It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret history of America, the greatest conspiracy on earth.. (READ)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgeHunt
New York is the land of the Jews. A politician once called it "Hymie-Town". Bloomberg, Silverstein, Geithner, Scharia (UN) and others in our daily press are actually conspiring against We the People to eventually bring the United States to our knees through lies, deceit and corruption in the Treasury and the Federal Reserve..
Nothing against the Jews, of course; I am a Jew.

Jesse Jackson called it the name you referenced. I live in a smaller East Cost city and we have a population of Jews. As do other East Coast cities. Not sure what your reasoning is in self-identifying yourself as Jewish. Taking the sting of your accusations, perhaps?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Secret History United States... hmm... wadda ya mean???

I thought it was about the liberation from those who were appointed kings/queens in the Europes...
Those in particular that held experiences and furthered their findings were led to flee for a new home.

Knight Templars???

What is a Knight Templar??? are they the ones that control the cities of their home base or of those which obviously belong to foreigners who by chance are located in positions that allow entry in unto the Knight Templar citites?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by Mkoll
But New York was not founded by York rite masons. It was originally New Amsterdam and it was founded to exploit the local beaver pelts. It was later the capital of the Dutch colony of New Netherlands. New Netherlands was taken by the British in the second Anglo Dutch war and remade as New York.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

So it was taken by the British as you say? What's to say it wasn't British Masons as Icke suggests?..

Dutch early architecture, names of the streets, Harleem. It all points to dutch influence.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I think there's a huge misconception here about the Masonic members on ATS, and the Non Masonic members who defend us. Also about those who roll their eyes when you talk about "Illuminati" and how people are just to stubborn to believe you.

1.) The majority of Masons here likely do beleive in conspiracies.
2.) It's not that we don't beleive such groups exist, it's often that quite frankly we're better versed on the subject and our own history, and didn't just discover the possibility of conspiracies on the "interwebs"! We're not trying to throw you off from thinking something is going on, if you would just pay attention you just might learn something, we're often trying to help give you some insight if you would stop freaking out and pay attention.
3.) the Non masons here who defend us or also ar skeptical of your theories, are not apart of some "conspiracy" with us....rather they have become educated on the subject, and have read multiple conspiracies from the plausable to the fantastical and learned to filter some of the rubbish....
4.) It's not that we disagree with the "concept" of the "illuminati" we just disagree with you CALLING them the Illuminati...because that group is a historical group, that did exist, and it is NOT a common view that they are identical group to the modern groups today among those who seriously study this.
5.) Correcting you about relating groups doesn't always mean we don't think there is a connection, but rather we think your regurgitated connection is false, because we already researchd it, and it may be a false front that hides the real one....
6.) All of history shows various groups competing for power.....how is it you think all of such groups suddenly became on the same page? Again if you say the COFR, COR, FREEMASONS, WHITE LOTUS, JESUITS, MORMONS, JUSTIN BIEBER FANS, ACLU, are all apart of the NWO/ILLUMINATI AND are out to get us!!! if we laugh at that, or mock it, or just disagree, it's not that we don;t think there's some truth in there or that there is possibly a conspiracy, it's that we disagree that all those groups are doing so, and we certainly disagree they're working together, and evidence wise more then a few seem to be at war with each other. Don't mistake our cringe for trying to invalidate ANY conspiracy....just your conspiracy, which while NEW to you, is often one we have read about decades ago that was partially debunked or showed sloppy research.

Are thre conspiracies? YES. Should you be concerned? YES. Are there relationships between some of these groups? YES. Does Justin Beiber mean you harm? YE....well I think so anyway. But there is not some simplistic all ecompassing theory that fits them together in neat crayola colorbook format. It's complicated, we're talking sophisticated cold war cloak and dagger complicated. Where nothing is as it appears, false fronts rise and fall, disinformation campaigns confuse it so much that even those waging the campaigns become confused....and you walk in here clearly not well read, grab the first 30 to 200 year old debunked theory that is new to you and get upset when we don't thank you for revealing to us in total clarity some truth.....you swager in the newest convert to whatever theory you found and skimmed, and wonder why we roll our eyes....we here being ALL of those on the board who have done serious research from various backgrounds.....pay attention.... many here you find frustrating might just be able to help your understanding if you would calm down, and use reason and logic, and common sense, and consider a library card.
edit on 18/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: grammer

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
One other thought, all of history is a conspiracy....I'm sorry you just found out.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForkandSpoon
I think there's a huge misconception here about the Masonic members on ATS, and the Non Masonic members who defend us. Also about those who roll their eyes when you talk about "Illuminati" and how people are just to stubborn to believe you.

