It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police raid wrong house, kill family dog and make children sit with its bloody corpse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
WHAT everyone seems to be forgetting is that if YOU or ME killed a K-9 unit dog (even by accident)....we're charged with killing an officer..MURDER. The dog is considered human.

They kill our dogs, too bad....as a matter of fact, they kill us...too bad because their K-9 unit has more rights than us as human beings.

FTP!!!!!!
edit on 8/8/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Jubosh

That video is just completely WRONG! I am sure, from what I read, worse things than this happen all the time but seeing this just completely disgusts me. It's just wrong.

I have not been in the US since 2007, after being born and spending my life there, but I could hardly wait to get out of there for the last time and have had no intention of ever returning. Things were getting bad back then but seeing that video is just pure insanity gone beyond. Has it really deteriorated to that great of an extent? At the end of the video there were all the preview frames for more of the same, some involving shootings and killings of unarmed persons. It all appears to be the common practice there nowadays.

I live in Mexico now. Despite what I read online I never have seen anything like they describe and I live in a city of nearly one million people. I have never even heard of things happening here like is seen in that video or like the OP story describes. Life here, besides for having modern gadgets and technology, is like life in the US I remember 40-50 years ago. Our homes don't get invaded like that, especially for such petty and trivial matters.

What I see in news clips of the US and in these videos are like raids I saw US soldiers conducting in Iraq and it turned my stomach then. I could no longer justify working for the Department of Defense any longer and took the first opportunity for the earliest retirement I could manage. Now I see the same sort of thing happening to Americans in their own homes and by their own domestic forces and it just makes me sick.

Somehow it may seem like justice or a fair-play turnaround for payback for our military going into foreign lands without actual cause or provocation and terrorizing those people, their children and families in middle of the night. And like them these people in the US are also just innocent folk being terrorized by goon squads for no actual reason or provocation either. If a little pot is the justification for it all then the US surely is becoming a very sick nation. This kind of treatment is difficult to rationalize or justify for even the most heinous child-raping maniacs where midnight raids are surely justified but not the kind of treatment given these people, that would be for the courts to administer. And I would bet that over 90% of these raids are because of some simple drug violations.

I can no longer sympathize with the police officer just doing his duty, not with anyone who could even share
the same badges, profession, and alliances with the likes of these creeps. Their actions are unconscionable, abhorrent, and abominable. It would be a blessing to mankind to rid the world of the likes of these horrid creatures.

edit on 8-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

You know...maybe you and Jesse Ventura have the right idea...move to Mexico....I don't know anymore...

I had a wonderful time when we went there....except crossing the border coming back to the US....search dogs, interogation....we had nothing to hide but were made to feel like criminals...it was scary...I was happy when we got back into San Diego.....

I don't know what the breaking point is....but I feel close to it..........

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
hahah what a pile of crap that state is, and they kept looking for evidence, you know if we can just find a kids roach or a bong or something we can say hey look we got these dangerous people smoking pot wow were all safe now and JUSTIFIED in our actions, SCUMBAGS, the big question is, wouldnt this be defined as terrorism under the new detention act? they should all be held indefinately for life until the hostile actions are not warranted, as in until the last child of family dies of natural causes, same damn thing happend just 2 weeks ago, cops bang on door 130 am, no warning of cops, he asnwers door w gun they shoot him 6 times in chest cold blooded murder im ususaly opposed to large sum money lawsuits, but anytime its these f ing morons i say bankrupt the town state and police department, when other people make a mistake at the job we forget a fry in the happy meal, when they mess up PEOPLE DIE and usualy nothing is done if this was 100 years ago, they would be lynched already, and then no more mistakes yay

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
sucks to have to defend them blindly for a pay check....

I would rather not be a liar scum bag defending the obvious criminal mentality that persists...

oh poor cops....they have it so tough with all these awful stories people try and blow out of proportion.....not like we don't have one after another of ridiculous and heavy tactics to complain about....no

we have the ability to force them to behave like Nazis so we can "bitch".....that's it.....

not like this is a growing problem...no....it is our fault...and will go away with the use of more force..

not poor fellow citizens being terrorized by a runaway government...no .....poor cops..for getting caught being fools.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Defenders of the police.....ohh you mean the union they are in.....and the unions that would show solidarity with them

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

yes, blindly in the face of being wrong but not giving a crap about their fellow citizens....yes them....as they come.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by khimbar
I'm sure the usual defenders of the police will be here soon to defend them, though I really can't see how this is at all defensible.

