It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surviving the Economic Crisis/Collapse in Asia, Need help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Am no economic genius , but i do know the Dollar is about to collapse and it will most prolly effect every other currency and country in the world. Am also aware that United States is ready to start WW3 in a desperate attempt to maintain the dollar or to start world depopulation or several other theories which have been told .

My Question is ...

How do you think will the Dollar collapse effect countries like India and other neighboring countries ? (as am from around that area)

If the Collapse does effect India, what kind of an environment can i expect ? and to what level will it effect India .

If WW3 does start and the whole climate becomes and SHTF , is there any way i could attempt to survive in such a populated country ?

Basically what can i expect in my immediate neighboring area ?

Am sorry, am so confused on what to expect real soon and need help in that department...

edit on 2-8-2012 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2012 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There's not a lot you can anticipate in an event like that. All I can suggest is preparing a bug out bag and loads of non perishable food and water.

Get a tent.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
If the US Dollar collapses, the Rupee would probably increase in value.

Seriously, there isn't much one can do in a world-wide SHTF situation. I do believe that being in more populated areas would be a two-edged sword: One one hand, if your neighborhood bands together, you can take care of each other. On the other hand, too many people with too few resources spells disaster.

You'll have to make the decision whether to try and survive with a bunch of other people, or be solitary and try to make it on your own.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21
Am no economic genius , but i do know the Dollar is about to collapse

Been hearing about this probably for close to 3 decades and still the dollar stands. Not saying it couldn't happen but at this stage in the game it wouldn't surprise me if a collapse was planned to move to a regional or world currency.

How do you think will the Dollar collapse effect countries like India and other neighboring countries ? (as am from around that area)

If the Collapse does effect India, what kind of an environment can i expect ? and to what level will it effect India .

I don't think anybody that doesn't live in your area can even imagine what it would be like.

I live in central america and to be honest many people still raise animals and crops and meet at the marketplace to trade. Money is used but if paper becomes worthless I could see these people just switching to bartering.

Your country is also a member of BRICS which would probably buffer it against the fall of the dollar.

If WW3 does start and the whole climate becomes and SHTF , is there any way i could attempt to survive in such a populated country ?

Basically what can i expect in my immediate neighboring area ?

Am sorry, am so confused on what to expect real soon and need help in that department...

Stop feeding the fear. SHTF scenarios on the net are usually very exaggerated. Even WW2 with it mass killings left 97.5% of the earths population alive to see better days.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If you have the supplies that you need for you and your family, meaning food, water, shelter, and protection..you have what you need to get by...the amount you have saved up or stored will allow you time to wait in place if you can.
The rural areas all over the world will be far better off, in my opinion...due to the animals and crops they have for food and barter....plus animals can be a resuppling food source for you.
Personally I think that if you have a good supply of food and water, with a shelter your setting good...if you have a weapon for protection from man or beast thats even better.
You know your area and resources available to you..every person is different as far as skills and abilities, you know where you need to inprove. Figure out if your staying put or bugging out, maybe your staying put for a few days or weeks to let things calm down..then heading out to a better place...no body should know your plans except you and yours...figure it all out, make the preps for it and roll with it, if you have to adjust your thinking, come up with a plan and do it.
in India, you know your area better than some redneck in the southern USA, so check things out now while you can and buy what you need to help put your mind at ease...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think you should be more concern about China knocking in your doorstep. After all with recent developments in the Phillippines and Japan China is becoming a bit more expansionist
edit on 2-8-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
to put it bluntly ... with how much india does business with the u.s and the west when the dollar crashes so will the rupee along with the singapore dollar... theres also the fact that the u.s military is actively engaged in its murder for profit.. erm.. war on terrorism... whatever the hell they call mass murder this week in india .. pakistan .. afghanistan ... et al.. india will be fooked along with all the other american puppet states in the region ... serves them right for eating so much western #.. let the puppets go down with the master...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

If you want to be taken seriously, DONT say 'prolly'. it could cost you your life.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
RELEVANT INFORMATION

If you aren't here for a survivalist circlejerk, and actually seek real information, read 'how to survive the economic collapse' by fenando 'ferfal' aguiles. Cos thats whats happening, global like, right now. And Fernando? he lived through that,and can pass many pearls of wisdom to you. It makes uncomfortable reading, all that wilderness survival stuff is irrelevant. Stay strong people, remember there is fuggin millions of us, but only a few red shi8lds.
be patient. be ready.

new topics

top topics

join