1.) The majority of Masons here likely do beleive in conspiracies.
2.) It's not that we don't beleive such groups exist, it's often that quite frankly we're better versed on the subject and our own history, and didn't just discover the possibility of conspiracies on the "interwebs"! We're not trying to throw you off from thinking something is going on, if you would just pay attention you just might learn something, we're often trying to help give you some insight if you would stop freaking out and pay attention.
3.) the Non masons here who defend us or also ar skeptical of your theories, are not apart of some "conspiracy" with us....rather they have become educated on the subject, and have read multiple conspiracies from the plausable to the fantastical and learned to filter some of the rubbish....
4.) It's not that we disagree with the "concept" of the "illuminati" we just disagree with you CALLING them the Illuminati...because that group is a historical group, that did exist, and it is NOT a common view that they are identical group to the modern groups today among those who seriously study this.
5.) Correcting you about relating groups doesn't always mean we don't think there is a connection, but rather we think your regurgitated connection is false, because we already researchd it, and it may be a false front that hides the real one....
6.) All of history shows various groups competing for power.....how is it you think all of such groups suddenly became on the same page? Again if you say the COFR, COR, FREEMASONS, WHITE LOTUS, JESUITS, MORMONS, JUSTIN BIEBER FANS, ACLU, are all apart of the NWO/ILLUMINATI AND are out to get us!!! if we laugh at that, or mock it, or just disagree, it's not that we don;t think there's some truth in there or that there is possibly a conspiracy, it's that we disagree that all those groups are doing so, and we certainly disagree they're working together, and evidence wise more then a few seem to be at war with each other. Don't mistake our cringe for trying to invalidate ANY conspiracy....just your conspiracy, which while NEW to you, is often one we have read about decades ago that was partially debunked or showed sloppy research.

Are thre conspiracies? YES. Should you be concerned? YES. Are there relationships between some of these groups? YES. Does Justin Beiber mean you harm? YE....well I think so anyway. But there is not some simplistic all ecompassing theory that fits them together in neat crayola colorbook format. It's complicated, we're talking sophisticated cold war cloak and dagger complicated. Where nothing is as it appears, false fronts rise and fall, disinformation campaigns confuse it so much that even those waging the campaigns become confused....and you walk in here clearly not well read, grab the first 30 to 200 year old debunked theory that is new to you and get upset when we don't thank you for revealing to us in total clarity some truth.....you swager in the newest convert to whatever theory you found and skimmed, and wonder why we roll our eyes....we here being ALL of those on the board who have done serious research from various backgrounds.....pay attention.... many here you find frustrating might just be able to help your understanding if you would calm down, and use reason and logic, and common sense, and consider a library card.
edit on 18/8/2012 by ForkandSpoon because: grammer

Ahhh....if there is one single thing the Masons are good at besides world domination, it's the art of distraction. Call it "sleight of hand" if you will, but it's the oldest Magicians trick in the book. If you watch what my left hand is doing, my right hand will be free to slap you upside the head.

You are presupposing that everyone who answers here, in the name of masons, are educated like yourself.
You cannot assume that the other Masons are half intelligent just because you are, and you are expecting us to believe you (when you constantly spell believe incorrectly) regarding what other Masons are teaching or are ignorant of. Not everyone here is stupid enough to buy that.

Of course, it's mixed in with typical laughable material like the Justin Bieber jabs, so as to add the air of laughability to the whole argument itself.
While I will agree you made some good and valid points, they are nothing more than distraction from the root material and situation on this planet.
If you are a Mason and you are not honestly apologetic about the behavior of your brethren, you are no more an evolved human being than a neanderthal or cro-magnon. Instead you should be begging for forgiveness and accptance from the world at large, for your disastrous rule for so long

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by trag3dy
I dont get it...If they want to create a utopia where everyone is connected and we theres no more war...then what is so bad about this plan?