Was there a thread about it when it actually happened, given it was two years ago? Just curious.

edit on 7-8-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

The irony is, they often complain that no one ever says a good word when a cop does a good job.

Maybe it's because when a cop does a good job, it's ... DOING HIS JOB.

Which is why you should be thanking them, you clearly have no clue about how people work.

When they screw up, they... are SCREW UPS. And we're allowed to shake our heads, wag our fingers, or in this case, vomit in disgust.

So when they do it right they get zero thanks, and when they do it wrong they should be mocked and ridiculed, please tell me you don't have children.

I mean, no one says to a doctor "Oh my hero, you diagnosed my cancer so quick!!" -- but that's a doctor doing a good job.

Actually, yes they do, didn't you learn manners? How are you so ungrateful?

They never say "Oh Mr Firefighter, my house and all my possessions are now gone forever, but thank you for making sure the fire is out!" but that's a firemans job.

So a fireman rushes into your house to save your child/spouse/dog and you are going to say sorry you dont get any thanks, that's your job? Wow you make me want to vomit.

No, when a doctor doesn't diagnose you, or fails to treat you, we make sure they never do it again.

When a fireman doesn't put your house out, and 5 other houses burn down, they are guilty.

So when a cop shoots the dog of an accidental address? "But dem poor coppers are doing a hard job guy, stop being meanies!!"

Exactly, they should be punished for screw ups, and REWARDED for doing the job right. You want them to get zero reward, only punishments when they screw up. Well you lost the right to blame them, when you don't reward proper behavior you lose all right to complain about bad behavior. You need to learn some manners, and please don't procreate.

Just so we are clear, this was a horrible screw up and I hope those involved were severely punished, there is no excuse for this.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This happened a lot in Iraq over the last decade...
Didn't see many threads.

Then why don't you pen your own thread on that topic instead of complaining about the content of other members threads.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Couple of years ago my wife and I were woken up by a tremendous series of thumps at about 4am. We looked out of the window and we saw the police knocking in the door to the next but one house on our street. They came out again ten minutes later looking bewildered and asked the assembled (and fascinated) neighbours where the occupants were. They were told, with some bemusement, that they'd moved out three days before.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jubosh
the most messed up thing is that they are actually told to shoot family pets for "SHOCK AND AWE", it's not something they accidentally do this is standard practice, and there plenty of info on previous swats killing family pets, hell there one that has the entire thing video tapped,

and all of that was over less then an 1/8 of and ounce of dried plant matter and a bong, all they found in the supposed drug lords house, people use to have home defense, not anymore, time to bring back big ass walls moats and booby traps, I'd like to see the next video

Swats Vs Boiling Oil and Pitfalls,

The 2nd is for defense not offense and this is the kind of # people need to defend, THEIR HOMES THEIR LIFE AND THEIR FAMILY, # the police state and it's agenda

I am so angry and upset after watching that. I heard the howls of pain from the dog they shot, then two more shots rang out and the dog was silent
There was no need nor reason to do that.

I used to regard the USA as a fabulous free country and envied people lucky enough to be born there. These past few years I no longer feel that way, the place is riddled filthy with corruption, and armed criminals in police uniforms are shooting up quiet family homes and murdering pets in cold blood on entry, witnessed by innocent children, in the name of law. It's vile and criminal.

I'm just thankful that our Brit cops are not armed on the streets, and I am also thankful I don't live in the violent and bloodthirsty US.

Why on Earth do you Americans tolerate this treatment? What is wrong with you?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
The family shouldn't receive any money. IMHO the officers involved in this massive screw up should all be let go. I'm in the healthcare industry, and if I make a mistake as big as this I could lose my license and never get to practice again. How is this any different??

