It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Stock charts say we are fixing to rally big time next week especially in the NASDAQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
INTEL Chart

I was just digging through my charts and INTC *Intel got me looking around. and quite a few are up against the down trend lines with W (LLRS - left leg long-right leg short) I dont know but if the downtrend gets taken out ...
Nasdaq is heading back up.... just the opposite of what people are saying on TV... if your a stock guy look at Intel and see what you think - its super bullish in my book... and early next week we will know for sure -

edit on 4-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

just the opposite of what people are saying on TV

I don't know too much about the stock market, however, I do know that it almost always goes opposite of what the TV heads say it will.

So with that reasoning I don't see why your prediction wouldn't be correct.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

just the opposite of what people are saying on TV

I don't know too much about the stock market, however, I do know that it almost always goes opposite of what the TV heads say it will.

So with that reasoning I don't see why your prediction wouldn't be correct.

Woah, steady on there - what reasoning?

TV is a medium over which people from a diverse range of backgrounds and skillsets present fact, entertainment and opinion.

This medium is funded by people from all over the political and economic spectrum.

Could you provide us with your in depth analysis to back up the following statement?

"I do know that it almost always goes opposite of what the TV heads say it will"

I doubt it.

For every view which is expressed on tv, the contrary view is usually to be seen and heard somewhere. Seems to me you are like the rest of us - selective of your viewing, you watch things which interest you and relate to your own experiences. Doesn't mean that is the extent of whats out there.

As for the OP, i have no idea if the markets are likely to take an upturn at present but given all the economic indicators in my part of the world (Europe), it seems we are on ground as shaky, if not more so than in 2007. You often get anomolous results during the quieter summer season.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by citizenx1

is anyone watching the stocks right now? why is everything up 200

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Why hold useless fiat currency... While it's free and fresh off the printing press get with investing. Quick, before we pull the curtains.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Not trying to be a smart ass, but the only thing you should be investing in at the moment is physical gold or silver, plus guns and ammo, plus food and water.

Check out these guys if you haven't already. They don't have a covert or overt agenda to prop up this economic 'dead horse' just like every TV economist or financial journal out there. Most of these dudes predicted the 08 calamity, so that gives them plenty of 'cred' in my book.

Peter Schiff
Kyle Bass
Mark Faber
Jim Rogers
Max Keiser
Zerohedge
Steve Keen
Satyajit Das
Gerald Celente

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist

Why hold useless fiat currency... While it's free and fresh off the printing press get with investing. Quick, before we pull the curtains.

wanna give me a loan then big guy

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

Not trying to be a smart ass, but the only thing you should be investing in at the moment is physical gold or silver, plus guns and ammo, plus food and water.

Check out these guys if you haven't already. They don't have a covert or overt agenda to prop up this economic 'dead horse' just like every TV economist or financial journal out there. Most of these dudes predicted the 08 calamity, so that gives them plenty of 'cred' in my book.

Peter Schiff
Kyle Bass
Mark Faber
Jim Rogers
Max Keiser
Zerohedge
Steve Keen
Satyajit Das
Gerald Celente

Peace Out

my ex military friend has been depressed that last 3 days because he can't stop thinking about how close he believes ww3 is :| and that russia and china wont be so friendly

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

This is Celente's prediction and this is what he does for a living.

The great depression of the 30's led to WW2. Will we see history repeat itself ?

I am praying that it doesn't ! 7 billion global population is a totally different scenario to 2 billion back then.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by Americanist

wanna give me a loan then big guy

Mortgage Banker... Sure, wait until I take over The Federal Reserve Board!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Big whoop. We have been rallying since stocks bottomed in 2008 or was it 2007? Well since all the talking heads talked of doom and gloom and how awful it is to be invested in stocks, a change of pace to their talks of a "trading Nirvana" when the dow was at 14k just before the crash.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned

This is Celente's prediction and this is what he does for a living.

The great depression of the 30's led to WW2. Will we see history repeat itself ?

I am praying that it doesn't ! 7 billion global population is a totally different scenario to 2 billion back then.

* Ned

not to mention the 300,000 drones we gotta shoot down before we even get to the troops

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No one can predict what the stocks will do, except for the ones that are manipulating it. I mean look at it this past week, its dropped over 200 points at least twice, only to gain those same points back in the following days.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

alot of stocks are up 300 right now, i'm not a avid stock watcher but i usually only see stocks fluctuate by 20-60 at most

new topics

top topics

join