Wiki the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot and his french taught Marxist buddies and let me know how that utopia is created.

Something about the ends justified the means....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Ahhh....if there is one single thing the Masons are good at besides world domination, it's the art of distraction. Call it "sleight of hand" if you will, but it's the oldest Magicians trick in the book. If you watch what my left hand is doing, my right hand will be free to slap you upside the head.

A convenient argument to discount anything I say. It requires of course no facts or basis to support it making it more useful still. Typical rulebook for radicals usage here. I could as easily say Freemasons make a nice "slight of hand" target from the real conspiracies. Better yet I could show it, as many tyrannical governments have singled us out for slaughter and or accusation while in fact really rounding people up and killing them. Hitler, Stalin both did this. I cannot think of ONE historical example where the reverse is true, where masons accused some other group of this or that, and then it turned out the Masons were found to be doing anything like that. The fact less nature of this ridicule makes it the very misdirection and dishonest discourse it attempts to accuse us of.

You are presupposing that everyone who answers here, in the name of masons, are educated like yourself.
You cannot assume that the other Masons are half intelligent just because you are, and you are expecting us to believe you (when you constantly spell believe incorrectly) regarding what other Masons are teaching or are ignorant of. Not everyone here is stupid enough to buy that.

Wait I am educated, but you can't believe me because I am uneducated? I make typos, fair enough, and I didn't use a spellchecker...other that showing your Js characteristics seems more aimed at grammer that logical framing of any argument what does that show? I was attempting to state "we" as those who were on here masons or not who have spent a great deal of time researching and demand factual basis over simply accusations or quoting accusations as a "proof".

Of course, it's mixed in with typical laughable material like the Justin Bieber jabs, so as to add the air of laughability to the whole argument itself.

Perhaps you are more Js after all.....how dare I mix humor into my points? I did kind of hope it was laughable, or chuckable...that was the point to lighten up the topic.

If you are a Mason and you are not honestly apologetic about the behavior of your brethren, you are no more an evolved human being than a eanderthal or cro-magnon. Instead you should be begging for forgiveness and accptance from the world at large, for your disastrous rule for so long

Apologize for what? What behavior what fact? You managed to reply without stating anything beyond ridicule. You managed to safely avoid any topic someone here might know more on. You managed to leave little to be countered or discussed because you left no substance. Other then applying the marxist Rule Book for Radicals methods perfectly I am not sure what you showed. What should be apologizing for.
If someone has serious accusations based on some amount of fact I'll do my best to answer them, but I can't defend myself against baseless ridicule other than to identify it as what it is.....

In the future before you criticize someone misspelling believe, might I suggest you check " accptance" as well....there we both made grammatical errors....how about we talk about the subject and actual facts....if you want to actually discuss things you're concerned about and hear a masons viewpoint, I will be happy to help. If your only goal is to make ridicule, and ad hominem attacks, I'll happily be a target so that those with reason will better size you up for what you so far appear to be; baseless

If you are a fellow Christian I am also a Christian...and I would suggest we both treat each other in a way that our creator would approve of. Discuss our concerns with mutual respect....and see if both can't learn something.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
Well, in Scotland it certainly wasn't called "Scottish Rite". It might have been the "Rite of Perfection" or some such thing, I can't remember exactly. But, it's understandable that the French would add the appellation "Scottish" because it was a Rite "foreign" to their ways, and they simply attributed an origin to the Rite, having known from whence it came. They could have said "English Rite", but they didn't. Logic suggests that the origin is as the name implies, or else someone sought to enter some confusion into Freemasonry.

