It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Try To Unravel Mystery Of Man With Huge Stash Of Fake IDs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by OCoJ9

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by OCoJ9
this is crazy. i made an account just to comment on this. i live in new port richey and i can tell you all that this is the a small little hick town that never has any news coming out of it. havent heard a peep about this from the local news station. youd think i would have considering how odd this story is..

Welcome to the site! I "lurked" for a long time before making an account myself, and when I did, because I couldn't NOT comment, same as you.

Interesting that it isn't in the local news. The story I read (large national news site) stated that the locals were asking people to ID the fellow. I would think that would be bigger news. Any chance you missed it, or are they not really talking about it locally? If not, that is very strange.

Might have missed it. Im not always watching the news but I had been the day this story came out. Someone else posted a link to the tampa bay times article about it so if its in there im guessing i just missed it. My bad!

Happens that way sometimes! Think I will try and check with a couple of people I know in that area, see if they heard anything. The Times article is one thing, but I would think the local TV stations would cover it as well. Not like they have that much other news, typically! I actually asked my hubby to check the pics out, see if the guy looked familiar to him. We used to live there when he was stationed at MacDill . He thinks the guy is some nut with talent. I can' decide.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

Did they bring their iPads?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
Look, if the dude had "Passports" from different countries, all with his photo and different names etc..,then we could say he was up to something nefarious.

But uniforms? Maybe he wanted to be an actor, and got all the gear he needed for the auditions, and was just practicing.

He had fake IDs for government building including hospitals etc. he got arrested for attempting to use one. This isn't about uniforms.

I honestly thought only crazy people collected womens underwear. As in completely insane men-potential rapists. I certainly would never collect womens underwear.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
Guess what happens when people can't even afford to bury their loved ones anymore?

One word ................

ebay

Just what is this Joke? in response to, or how is it contributing to the subject at hand.

Please stay on topic.
Please reread the rules. Thank you

Back on topic
I have kind of a fear of people in uniform these days, because of the very things
this guy had.
It's getting so that about once a week on our local news some one is in uniform and
commits an illegal act and quite often it includes physical violence.
I am leary of the UPS or Fedex guy even when I know when they are suppose to be here.

edit on 11-8-2012 by azureskys because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by azureskys because: changed some words

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Just what is this Joke? in response to, or how is it contributing to the subject at hand.

Please stay on topic.
Please reread the rules. Thank you

My comment was not a joke at all.

Since you're obviously too ignorant to understand. I will explain it to you.

I was suggesting that some of these items were purchased online.

That the original owners of these items died and their family members sold them.

edit on 1-9-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Originally posted by cetaphobic
reply to post by SuperFrog

Regardless of the details of this case, you cannot charge someone for having the ability to do something illegal.

True, but highly suspicious. Ted Bundy was known to wear police
and fire fighter uniforms.

romney too

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join