Under further analysis, I believe that there seems to be a very faint structure in the middle of his head, above the forehead, within the fur.

The structures highly resemble the Thalamus and pineal gland, both in form and location. The apple-like shape above the Lion's head does have what looks like a pineal representation, in a sense.

top topics

join