The family should not receive any money?! I would require a pretty large payout as my reward for not torturing and killing the officer who # my dog, as well as anyone involved in the screwup. Besides the killing of the dog, the poor children have been traumatized, and have been taught, through experience, that police are evil people who will break down your door for no reason, kill your dog, and have no care for the emotional well-being of children.

Extreme negligence - the family would win money against any individual or corporation for such level of negligent behavior, why not when it is against a poorly-trained, sloppy police force?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't know if any of you have read any of my posts on this. I wish I could you make you see that police used to have a connection to the people. The connection was severed and we need to restore it.

Cops used to walk the beat. That cop knew you, your family and the whole neighborhood he was assigned to. In winter time people would rush out and offer a cup of hot chocolate. He was most likely someone who lived where he patrolled.
Instead of yelling, FREEZE UP AGAINST THE WALL!!. He called you by name BILLY JOHNSON!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!
A lot of cops back in those days when offered the chance to be a rider or a pencil pusher would decline because they could not imagine their lives without the friends they had made over the years walking the beat.
These are the kind of people we want as out first line of defense.

When they took away the beat cops, they took away the thing that made it OUR police force and turned it into just into A police force.

Bring back the beat cops and you will re-instill that feeling that used to exist

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

Yes (as I have pointed out previously also) if you assault or kill a K-9 (police dog) you will be charged as if it was a police officer but the same "human" treatment does not apply to a canine member of your family (family dog). It only a matter of time I suppose that if someone disables or destroys a police robot (or drone) that they will be charged as if that was a police officer also.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
reply to post by Revealation

Yes (as I have pointed out previously also) if you assault or kill a K-9 (police dog) you will be charged as if it was a police officer but the same "human" treatment does not apply to a canine member of your family (family dog). It only a matter of time I suppose that if someone disables or destroys a police robot (or drone) that they will be charged as if that was a police officer also.

I never thought about that angle on the drones.
I would not surprise me if they did that.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I like how these pricks talk about how pointing a gun at a deputy will get you shot. WELL IDENTIFY YOURSELVES YOU Ffs FOR ALL HE KNOWS YOU ARE CRIMINALS... WHICH IN FACT YOU ARE.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nathanscottecho
The family shouldn't receive any money. IMHO the officers involved in this massive screw up should all be let go. I'm in the healthcare industry, and if I make a mistake as big as this I could lose my license and never get to practice again. How is this any different??

A better option, imo, would be to have the family receive a decent sized settlement, have this money come exclusively from the officers involved (not the department as that would involve taxpayer dollars), and also have the officers removed from the force.

This way, there is a small chance that officers everywhere would be given pause for thought before whipping out their big...errr... gun to prove their manhood to a family pet and unarmed, innocent home owners. As part of the bigger picture, officers may start using their brains a bit again, too.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by khimbar
I'm sure the usual defenders of the police will be here soon to defend them, though I really can't see how this is at all defensible.

Was there a thread about it when it actually happened, given it was two years ago? Just curious.

The irony is, they often complain that no one ever says a good word when a cop does a good job.

Maybe it's because when a cop does a good job, it's ... DOING HIS JOB.

Which is why you should be thanking them, you clearly have no clue about how people work.

When they screw up, they... are SCREW UPS. And we're allowed to shake our heads, wag our fingers, or in this case, vomit in disgust.

So when they do it right they get zero thanks, and when they do it wrong they should be mocked and ridiculed, please tell me you don't have children.

I mean, no one says to a doctor "Oh my hero, you diagnosed my cancer so quick!!" -- but that's a doctor doing a good job.

Actually, yes they do, didn't you learn manners? How are you so ungrateful?

They never say "Oh Mr Firefighter, my house and all my possessions are now gone forever, but thank you for making sure the fire is out!" but that's a firemans job.

So a fireman rushes into your house to save your child/spouse/dog and you are going to say sorry you dont get any thanks, that's your job? Wow you make me want to vomit.

No, when a doctor doesn't diagnose you, or fails to treat you, we make sure they never do it again.

When a fireman doesn't put your house out, and 5 other houses burn down, they are guilty.

