It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Aurora, CO movie theatre shooting show attributes of being an inside job?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
How it's going ATS? Long time thread stalker, very recent poster. I wanted to go over the James Holmes case which is riddled with confusion, possible corruption, & chaos. I formed my opinion based off of much feedback from many different forums all over the internet, far too much reading/research & I also look at youtube commentary as it is a good way to gauge what the public opinon is on a case (just ignore the trolls).

I wanted to go over a few angles with you & share what tid bits of research I felt were super important to this case. I am in no way supporting the accused killer or his actions, however in our Country everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty, something the mainstream media should heed, especially when no one can positively identify him, let alone produce a solid motive for throwing away his life on such a senseless tragedy. I love how the only shred of evidence they’ve produced is a notebook they found AFTER THE FACT that details his plans with a cute little stick figure illustration, a little over the top for my tastes, and very “convenient” to say the least. Ever since 9-11 and a few other incidents where our own government was suspected of having forewarned knowledge or in other cases even suspected of sponsoring said terrorism, I have reserved suspicions about some of the cases our media kicks out... There are certain oddities that don’t seem to add up, as well as a lot of ‘coincidences’ that start to add up higher & higher…

1) I was glistening over the audio transmissions of the Police/Firefighter scanners and in two different instances they make reference to suspicious people fleeing the scene/ possible secondary shooters.

www.youtube.com...
Here is a short clip of said audio that gets straight to the point, but there is also another recorded instance where a few construction workers reported a man in a red bag pack/ guy in black cameo fleeing the scene down Almeida street.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.youtube.com...
Here is the full dispatch audio that has key points of talk outlined such as:
4 MIN. 30 SEC... SUSPECT CAUGHT
6 MIN 46 SEC. SHOOTER DESCRIBED WHITE AND BLUE CLOTHING
8 MIN 6 SEC. WITNESSES REPORT MULTIPLE SUSPECTS
16 MIN 8 SEC. MALE SUSPECT SEEN WITH RED BACK PACK
16 MIN 20 SEC ANOTHER SUSPECT ALL IN BLACK FLEEING THE SCENE
16 MIN 47 SEC SUSPECT MALE UNKOWN RACE BLACK CAMEO CLOTHING
17 MIN 48 SEC JAMES HOLMES WAS NAMED BUT SECONDS BEFORE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT A SECOND SUSPECT ON LOOSE.. GOT AWAY..

2) In the clip above, at the 24:30 mark you clearly hear a dispatcher say “getting vans to transport all parties involved, THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRANSPORTED BY AMBULANCE". I found this very strange and this lends credence to the theory that this was possibly a staged, controlled event… (Something I’ll touch on in greater detail as we proceed).
PS: the University of Colorado medical center is also where the majority of victims were ushered off to afterwards (in vans I must add)! Strange coincidence? This place seems less like a hospital, and more like a “facility”, take that for whatever its worth.

3) In June 1977, a rare cache of MKULTRA documents were discovered, which had escaped destruction by the CIA. The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence held a hearing on August 3, 1977, to question CIA officials on the newly-discovered documents. If you do any research on the subject, you are only met with horrifying results, this is not a conspiracy folks, this is just one recorded instance of the shady business that occurs by our world leaders every day!

216.104.189.209...,%20Universities%20and%20Government%20Facilities

The link above shows a list of hospitals, universities, and other facilities and organizations that were, in some way, involved in the hosting, funding, and/or enactment of government-sanctioned human experimentation in the past, listing the UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO among them.
So to recap this guy has a major in Neuroscience, a field directly related to alteration of the mind, attending a school that has/had affiliations to government sanctioned mind control operations in a state notoriously linked to secretive government operations…

4) www.youtube.com...
To paint an even more vivid picture for you of Colorado, check out the long held suspicion of Denver Airport, believed by many to be a secret CIA base/front, on top of a dirty laundry lists of other crimes that have trails leading back to this “airport”.
Here's an overview of the basics. According to the conspiracy theorists, Denver already had a fine airport, Stapleton International. But despite widespread protests, Denver International was built and opened in 1995, with fewer runways, thus reducing Denver's capacity.
Its construction began with five mysterious buildings that were completed and then buried intact, with the cover story that they were "built wrong". Up to 8 levels of underground facilities are said to exist, and workers who go there refuse to answer questions about what they do. The entire airport is surrounded by a barbed wire guard fence, with the barbed wire angled inward, to keep people in, like a giant prison, not out like at other airports. And if viewed from the air, the runways are revealed to be laid out in the shape of a Nazi swastika.

