It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the Aurora, CO movie theatre shooting show attributes of being an inside job?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlm912

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by jlm912

when like a jigsaw the pieces are forced to fit to make a different picture to what it actually is supposed to be.

Funny phrase, "what it actually is supposed to be." I suppose it's very fitting in the predetermined design of a jigsaw puzzle, but as for Holmes' motives, have you reliable insight into his motives? I suppose you were there as well to see the "pieces of" the event that night fall into place in this stone cold jigsaw of reality?

People kill people. It's what happens.

So yeah, while I was not there, I don't feel the need to explain away the motives of a psychopath who was ill of the mind, and who shot 70 people.

I just don't. Must be a tremendous strain on life to have to find excuses for every single action of crazy people on this planet.

?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythology
I personally don't buy into the "it's not him, it's a look alike" theory, and never once did I mention that so don't put words into my mouth.

There are witnesses testimony, recorded dispatch/Police chatter audio plus secondary masks & weapons & conflicting news reports that ALL point to a possible second shooter, so don't go acting like I'm pulling this out of my ass brotha'.

I am not touching "yo ass, brotha' "

I know you didn't mention what so far random people doing what you've done have done. That is, try and squeeze together anything together to make a tight fit.

You know what happens in an Emergency? People - normal people - make mistakes. Trying to sort out the facts at they unfold is never going to be certain.

Your evidence does not meet anything other than people acting under duress, during a time of extreme uncertainty, and when lives were at stake.

So.. leaving your ass alone, I still say No. This was not an inside job. It was a mad man, ill of mind, who was living in a fantasy world where his reasoning is unknown except only to him, and here we are. Still discussing the exact same facts... time and time again.

Lets for argument sake, ask ourselves one thing. If this were an inside job, they did it terribly, no? So obvious to those who 'can see' more than everyone else. Who fiddle with facts till they fit the puzzle. Such a bad way to pull off an inside job.

So, what is it? Such a shonky job that everything is left to an observer to find as obvious? Or that not everything goes to plan, in the mind of a mad man intent on killing as many people as possible?

Can't have it both ways. Well, you can, that's what makes this all so impossible to discuss.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Amazing post. I love your thinking and research skills. Just ignore the troll above. He is obviously not going to change his mind no matter what so it is completely pointless to even respond to him.

You did forget one thing though. The fact that Holmes looked zonked out of his mind at his court appearance.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

it must be hard for you to keep coming up with all of these concise reasons as to what you believe happened (as you tell it like it is fact). you act as if you don't even want to be talking about this, so why bother posting? to tell other people it's a waste of time?

this is a conspiracy website, right? the place we can all come to and discuss whether or not there is enough merit in at least some of these subjects to dig deeper. i think it's no question that this subject DEFINITELY deserves digging. the op made a legitimate effort at presenting the case at hand, we should at least make a conscious effort to go through it (especially if we're considering on formulating a response). your initial response was subtly rude at best, and i think you know that.

generally speaking, what bugs me about all this is precisely how much evidence we have to support the fact that he was living with two roommates, and how he certainly wasn't the only suspect in question on the scene. more than one eyewitness has reported this. does this not strike you in the least bit as suspicious, or at the very least as something worth looking into?

i mean, the argument that it's not actually james holmes who was caught is kind of silly when you look at how much real information we can point to in order to analyze inconsistencies in the case. it's growing to be a pretty chaotic mess of information, and it certainly doesn't concisely fit your nice, clean version of "guy went crazy, rigged his house with explosives and bought 20 thousand dollars worth of guns and armor (?) to shoot up a movie theater." lol.. in a way that sounds just as ridiculous as saying there might have been more than one acting agent in this whole ordeal.

the bottom line here is that we really don't know for sure whether or not james holmes was the only guilty suspect. it's weird that you're acting like you know exactly what happened from top to bottom. deny ignorance, amirite?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
reply to post by mainidh

it must be hard for you to keep coming up with all of these concise reasons as to what you believe happened (as you tell it like it is fact). you act as if you don't even want to be talking about this, so why bother posting? to tell other people it's a waste of time?

this is a conspiracy website, right?

