It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new hero! (Vermont resident uses tractor to flatten police vehicles)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well it looks as though the trolls have invaded the thread! Im aware of the difference of state tax fed tax and every thing in between. Tax payer $$$ in my opinion 80% of the time.

We have a serious problem in the U.S. over a failing infrastructure, if we concentrated our tax dollars into something like that. I would agree this man did a foolish thing. He is taking away from the infrastructure budget, but in all honesty they take and take and what do we as a whole have to show for it???

So sorry if you cant find the humor/ irony in this that's your loss. Get out of this thread and go troll the ( i love paying tax dollar's so it can be wasted) thread.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yeyeye, guy is a bum, probably drug addict, and certainly no hero.

But it sure was pretty funny to read

If there would be a video of it, hekk, maybe even a POV, that would be actually worth of community suffering 250k

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
After being caught breaking the law a man decides to break the law even more?? This guy is not too clever is he?

Why would the OP think this is good or funny? Now he is calling people trolls for not agreeing with his police hating attitude. This thread fails as much as the guy on the tractor

edit on 3-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
for anyone that supports this ....let's just hope you never have to call 911

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haites
Well it looks as though the trolls have invaded the thread! Im aware of the difference of state tax fed tax and every thing in between. Tax payer $$$ in my opinion 80% of the time.

We have a serious problem in the U.S. over a failing infrastructure, if we concentrated our tax dollars into something like that. I would agree this man did a foolish thing. He is taking away from the infrastructure budget, but in all honesty they take and take and what do we as a whole have to show for it???

So sorry if you cant find the humor/ irony in this that's your loss. Get out of this thread and go troll the ( i love paying tax dollar's so it can be wasted) thread.

So if someone doesn't agree with you they are a troll? Do you even know what a troll is? I feel like I'm feeding one this very instant but sadly your probably serious.

This guy destroyed police cars...the city will have to replace those cars...with public money aka tax money. So by forcing the city to have to spend money on 4 new squad cars he isn't helping to lower taxes. As I said before, there are plenty of ways to make a point but this guy is just a moron...not a hero.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The police dont make the laws they enforce them..targeting them because you disagree with a law you broke is just dumb.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Haites

I dont see how violent property destruction and pointless waste of taxpayer money is a good thing. I dont see why this man is your hero. Afterall, you do realize that this man was so stupid that he thought he was punishing the police, while actually costing taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars?

What, did he think the cops pay for their own cars?

No, this moron couldnt even think logically about what he was doing, and only punished the civilians of this country. And for what? Because he was mad that he got arrested for breaking the law.

Pathetic.

I agree with you. The guy was upset because he got caught with drugs and is being brought up on charges' so what does he do? Break the law again and damage property that our taxes pay for. He is a complete imbecile.

I really have to wonder about people that consider this man a hero.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
You are a hero.Got crush the police war machine.Long live citizen power!!!Long live libertarians!!!remove the dictatorship of the feds.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Haites

the same trolls who support war and genocide and turning middle east into glass with the money they pay to the evil fascist amerikan govt.

I support your stance!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haites

Those who dont agree must be trolls. Classic. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that your points were refuted to the level that it made them absurd.

Continue to defend the intellectually challenged. It'll get you far.

The fact of the matter is that this man was a moron, to the point that he did not even realize what he was doing. And you want to celebrate that.

And lets not forget what he was so upset about: that he was caught with drugs and resisted arrest. Yup, that MUST have been the cops fault and they must be punished.

Seriously, this man has to be bordering on mentally retarded.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
For only 34 that guy looks awful!
It took me til almost 50 to look that bad

Story almost seems like a movie script, think Smokey and the Bandit style.
I have to agree he only hurt his taxpaying neighbors and he should pay for the replacements for his mischief.

My mental picture was of a Dukes of Hazzard episode!

With the vehicles crushed, police had no way to pursue Pion after he drove off in the tractor.

[Roscoe and Boss Hogg run outside]
BH: You get them Duke Boys!
RPC: But Boss...they done crushed all the cars!
BH: I don't care how you do it!
[BH takes bicycle from onlooking youth and pushes it to RPC]
BH: GO!
[Bh takes off his hat and starts beating RPC with it]

I shoulda wrote sitcoms in the 70's...born too late

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
On one hand, the police are still the good guys to some of us/you.

On the other, they are the hand of police state that forms with every single one of these types of events.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
In a rare moment of clarity I agree with OKS.

The taxpayers paid that money, this guy needs to be caught, arrested, and all his property and assets liquidated to absorb this cost.

The Sheriff leases the cars. The Sheriff then sub-leases the cars to the county for a profit to himself. So the taxpayers do not own the cars and I am sure that they are all insured. Mr. Pion was apparently upset about being arrested for marijuana. If you would like to talk about a waste of taxpayer money, think about the tens of thousands of Americans arrested for possesion of marijuana in this country...that is a waste. People are sick and tired of being abused by these thugs with a badge. I think Mr. Pion got his point across loud and clear and fortunately no one was injured.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I dont see how they can get him for leaving the scene of an accident because clearly this was no accident.

I say their pissed so they kept adding felony after felony.

I don't even agree that there was an assault on a Police Officer. Not 1 mention of this guy going after a human.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
Don't be part of an anti be part of a pro or nothing will ever change. Not anti-war but pro-peace. This guy is an anarchist these are the people that ruin it for real activist because then everyone gets lumped into the anarchy group when they are actually pro-peace not pro-destruction.

If I was this mans attorney, I would argue that my client is addicted to that evil drug marijuana and in the process of driving his tractor and simultaneously rolling a "big fattie" lost control of his tractor temporarily, accidentaly running over the Orleans county cruisers.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Haites

I'm not too sure it was the smartest thing to do,but I do admire his tenacity in doing so.
If we had more people like him we wouldn't have the corruption we are currenly having in this country.At least he is standing up for himself.
I don't condone violence but I do believe in doing what is right for yourself.
I'm sure we haven't heard the whole story either.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey BTW, this one should be shut down anyway.

Haites you broke one of the main rules of ATS, you didn't search.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Haites

If we had more people like him we wouldn't have the corruption we are currenly having in this country.At least he is standing up for himself.

False. More people like him would lead to more stringent laws. Period.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This Man IS a HERO! Let's not get started about who wastes Taxpayers money. Taxpayers pay for bullets and bombs that kill kids, and lavish jet rides around town and Secret Service Hookers. At least now we know where some of the money will be spent, replacing these police cars, and housing this man and giving him food while incarcerated.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by drivebricker
This Man IS a HERO! Let's not get started about who wastes Taxpayers money. Taxpayers pay for bullets and bombs that kill kids, and lavish jet rides around town and Secret Service Hookers. At least now we know where some of the money will be spent, replacing these police cars, and housing this man and giving him food while incarcerated.

Explain to me what about this makes this man a hero. Seriously. Multiple people are claiming he is. WHY? What did he do that was heroic?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join