Questions about what the government might be doing in this underground base may have been answered in 2007, when fourteen commercial aircraft reported spontaneously shattered windshields as the presumed result of electromagnetic pulses.

Indoors, the airport gets even stranger. The Illuminati appear to have detailed their plans for global genocide and a New World Order in two large murals. The first depicts a huge Nazi soldier with dead women and children scattered around him, and the second shows Third World populations dying, a few elite species protected from the apocalypse in sealed containers and the Mayan symbol for 2012 presiding over all. In the floor near the murals is written "Au Ag", the abbreviation for the deadly toxin Australia Antigen, evidently the Illuminati's weapon of choice to accomplish the genocide. To top it all off the runways are shaped like a Nazi Swastika, all the conspiracies related to this area and this airport is beyond horrifying.
-------------------------------------------

On that note, The CIA also relocated its domestic headquarters from Virginia to Denver in 2011…. Another cog in this machine at work. That is more than just coincidental (;
www.truthistreason.net...

edit on 2-8-2012 by Mythology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
5) Back to the topic on hand:
www.youtube.com...
Here in this clip you can clearly see that a secondary rifle/gas mask was found at the scene, also a full body suit of armor (I thought he was taken into custody with all his gear?) The gas mask was found down the street from the exit door, almost around the corner, very suspicious for the time frame of the alleged shooting and there is no way that it is Mr. Holmes masks, this is absolutely in direct opposition to the alleged “lone gunman theory”. Also many claim the gun does not match the rifle said to of been carried by James Holmes. Take note that in the dispatch audio from earlier, we clearly hear them chasing a suspect in the direction of where the second gas mask was found… hmm, and they want to say beyond a shadow of a doubt that James Holmes was a “Lone Gunman”? Sounds eerily similar to the assassination stories surrounding the brothers John F. Kennedy & Robert F. Kennedy, where in both cases their would be murderers claimed to be patsy’s in a bigger plot, with no recollection of their crimes. For further information on this topic simply Google any combination of the words “Sirhan Sirhan (RFK’s killer) and any combination of the words “Mk Ultra/ Mind Control/ Patsy” and you will find a lot of overwhelming evidence that supports this statement, not to mention the massive amount of evidence that speaks to John F Kennedy’s assassination being an inside job…
This has led to many people to suggest the idea that many of these so called assassins/mass shooters/”Lone” gunman were possibly victims of secretive government Mind Control programs? Food for thought.

6) In the following link it describes a second person of interest named in the case, a fellow student at the University of Colorado by the name of Yeom Pyo Lee, a person who is said to of contacted the Police threatening violence on behalf of James Holmes if he was not released! WTF? He attended Anschutz Medical School studying in the same doctorate program as James Holmes where both were earning “advanced degrees”.
www.youtube.com...
Also in that video, they mention that “This person and his roommate who is a female but that they are not together, they’re just roommates, that this person usually leaves the house in professional dress attire, but the morning of the shooting she left in a construction outfit and she left quickly”.
Who is this lady? Is it James Holmes so called “handler” perhaps? And WHO is this YEOM PYO LEE character calling in threats on behalf of James Holmes? Perhaps another stooge in this plot?

7) The fact that multiple witnesses reported seeing someone take a call, then prop open the exit door and usher someone in. One of the witnesses goes by the name of Corbin Dates/Dayton, you can find his testimony on YouTube with a simple search.
www.youtube.com...

8) This out today from Ministry of Finance report. Robert Holmes father of James was scheduled to testify within next few weeks before the US senate on the largest bank fraud scandal in US history that's currently unfolding (Libor Scandal) & threatens to destroy the western banking system.
There has been info leaking about Robert Holmes, the father, about just who he is and what he does for a living. How can this be sheer coincidence? With close to a half-billion people living in this country, the fact that a father and son figure in two 'separate' events of importance seems mathematically improbable
Perhaps this isn’t so much about gun control, and more about taking attention away from a scandal that has the “Bankster Gangsters” running for the hills…. I believe this case is merely a distraction to divert our attentions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
9) One last thing I would like to touch on, is the witnesses/victims/people involved in this case.
Firstly 7 of the 70 victims were known Military, that is a ten percent ratio and something that does not sit well with me… Perhaps there were more? Perhaps all this was a staged event, a hoax, all it takes is one person to yell “I’m shot”, a little fake blood, a few key paid actors, and the mainstream media can run with the rest. I don’t fully bite into this theory, however it is definitely a possibility, some people have said that if you listen to the first 40 minutes of the FULL dispatch audio at certain points they seem to be setting up before the shooting has even occurred, not to mention the fact that the paramedics were told to stand by for upwards of 30 minutes before they could attend to victims.
In the following links we see that Obama was kind enough to come and visit some of the victims of the Batman Movie Massacre. A lot of folks have pointed that the victim by the name of Allie Young who was supposedly shot in the neck, has very strange scars inconsistent with a severe wound of her nature.
www.youtube.com...