Love it. A conspiracy website, which means we must agree with everything or else.

the place we can all come to and discuss whether or not there is enough merit in at least some of these subjects to dig deeper. i think it's no question that this subject DEFINITELY deserves digging. the op made a legitimate effort at presenting the case at hand, we should at least make a conscious effort to go through it (especially if we're considering on formulating a response). your initial response was subtly rude at best, and i think you know that.

generally speaking, what bugs me about all this is precisely how much evidence we have to support the fact that he was living with two roommates, and how he certainly wasn't the only suspect in question on the scene. more than one eyewitness has reported this. does this not strike you in the least bit as suspicious, or at the very least as something worth looking into?

And we have faulty journalism to answer for that. Again, in the heat of the moment, to get the first story out, facts presented that turn out perhaps to be wrong, thus retracted. And what happens? They're hiding info now.

Lets say that he did have two room mates at one time, or that two separate persons lived at the same address and were listed as registered at that address at some time. Is it sensible to name these people? Find them, hunt them down, ask more and more who they are, until we're satisfied that we have enough answers? Innocent people may be put in harms way by vigilante justice, or the more likely, any answers will still be met with accusations. It's never ending.

The guy went mad and shot people.

We can ask questions, we should ask questions... but I think the direction should be why and how he was not stopped before. Not why suddenly nothing adds up and it must be a cover up.

i mean, the argument that it's not actually james holmes who was caught is kind of silly when you look at how much real information we can point to in order to analyze inconsistencies in the case. it's growing to be a pretty chaotic mess of information, and it certainly doesn't concisely fit your nice, clean version of "guy went crazy, rigged his house with explosives and bought 20 thousand dollars worth of guns and armor (?) to shoot up a movie theater." lol.. in a way that sounds just as ridiculous as saying there might have been more than one acting agent in this whole ordeal.

Everything holmes had was able to be purchased. Why no one stopped this? NRA? Your right to own guns and as many as you want? Armour? None of this was illegal.

I've not changed my thoughts on this at any time despite the continued 'facts' coming to light. It's the continual adding of information, that is made to fit, so that someone can say "This is ATS, A conspiracy website, so Imma make things up! And see then if it sticks" is where the problem is.

Not looking into the facts, but assuming the facts are going to fit an agenda.

the bottom line here is that we really don't know for sure whether or not james holmes was the only guilty suspect. it's weird that you're acting like you know exactly what happened from top to bottom. deny ignorance, amirite?

Where have I said I know what went on? I know the facts as they are. I'm not willing to allude one things equates with reality. I do know people like him exist. Have done, always will.

Why that so incomprehensible to some of you, is astounding. A conspiracy in every detail. It's frustrating trying to keep level headed when so many people make random leaps of logic, to make something out of an atrocity.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Why didn't you just add to the countless other threads reguarding this exact information/conspiracy...rhetorical question...don't answer.

In reply to the actual content...for the thousandth time on ATS...something is fishy.

Well honestly a lot of the threads provided a basis for my thought process, however they were very general conspiracies asking very general questions like "How did he pay for his weapons or why go through the extroidanary trouble of rigging his house with explosives only to notify the police?".

Plus my one comment would get lost in the sea of comments, I'm trying to provide a more comprehensive view with credible support, not just "OMG It was done on 7/20 and 7+2 = 9 and if you flip 9 upside down 666, satan, lucifer, Illumanati". Even though I do believe the powers that be practice those things, I try not to rely on those shards of evidence as when it comes to conspiracies the truth is hard enough to swallow as is.

