It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret history of America, the greatest conspiracy on earth.. (READ)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
He who thinks he knows, doesn't know.
But he who knows he doesn't know, does know.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

But how does he know, if he doesn't know?

I don't know.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Someone has to tell him?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I don't know.

Third base.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tonton20

a society with that many members, and so easy to join up with (literally they post where they have community days and you can go sign up and do a quick interview, and they'll accept majority of people, and a lot of the members are middle'-lower class so not the typical elite-illuminati stereotype) is no danger to anyone, there would be way too many whistleblowers, I say the rothschilds involved societies are the only real danger since they own what, half the worlds currency? Any group with them along with other world leaders is obviously up to no good.

And the illuminati have jack # to do with the Freemasons as a whole, maybe with the very tiptop of the echelon they'd have some dealings but do you think every Freemason is involved with them? I'd say 5% max would be, and that's being generous, you know what I wouldn'tt even call them a secret society they're more of a social club where they drink and do community program's. If you're worried about the masons then you must also be worried about those spooky book clubs popping up worldwide

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join