Simple logic might suggest that but all historical research shows it was founded in France. There is a thought it originated among a Scottish military order that served in France for the nobility there...(i.e. it was founded in France by Scottish soldiers serving in France)..certainly that was the reason for naming it that, as the connection to that group appears to be intent of the naming, so far no such connection as been proven. Maybe it was or wasn't.....not even those in the SR seem to know.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
For the record there certain is a secret history to America, and there have been multiple realconspiracies, and much of common history would appear to be invalid at best, if not a lie......and I also will agree in terms of the Revolutionary war Freemasonry was certainly involved in that revolt, though not alone. A perfect example of me not taking issue with parts of the premise, or that there is a false history in class rooms, or even that there have been conspiracies....I just take issue with the poorly written conspiracy posted, and the linking of groups that not only show no evidence of linkage, but in fact show plenty of evidence of opposition to one another.

For my part I think much of accepted history is not true. Many had traveled here from Europe and Africa long before they say they discovered America, there's plenty of archeological evidence and even bodies to back that up. Likely Columbus had a map before he set sail. Many in England among certain circles and socities may have had access to that. Certainly the Utopian work of the New Atlantis appears to have been used as a template for what many wanted to create, wether it actually had America in mind, or rather was well known and once settlement started it was thought of is debatable.

However Freemasonry ceased being very active a long time ago in the affairs of politics, many states even have language prohibiting such, as once they got the government the way they wanted, the didn't want to see it over thrown again.

I fully do agree there are societies made up of elites that are a collection of control freaks that to often usurp the lines of power laid out in our constitution. Only the most blind could stufy history of such groups as the COFR or more recent the Family akak Fellowship, and not see examples....but as these two illustrate often those groups are at total odds with each other...and in my opinion neither should be trusted, and proper constitutional channels should only be used, and special interests in general need more limited access.....but the realist in me knows where you have really rich powerful men you will always have some cronism.....but we can do better at limiting that. Freemasonry though has few elites, and is increasingly a middle class and below only group, as few people with real money join anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
First... there was the search for a new home. It was found(ed).
Then... after it was established, there came the essential need to solidfy it. Done!
Then... there came the moment(s) to ward off any offenses and offendered(s)... It was done.
Then... after all the above stated was accomplished. There came the need to invoke the wrath of the people.
The wrath of the people is not defined by war and its particulars. Instead it is defined as awakening the people.

Now... comes the the truth of the people.
Their goal(s) are defined by the corruption of the individuals who insist that their portion is not enough.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I am not much a believer that America was founded by secret societies of sorts. These things came to America for good more likley later, after the independace and when the US was becoming a world power. Secret knowledge is inclusive to ruling classes, not to pioneers and religious fugitives. It is neither or at least it wasn't omnipotent in its actions. Hidden knowledge influence was at its low when America was getting rich. It's gaining foothold again since after the world wars, inventing the future via conspiracies and disinformation. The game in the past was to hide past knowledge. Today it is to manipulate the course of future events. We are surely heading into new dark ages of Science Fiction.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

i think i read somewhere that the DHS employs agents at a 5;1 ratio on public forums.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I don't know, but maybe my thread could be interesting for you:

Giulio Tremonti, former italian Minister of Economy, talks about Illuminati on Tv
edit on 24-8-2012 by theitalian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: magickmaster

hey Jude, the love you take is equal to the love you make. at some point you have to come down man. and the only way to do so would be through the eyes of the illuminated.
A FRIEND!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'm reading the Secret History of America now. I believe I have read it or parts of it at some time in the past.
I noticed one paragraph where speaking of Bush Sr. he expected that by the year 2000 cash and checks would be illegal. I wonder what happened to that? Or perhaps it is still on the to do list?

then before leaving office, signs into law a secret Telecommunications Bill requiring the switch-over of all Federal and Bank phone lines to Fiber Optic for the purpose of electronic funds transfer as required by law in the year 2000 when cash and checks will be no longer legal.

edit on 26-2-2015 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shylock1990

I have questions about the Illuminati. are the Free masons and illuminati the same thing or are they very similar. I don't have very much knowledge about the two and I have just started researching the two groups.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it..."

The Great Buddha.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The only secret societies of any importance are the ones the rothschilds are involved with, any others are irrelevant and probably more for the elite to do weird sexual things without being found out

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JamezBluntAnonymous

the illuminati. what do you feel about them. they are Partnered up with the free masons. they have power, wealth, and numbers. They are scattered all over the world. I think they are heaviest powered in one of the strongest countries in the world. Are you still going to say they are irrelevant after that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join