This is a summaton of a lot of peoples various takes on this case, with ample evidence to support every claim. It's one thing to mention that a witness spoke of a possible second shooter, it's another thing to hear it straight from the police dispatch audio and see the witness say it for yourself. There's a lot of first hand evidence that I tried to gather from many hours of scourging the interwebz.

edit on 2-8-2012 by Mythology because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
This is a very concise thread, well done OP! You pretty much nailed it.

Before removing #8 lets wait and see what links or sources are provided to disprove it. Mind you I havent seen any threads stating otherwise about the father's situation. Watch, a few will pop up in no time...

I think the only bit missing is the smoke canister burn marks against the wall next to the door where Holmes came in. It's in one of the threads, on mobile so I cant link but ats search aught to pick it up.

The only logical step is to burn all the info on a few dvd disks and bootleg it. Get the word out.

I would star and flag if I could but if youre reading this you totally should.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Thanks a ton brother, I would of definatley felt like I wasted countless hours of my life researching if I didn't do anything with the knowledge. lol

Yeah as far as #8 who knows they could be intentionally linking it to this Socha Faal character in an attempt to discredit it, however it is known that his father Mr. Holmes senior does indeed work for FICO, a company that deals in the realms of credit/banking so it fits, I just can't verify those claims, but I always like to explore possible connections.

If you think about it, what better way to dissuade and divert attention away from him testifying then to put his son through a living nightmare.

I'm relatively new to posting here, so I'm not sure what you mean by "starring and flagging it".

Thank you for your input, hope to see you help keep this topic/thread alive, as it has a lot of signs that point to this not being just another simple open and shut case.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythology

You are about the third person to do it.

This is what I mean. Next week, someone else will do it. And then in a year someone with a hoard of people will be along to proclaim the aurora conspiracy was the cia.. or some crap.

YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE.

Stop imagining your points of view have not been expressed in a similar eloquent manner.

god, can't wait for the next one... and you know, every time it gets one bit bigger...

kudos for asking brother, but... you do not win the conspiracy game on this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

People kill people. It's what happens.

Indeed. But it happens for more reasons than one, and is not solely committed by "psychopaths." Is Holmes a psychopath? Plagued with psychosis? There's a difference. Maybe both were the case that night. Maybe neither.

So yeah, while I was not there, I don't feel the need to explain away the motives of a psychopath who was ill of the mind, and who shot 70 people.

Meh, what a simplistic indifference, sir.

Here, you've already diagnosed the guy with psychopathy. You knew him well? You have a good enough idea of his personality to affirm to yourself and others that he is void of any remorse for his actions, apparently. And there, you completely write off the second gas mask at the crime scene; only one could've possibly been used, and it must've been the one found with Holmes in his vehicle.

Contrarily, what if there was a second shooter? Another "psychopath" running loose on the streets? Ah, wait, who cares if they're running loose on the streets. Crazy people are on the streets everywhere. It's what happens, right?

Must be a tremendous strain on life to have to find excuses for every single action of crazy people on this planet.

I imagine it would be, but that aside, it must be quite an emotionally bland life to lead with such an apathetic attitude.

It amazes me how you can write this off as such a common occurrence... No... No, it doesn't. It bores me mostly, but beckons me to ask why you've even carried on your role in this thread.

Wait. Are you crazy? Because if you are I'll just taake your advice and not bother myself with your motives.
edit on 2-8-2012 by jlm912 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jlm912

Oh good grief.

What if there was an army of very little shooters under each seat? I mean, this is ATS! Why if you don't even consider my concept, you must be a shill.

I give up, you guys have it all sorted. It's in your capable hands.

I believe holmes was a lone loner alone in a lonely mission to kill people. What a lonely soul he is.

You can believe there are 5 of him for all I care, this is just tedious.

How do I know, How do I know, How do I know.. I DON'T KNOW.. I DON'T FRIGGEN CARE either, he's not likely to do it again.

I feel so bad for the people who lost loved ones in this. The same loved ones the OP finds it hard to accept are victims because they're associated with the military. Or those witnesses who lived, who are obvious actors.