So when a cop shoots the dog of an accidental address? "But dem poor coppers are doing a hard job guy, stop being meanies!!"

Exactly, they should be punished for screw ups, and REWARDED for doing the job right. You want them to get zero reward, only punishments when they screw up. Well you lost the right to blame them, when you don't reward proper behavior you lose all right to complain about bad behavior. You need to learn some manners, and please don't procreate.

Just so we are clear, this was a horrible screw up and I hope those involved were severely punished, there is no excuse for this.

I am pretty sure that the norm at any job is that you only get talked to when you screw up not when you do a good job.. simply because you are always supposed to do a good job, that is a given. I have a few family members in law enforcement , fire fighting and military.... they say they are just doing their job. You do not do your job for recognition you do your job because you like and want to do it. Doing it right is a reward within itself not the atta boy or pat on the back. If you go above and beyond in your job then an atta boy will come naturally because that person will stand out above his peers.

this is a huge screw up and it is not even a screw up, their policy is all screwed up. They are only LOOKING out for themselves. They put saftey for themselves and their success on capturing someone above the safety of the people they are supposed to protect.

I think they allow this to happen to discourage gun ownership. Do not have a gun or you become fair game for police.

edit on 8-8-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
reply to post by khimbar

Defenders of the police.....ohh you mean the union they are in.....and the unions that would show solidarity with them

You make a great point, and actually most of the unions in the US have been broken in corporate America...and to my shame I was part of the management team sent in to cross the picket lines 10 years ago, for the company I worked for.....I basically got a phone call at 5am telling me I would be leaving that day to go to Orange county, I lived in the Bay Area at the time, these pricks knew we could never face our own employees with a straight face.

But somehow the the cops still have a strong union, gee, how nice.......I have little , to no sympathy for the "poor" cops that have to deal with the "fallout" of poverty, drugs and crime that OUR government has caused by design...but hey, if your a poor kid, you can always go into the military..."be all you can be" ...it makes me sick......

All these people wanted was to keep healthcare for retired employees....which was PROMISED to them, and to keep premium wages on sundays...and most were willing to even give up the sunday pay...the CEO of that company just happened to sell off all of HIS stocks in the company, just before the stocks plumented in value...leaving all the middle management employees who had accepted stock options instead of bonus's totally screwed...it's so ruthless, I just can't even begin to explain.

Now they have put in place a police force of sadistic sociopaths to enforce this injustice
...and this is no joke my friends....these people are screened to be "crazy" bullies, given guns and power...and they will shoot kids handcuffed in the back of police cars, kill our pets, fine and ticket us to the point of making people fugatives if you can't pay, and if you own anything, it's all fair to take it away in the name of "Justice"...yet somehow the people that have robbed and murdered the people of the World, with complete inpunity, are allowed to keep OUR wealth and walk free, are protected by thugs?

For the few good police officers still out there, I appeal to you to speak out, for myself, it cost me my career, my house, and at times my sanity, to stand up to these people....but I don't think you can put a price on your soul..

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

I think they allow this to happen to discourage gun ownership. Do not have a gun or you become fair game for police.

What it should encourage is the militarization of the household.

If some asshole cops cant be bothered to double-check an address or spend a day in surveillance to make absolutely certain that their use of deadly force isn't coming down on the heads of a family just minding their own business then it's every families responsibility to make sure those cops and the families of those cops experience the same suffering about to be handed down.

Rather than take the approach of "disarm or else" people should take the approach of "mutually assured destruction."

Heavy gate at the end of the driveway, flood lights, alarms, reinforced doorways, barred windows, strobes, even smoke or CS and great whatever comes kicking through that door with a barrage of 55 grain steel-core hail guaranteed to shred any polymer, plastic, metal or meat in the way.

When they roll up onto your property that's the attitude they are operating with. Match it.

Maybe when the cost is a little higher than a few million in a civil suit and a dead dog the right people will begin paying attention and put an end to this madness.

We arent worth anything when we die. It's just the cost of doing business in America. They'll cut your mother a check and carve "Sorry, my bad" into your headstone.

When they die they get parades.

Maybe after a few parades they'll start double-checking addresses.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join