Here is a link to the full article of her encounter with Barack Obama just 2 days removed from the shooting. In a few pictures you get a close up look of her wound & her scar does not seem consistent with a major gun wound to the neck, no swelling, no major inflamed areas. It looks like a pencil scar, a prop, and on top of that why is her wound not covered up, especially a day after emergency surgery? That is a serious liability. It’s hard to say but her story just doesn’t sit right with me, along with a few “key” witnesses to this mystery movie massacre.
With that in mind, many witnesses have been called into question for having over the top “unbelievable” romanticized stories, some of the online community even going so far as to accuse them of being paid actors.
Two that I would like to call to the stand are “Chris Ramos” and “Jennifer Seeger”.
Here is Chris Ramos’s eyewitness account, which rubbed many the wrong way:
www.youtube.com...
Here is Jennifer Seegers:
www.youtube.com...
She claims to of seen a 14 year old girl die, when there was no teenage girls among the deceased, along with a few other things that don’t seem make sense.

For all the witnesses, and victims of such a huge tragedy, the media has chosen to only focus on a select few, continuously recycling the same set of witnesses. Strange to say the least. Also the only semblance of blood on a victim that was seen was that one short clip of a guy walking out a movie theatre, the blood is a bright kool aid red, instead of a dark brown….

Here is a victim by the name of Carli Richards, her story is equally unbelievable along with her wounds. If you follow the link to her gun shot wounds, they seem more like scratches, then anything. Just throwing it out there. I like to explore all angles.
sinisterdreams.wordpress.com...
A lot of the victims I’ve researched so far just don’t seem to fit along with the official story/timeline. If anyone has any further evidence in this regard please do come forward. Judging from youtube/forum feedback many people feel a lot of the witnesses were “coached” and show obvious signs.

Also if you remember the key witness Corbin who stated he was the one who saw someone take a call and prop open the side exit door from earlier along with the the witness Jeniffer Seeger from above, it’s odd that they were some of the main witnesses in this case.
a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...
Here they are pictured together, PRIOR to the incident, when there was no mention by the news that they were friends, let alone knew each other to this degree.
www.myspace.com...#[%
This is Jeniffer Seegers myspace, if you check out her albums she has a few pictures on a military base!
Now here is where it gets stranger, if you notice the multiple interviews done by Corbin Dates/Dayton he has his named listed differently in each of them. Someone came across an actor by the name of Corbin Kent also from Aurora, CO who looks JUST LIKE HIM. See for yourself, here is his actor’s page. Does he just happen to be an actor, or is he a paid witness? The only thing that would suggest the latter is that as of now his testimony is the only thing explaining how the shooter got into the theatre unnoticed, maybe they don’t want you to find out this was indeed an inside job and the shooter had inside help (as in he was let in by faculty/covert operators). Just saying….
www.modelmayhem.com...

Here is a 3 part series called “Programmed to kill, a Satanic Coverup” that has a general overview of the Patsy theory, it is one in a long series that documents similar cases that also have attributes of a possible inside job/patsy programming.
www.youtube.com...