And I really feel bad for the cops on the scene who were trying to make sense of it all, who reported anything and everything they saw just to try and find this murderer.

Then I feel bad for the stupid reporter who went and made accusations that were then retracted. Only to now add to the absolute BOLLOCKS that constitutes "sane logical thinking on a conspiracy website".

GO FOR IT. The world is safe in your hands guys.

Beware however, I hear there are reds under your beds..

idiots.

edit on 2-8-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...­cp

I have over 60 links on my computer to all kinds of tid bits of information, little nuggets that paint a picture contrary to Holmes being a phychotic loner hell bent on killing.

Here is a life long friend of Holmes who feels like "he was setup".

I wonder why he feels like it was a scam?

Sorry sir but I think I'm going to believe the words of witnesses, original news clips, and audio, things that I can verify, what people like to call "firsthand accounts" over the likes of some negative nelly furtado type on the internet. You stay classy bra.

I believe you are the one who is reaching for straws, going very far out of your way to discredit my suspicions, which are merely that suspicions.

Very similiar to how Chief Oates wants to say that he has "NO indicators whatsoever that suggest there was a second shooter" when I've already provided several links that strongly suggest the possibility of multiple shooters, or at the very least an accomplice.

These are just the basics, without even delving into all the technacalities, like minute by minute contradictory witness testimony, and all that good stuff. There's just so much information, it all seems so scattered, yet even though no one can properly identify holmes as the killer, they're basically considering this like a hang in trial.

Just so much fishy stuff, to think otherwise is to honestly be naive or a disinformation agent. (:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You tube is the absolute cornerstone of all good intelligence.

Thanks, I'll stay a stooge if you want.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

not for nothin, but you have your entire idea of this situation in a "tightly fit" story as well - i mean look at your previous posts, you have an answer for everything, and are quick to call someone else an idiot if they do not agree with you.

Love it. A conspiracy website, which means we must agree with everything or else.

this is absolutely not what i was trying to say at all. more like it's a conspiracy website, which means we should ask and analyze every angle that there is to a given situation.

And we have faulty journalism to answer for that. Again, in the heat of the moment, to get the first story out, facts presented that turn out perhaps to be wrong, thus retracted. And what happens? They're hiding info now.

so they're deliberately hiding information now because for some reason it turned out to be wrong in the "heat of the moment" and was retracted? so they have to conceal it? instead of a news station just saying "for clarification, it is clear now that holmes had no roommates, and acted alone." how convenient this silly, narrow scenario must be for you to write off the obvious concealment of evidence as something legitimate and non-questionable.

however, you are in a sense asking the right questions - should the roommates be questioned? how did he acquire so many guns in such little time without state/federal interest or interference? what seems to bother me is that you're asking these questions for the wrong reasons. that is to say, it appears as if you ask them only to insert your own ready made answer once someone doesn't agree with you. then of course, you end by calling a whole bunch of people on a forum idiots.

at this point you're dragging down the informative conversation that could be going on right now instead of several people addressing your point of view. you talk about the failure of some here to consider your concepts, yet you try and subvert others from doing the same thing.

lastly, you're all talk. if this is truly so glaringly obvious for you, then present your case and cite your sources. that's a way better line of approach than to enter OP's thread with negativity from the very first reply. but you don't have to believe me, i mean look at all the friends you're making.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
People just seem to pull conspiracies out of their butts on here...

I knew when I first heard this...that ATS members would be creating crap out of thin air to fulfill their conspiracy fantasies.

This was like a conspiracy theorists wet dream...

By the way...when I signed up there was no...sign here and agree to believe everything, no matter how ridiculous it is.

So your this is a conspiracy website and anyone who joined it agreed to be a nutbag...or tinfoil hat wearer.

I joined to because it is hilarious...and it is fun to read what asylum patients are thinking...

