It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Problem with Greer

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

What was going on with his mouth in that video... were the tiny invisible aliens tugging at it?

Creepy.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveBoard

I propose the following:

Someone takes a similar camera to the island (or, since it's closed off, a boat near the island), or finds a way to get the right angle otherwise, and takes some pics. Unaltered, raw pics.

Second... someone needs to be a willing shill to one of these clambakes, and have their own team hiding nearby to see what the hell goes on at one of these things. Hide in the bushes and see if someone's being hinky.

The only way to get answers is to GET. The answers.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wondermost

i'm still trying to wrap my head around why people pay that much money to go out to a field with some dude and see things i see for free on occasion.

Because they don't see them for free on occasion.

i am guilty of greer bashing, and again i apologize. poor taste.

At least one poster in this thread has a conscience. Congratulations.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Only problem with that is who has $2500 to spare?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumQuackers
Because they don't see them for free on occasion.

Judging from the video they don't see them for $2500 either.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by wylekat

Independent filmmakers, documentary crews, people like that. someone who has those resources and would do an objective report.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

I propose the following:

Someone takes a similar camera to the island (or, since it's closed off, a boat near the island), or finds a way to get the right angle otherwise, and takes some pics. Unaltered, raw pics.

Second... someone needs to be a willing shill to one of these clambakes, and have their own team hiding nearby to see what the hell goes on at one of these things. Hide in the bushes and see if someone's being hinky.

I like your idea...instead of ghost busters...Greer Busters....

Actually, that might be a documentary/cause I'd donate to, as opposed to throwing money down the Greer drain...

Des

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by wylekat

Independent filmmakers, documentary crews, people like that. someone who has those resources and would do an objective report.

$300,000, and counting, has been donated to Greer so an independent filmmaker can document Greer walking into an invisible flying saucer that cannot be filmed or photographed.

That's the key to the scam. You can't see it, hear it, feel it, but Greer tells you it's there! Right there, look, hovering over the puja table! Kerching!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

reply to post by wylekat

Millions.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by wylekat

Millions.

Are you perchance...Dr. Greer....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

reply to post by wylekat

Millions.

Are you perchance...Dr. Greer....

That wuz funny! Does anyone know if Greer is involved in any remote viewing?

But, no, Des, I don't think so. He identifies himself as "Frank" the remote viewer--that sound familar?-- here in the ninth post down, but I wouldn't recommend clicking on the link in his post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he's just a Greer fan and maybe a client who paid to see the "invisible" spaceship..

edit on 17-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
so, i was always under the impression that orbs were spirits. not aliens. spirits of dead earth stuff, or demons/ angels. how in the hell can this guy get away with this nonsense again? how's about just to prove a point greer telepathically tells the aliens to manifest in our physical dimension, just for a few seconds, and we will all see he's not really a con artist sca...... couldn't even make it through the entire post without getting nauseous. excuse me for a moment...

I think "orbs" are nonsensical myself. Any time you use a camera in the dark, orbs are easy pickens. So many things can cause them, as I have explained in depth above. At least we are beyond hexagonal orbs, which most people now recognize as the lens itself. However, Greer would explain orbs something like this.

Alien spaceships have technology so advanced that thay have the ability to manipulate space. A triangular craft the size of a football field has the ability to shrink to the size of an orb in an instant, therefore an orb is (or can be) an alien craft.

That's not verbatim, but that's how he talks. And as you read through his stuff, telepatically calling the aliens to appear is exactly what he says he does, from the age of 18, when he went aboard an alien spacecraft and he and the aliens developed a "protocol" from him to call them any time he wanted to. The stories follow a pattern.

1. He says, "Hey you might not remember me, but this is Steve, and I'm at Coral Gables, Florida."
2. He then visualizes where he is kind of like zooming in on Google Galaxy until he gets to his favorite beach.
3. Spaceship materializes.
4. Companions to Greer freak out.
5. Spaceship backs off because the aliens sense fear.

This basic theme happened in Boone, Kentucky. It happened in France. It happened in England. It happened in Mexico. With refinements, music, and laser beams it happens on every camping trip he takes. The idea is that Greer can call aliens to manifest at will.

Along with this Greer makes frequent references to his ability to meet with people on the "astral plane." He says he met with Bill Clinton this way in an attempt to convince him to go forward with Disclosure, but that Clinton lacked the courage to do so, but TPTB took him out with "the blow job heard around the world." (Greer's analysis of what "they" did to Clinton to neutralize him is one of the few instances where I think Greer is right on the money, btw.) And Greer also "Remote Views" at will.

Quite an interesting skill set.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Does anyone know if Greer is involved in any remote viewing?

Why, is he a scientologist? rofl

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by The GUT

Does anyone know if Greer is involved in any remote viewing?

Why, is he a scientologist? rofl

How enlightening. Ha ha.

Yes, Greer is into Remote Viewing. He frequently mentions it. In fact, in the helicopter incident mentioned early on in this thread, he was able to remote view the insignias on the uniforms of the helicopter crew, though not quite enough to identify the unit, strangely enough. Greer has a full range of abilities including the ability to meditate and be "at one with the universe," to remote view, to have out-of-body experiences, to travel on the astral planes, to have telepathic contact with aliens. and to have prophetic dreams.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

But, no, Des, I don't think so. He identifies himself as "Frank" the remote viewer--that sound familar?-- here in the ninth post down, but I wouldn't recommend clicking on the link in his post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think he's just a Greer fan and maybe a client who paid to see the "invisible" spaceship..

Well, we've had fah (a Frank) on here who spoke of Greer's alleged remote viewing abilities and the only other Frank who has claimed to be able to remote view on ATS (as far as I know) is the previously banned Frank Camper.

Like Greer, Camper held training camps in the woods - nothing to do with ETs, though.

And, somewhat sinisterly, when you consider Greer's link to Armadeep Kaleka and thus the recent killing of the Sikhs, Camper posted this last year -

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt
I am also at a dizzy about why their have been no credible posters asking credible questions about the most important parts of my life as follows:

Air India affair
Iran-Contra
Assassination of Gandhis
Slaughtering of Sikhs.

Seems like there's some kind of weird synchronicty going on!!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I propose the following:

I hear you. Sorting through things after the fact is a messy business! I guess whomever did this would need a park permit and someone on the "inside" for location. They'd also have to brave the bodyguard(s) and a group of angry people who don't want their privacy exposed... Tricky. But it would be nice to be a proverbial "fly on the wall," I agree.

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard

I propose the following:

I hear you. Sorting through things after the fact is a messy business! I guess whomever did this would need a park permit and someone on the "inside" for location. They'd also have to brave the bodyguard(s) and a group of angry people who don't want their privacy exposed... Tricky. But it would be nice to be a proverbial "fly on the wall," I agree.

That would be great. I don't think it would be wise to "tail" a Greer outing. People have tried. The cost, though, of even a private outing, would be a lot unless you lived right there. I figure it would cost me in excess of $2000 to go down there for less than a week. Airfare, lodging, car rental, it all adds up.

AB, is your software capable of ANY date and place? I used to have a program much like that a couple of computers ago that's gone now. I used it when checking up on Graham Hancock's theory that the pyramids aligned with Orion 12,000 years ago. If yours goes back that far I'll dig up the coordinates. It might provide an interesting cross-check.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Like Greer, Camper held training camps in the woods - nothing to do with ETs, though.

Ah a Merc School trainee!

Vive la mort, vive la guerre, vive le sacré mercenaire, bro!

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join