“The tragedy that played out in an Aurora movie theater Friday was ironically paralleled as a classroom learning experience in a medical school in Parker the same day. Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine is in the middle of holding specialized classes in disaster life support for 150 second-year medical students. Along with response to natural disasters like hurricanes and floods and terrorist attacks, one of the scenarios being used to train the students is how to respond if a shooter fires at people in a movie theater and also uses a bomb in the attack. 'The irony is amazing, just amazing,' said Rocky Vista Dean Dr. Bruce Dubin. The shootings in Aurora were incorporated into the teaching Friday, Dubin said."
-Nancy Lofholm, Denver Post, Real life shooting imitates training exercise at Parker medical school, 07/21/2012

"While it’s unclear if the 24-year-old suspect in the movie theater massacre used the money from the NIH to buy weapons or ammo, his arsenal is said to be worth $15,000. The National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md., which awards the federal Neuroscience Training Grant, didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment Tuesday. The total grant was worth $171,024 for Holmes’ first year in the program, the newspaper said, with the $21,600 stipend doled out in 12 monthly installments. The grant is awarded to six “pre-thesis” Ph.D. students each year, and is used to train “outstanding neuroscientists and academicians who will make significant contributions to neurobiology,” according to the university."

In conclusion the story is full of muddy waters, with many trails that have unclear paths. The fact that he was receiving a government grant should trigger some alarms, also he wasn’t just a student, he was the cream of the crop in a field very much related to altering minds/mind control. The fact that there was a drill that paralleled the real life shooting happening the same day is as Bruce Dubin paraphrased it “Ironically Amazing”. This is exactly what happened on 9-1-1 when Norad and the FAA were involved in a scheduled training drill of a red flag event which ran “simultaneously” as the real life September 11th airplane hijackings. That is also ironically amazing to say the least… Why was the police chief so adamant this was the work of a “lone gunman”, when there is both witness statements/recorded police audio of a suspected secondary shooter, not to mention the second gasmask/gear/weapon found at the scene of the crime. Weird how James Holmes is claiming amnesia, along with all the other oddities in this case. Also this case, the area, and the shooter all have far too many ties to government institutions. Some of the witnesses have been called into question, along with the official story, as of now I’m not buying whatever they are selling. Currently I have more questions then answers....

Feel free to join the discussions, I welcome everybody from shills to conspiracy believers & doubters & disbelievers

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
No.

You asked a yes no question.

Can't be derided for giving a yes no answer.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythology

Reading through it, but you can remove #8 in regards to father testifying before Senate. That detail was found to be a hoax.

The location of the gas mask does seem consistent with someone fleeing the scene... And I am curious about the two roommates MSNBC initially reported that public records showed he had.

reply to post by mainidh

Really? Someone puts that much effort into a thread and you decide to walk the thin line of T&C and mock him with such an empty response? Not amused.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
bravo OP,
very indepth analysis and a lot of extra material to digest.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by Mythology

Reading through it, but you can remove #8 in regards to father testifying before Senate. That detail was found to be a hoax.

The location of the gas mask does seem consistent with someone fleeing the scene... And I am curious about the two roommates MSNBC initially reported that public records showed he had.

reply to post by mainidh

Really? Someone puts that much effort into a thread and you decide to walk the thin line of T&C and mock him with such an empty response? Not amused.
edit on 2-8-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

I see, yeah I red (read) somewhere that the source of this a one Mr. Sorcha Faal possibly had his hand in this, note this was written a few days ago, so some of the info might be dated, but there are a lot of shards of evidence that contradict the official story. Many of the links are tangible pieces of evidence where you can hear it for yourself straight from the cows mouth.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Mythology because: Messed up the quote link

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Maybe holmes was heading some clandestine revolutionary group that the government deemed a credible threat, so upon finding out, they infiltrated or got some "inside information" to the group that some super important target for the group was going to be at the theater, then after everything went awry they pinned it all on holmes as a means scaring the lesser members into being docile or something...

idk just throwing an idea out there

there's a lot of questions destined to remain unanswered about this case

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
No.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
On a side note, here's a new phrase: "title-reply trolls" - people who ridiculously respond solely to a thread's title instead of the body of the OP which the title is meant to describe

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
bravo OP,
very indepth analysis and a lot of extra material to digest.

Thank you it is the summation of much research, reading, and review of many forums & chatter amongst commentary from several news websites/ youtube commentary.

Funny at the shills simply just saying "no". Feel free to debunk any of the poitnts I made

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
Maybe holmes was heading some clandestine revolutionary group that the government deemed a credible threat, so upon finding out, they infiltrated or got some "inside information" to the group that some super important target for the group was going to be at the theater, then after everything went awry they pinned it all on holmes as a means scaring the lesser members into being docile or something...

idk just throwing an idea out there

there's a lot of questions destined to remain unanswered about this case

They say the truth is always stranger than fiction. This whole case screams that something is not right or that we're not being told all there is to tell. Thanks for the input.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Indeed. They are not going to play the conspiracy game, when like a jigsaw the pieces are forced to fit to make a different picture to what it actually is supposed to be.

