It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

young gangs nowadays rule the world..ands we are powerless.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by kayak

I have some problems with neighboorhood kids too. Or I did for that matter.

See I'm the kind of guy that will chase kids, catch them, walk them home and then kindly explain to their parents that if they won't behave, or they can't raise them to behave, that social services will be paying them a visit.

It usually works just fine

~Tenth

I have to thank you for that tidbit and I'll remember it next time I have a run-in with some punk teenager, though I hope it never happens again. Of course I would expect them to fight back.

The one time that bullies confronted my step-son in our yard I used the littlest bully (also the instigator) to beat the other two. In hindsight, it was funny as hell, and the cops who responded thought so as well.

But when it was happening, I really wanted to hurt them. That's not a good state of mind to be in.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kayak

Sadly though some people only understand a good old fashioned butt whooping.Be it by your hand, their parents hand or your childrens hand, it sounds to me thats what these little brats need.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yeah I've done the get the smaller bully to harrass adn belittle the bigger bully tactic, it works very well.

But there are moral issues with that I suppose

Then again, somebody has got to teach these snot nosed, entitled little brats that they can't act that way in society.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Trouble is in the UK if you say anything then before you know it they have pulled out a blade and theres ten of them stomping your head off the kerb.

Happens all the time in this country now. And it doesnt matter if your a boxer or whatever, they will hammer you. These kids nowadays dont have any concerns for their personal safety and fighting the police etc is seen as a massive respect earner to them. Seen it all before

Conscription is the only answer

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

The trouble is in the US if you walk down the street wearing the wrong colored tshirt you get shot from 3 different directions.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kayak

Very respectable indeed.
I guess if all else fails my way could be used as lesson in always having a clever contingency plan.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Government really need to wake up on this one, and just accept that they've made a mistake. At the moment, we're being overrun by Chavs who have no respect for anything other then other Chavs who steal/fight/do more drugs then them. And no amount of fines or plastic collars are going to fix this.

London Riots where the perfect example of this failed system, yet the Government went on to blame everything like poverty, boredom, anything but admit they've made the wrong decision.

And I don't think simply reverting back to the Police or the general public being allowed to defend themselves and such will fix the situation, they need to be taught respect again, so bring back national service, please

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like doing a Charles Bronson and going out and cleansing the streets of human filth. That might sound a bit psycho and obviously I wouldn't but I'm starting to get sick of it and that's how I feel. The strange thing is that I don't even get any trouble like that where I live, I just hate knowing this horse#e is going on in other places though, I hate scumbags who cause people who don't deserve it trouble.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

You grab the pistol I'll swing a sock fulla quarters

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Hehe. A while back I was gonna go out with my mates with a paint gun and cruise around areas where gangs hung around purely for fun, it'd be so satisfying seeing the rats scatter.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 0rbital

hahaha hopefully they don't carry guns though.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the thing with gangs though, is they are only temporary. Unfortunately the music and movie industry had to glamourize the mob and gang life, that ended up running rampant all around.
To rid gangs, you'd have to show the world how gangs cause people to get butt #ed in jail, unless you're gay, no one should want a part in that! But who knows these days?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
when all else has failed ....cricket bat and wait for nightfall ... things go bump in the night ... problem solved....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
when all else has failed ....cricket bat and wait for nightfall ... things go bump in the night ... problem solved....

Trouble is mate when you do that you make things worse for yourself. You will have their possie round your door the next night with meat cleavers and bats.

Unless you are some big time Liverpudlian gangster then you cant really fight back

top topics

<< 1   >>

join