Crazy times.. One mans psychopath is another mans fodder for mental territory. Who knew.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythology
Funny at the shills simply just saying "no". Feel free to debunk any of the poitnts I made

Shills now!

You can't pay me enough to believe you're conspiracy bunk. Nor can you pay me to have an opinion.

Guess that means I'm an unpaid shill, without an agenda and without any motivation to sit here and pull apart your OP - all three posts of it - just to come to the same conclusion I've done with almost every other simple post that has said "Durr, woz holmes a patsy?" and "Look his knows is rong, must be a false flag!!!11"

Tedium ad nauseum.

sorry..

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here's a bit on the notebook possibly being a hoax

Prosecutors say notebook story probably fake

The new doubts come from a motion prosecutors filed Friday, saying the package from Holmes, discovered in a University of Colorado mailroom, hadn't yet been inspected and any report of its contents -- that would be the notebook, though the motion never uses that word -- couldn't be trusted. "The contents were secured and not examined, and held for potential in camera review," the motion says. The motion comes in response to one from Holmes, arguing that his rights to a fair trial hadn't been violated (as he'd claimed) by that leaked information because the supposed leaks were either hoaxes the reporters fell for, or made up by the reporters themselves.

It did seem a little over-the-top, huh? The article says they're still awaiting comment from Fox and NBC...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by jlm912

when like a jigsaw the pieces are forced to fit to make a different picture to what it actually is supposed to be.

Funny phrase, "what it actually is supposed to be." I suppose it's very fitting in the predetermined design of a jigsaw puzzle, but as for Holmes' motives, have you reliable insight into his motives? I suppose you were there as well to see the "pieces of" the event that night fall into place in this stone cold jigsaw of reality?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Mythology

Shills now!

You can't pay me enough to believe you're conspiracy bunk. Nor can you pay me to have an opinion.

Guess that means I'm an unpaid shill, without an agenda and without any motivation to sit here and pull apart your OP - all three posts of it - just to come to the same conclusion I've done with almost every other simple post that has said "Durr, woz holmes a patsy?" and "Look his knows is rong, must be a false flag!!!11"

Tedium ad nauseum.

sorry..

I personally don't buy into the "it's not him, it's a look alike" theory, and never once did I mention that so don't put words into my mouth.

There are witnesses testimony, recorded dispatch/Police chatter audio plus secondary masks & weapons & conflicting news reports that ALL point to a possible second shooter, so don't go acting like I'm pulling this out of my ass brotha'.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912
Here's a bit on the notebook possibly being a hoax

Prosecutors say notebook story probably fake

The new doubts come from a motion prosecutors filed Friday, saying the package from Holmes, discovered in a University of Colorado mailroom, hadn't yet been inspected and any report of its contents -- that would be the notebook, though the motion never uses that word -- couldn't be trusted. "The contents were secured and not examined, and held for potential in camera review," the motion says. The motion comes in response to one from Holmes, arguing that his rights to a fair trial hadn't been violated (as he'd claimed) by that leaked information because the supposed leaks were either hoaxes the reporters fell for, or made up by the reporters themselves.

It did seem a little over-the-top, huh? The article says they're still awaiting comment from Fox and NBC...

It is way over the top, and so far the only outside source of evidence that points to him being the shooter, too conveneint for my tastes.

They also found it AFTER THE FACT.

Reminds me of how the 9-11 fires were "so intense" that they were able to melt steel, but yet somehow despite all the rubbel and destruction the terrorist's passports remained preserved at the scene of the crime! (sarcasm)

Weak. Lies are weak.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Why didn't you just add to the countless other threads reguarding this exact information/conspiracy...rhetorical question...don't answer.

In reply to the actual content...for the thousandth time on ATS...something is fishy.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is a very concise thread, well done OP! You pretty much nailed it.

Before removing #8 lets wait and see what links or sources are provided to disprove it. Mind you I havent seen any threads stating otherwise about the father's situation. Watch, a few will pop up in no time...

I think the only bit missing is the smoke canister burn marks against the wall next to the door where Holmes came in. It's in one of the threads, on mobile so I cant link but ats search aught to pick it up.

The only logical step is to burn all the info on a few dvd disks and bootleg it. Get the word out.

I would star and flag if I could but if youre reading this you totally should.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join