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I was online when one of the stations began to broadcast what appeared an interview with many witnesses. It seemed to be filmed in an arena locker room and other parts of the same type of building. I won't go into details, except that within an hour of watching it, I went to YT and what popped up was a hoax call against the shootings. I viewed the film and to my utter surprise, I recognized some of the "witnesses" in there, one as belonging to the Greenberg son in the Occupy movements. So yeah, it is not all as it is being sold to us for sure.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

I was online when one of the stations began to broadcast what appeared an interview with many witnesses. It seemed to be filmed in an arena locker room and other parts of the same type of building. I won't go into details, except that within an hour of watching it, I went to YT and what popped up was a hoax call against the shootings. I viewed the film and to my utter surprise, I recognized some of the "witnesses" in there, one as belonging to the Greenberg son in the Occupy movements. So yeah, it is not all as it is being sold to us for sure.

totally agree with this. no matter which side is pulling the majority of the public where, as of right now absolutely nothing about this is certain.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Excellent thread, really well put together, this news story stinks, thats why it has caught the attention of members on this website, who can read between the lines and see through the story's. My prediction is that who ever it is they have in custody will be dead by Monday , it will be another prisoner seeking retribution and will somehow manage to get to his cell and kill him. Good research and keep going

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

Interesting.

If someone were to present me a conspiracy theory the first thing I would ask for is witness testimony and news clips that slipped out in the early stages that possibly suggest something to the contrary.

If you notice some of the strongest evidence to support an inside job for 9-11 came from the earlier news clips when they didn't have it under wraps as much, hence a lot of reports coming out saying witnesses had heard & seen "bombs/explosives".

Many times a lot of accounts of witness testimony these days are typed out transcripts. What I love about youtube is that you can see a visual for yourself, it's one thing to read all about a conspiracy, it's another to see the raw footage for yourself.

I believe some of the strongest evidence to support a possible conspiracy will come from the witnesses. If one witness gets positively linked to being a paid actor, all it takes is one joker card to throw the whole deck of "witnesses" into question.

If anyone has any known weak links in the witnesses stories/backgrounds I would greatly appreciate a link

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theroguelion
Amazing post. I love your thinking and research skills. Just ignore the troll above. He is obviously not going to change his mind no matter what so it is completely pointless to even respond to him.

You did forget one thing though. The fact that Holmes looked zonked out of his mind at his court appearance.

Thank you so much. After 9-11 I wouldn't put nothing past the powers that be.

What really drove me to pursue this was the fact that it had paralells to the Columbine case (which has A LOT OF suspicions of being an inside job as well).

Note that both of these incidents are a little over ten minutes away from each other... What a weird place to live in. Colorado is a place with a lot of secrets.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a link to a great thread which goes into detail about over a hundred witnesses alluding to other shooters in the Columbine case.

& yeah there was so much MORE evidence to support that something is not right, but just for the sake of length I had to trim the fat & wanted to do the outline of the theory before I presented all the speculation and finer details.

But yeah he looked doped out of his mind! lol The sad thing is, if what the information suggests is true, he might just be a patsy waking up to a very unreal bad dream. ;O

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
reply to post by mainidh

this is a conspiracy website, right? the place we can all come to and discuss whether or not there is enough merit in at least some of these subjects to dig deeper. i think it's no question that this subject DEFINITELY deserves digging. the op made a legitimate effort at presenting the case at hand, we should at least make a conscious effort to go through it (especially if we're considering on formulating a response). your initial response was subtly rude at best, and i think you know that.

This is the summation of far too much reading/research over the last week lol I formed much of this based off of general feedback from multiple forums/ youtube links & commentary & pieced together many different strong key points being brought up from all over the interent. Judging from these sources there are many people this case does not sit well with. Many of the links in this are VERY worth while tell tale videos that highlight some of the major inconsistencies within the case, I highly reccomend these videos to anyone digging for the truth, as they have firsthand audio straight from the horses mouth (news stations, witnesses, and recorded dispatch audio).

Yeah it was a chaotic mess to process all the information to say the least. There was sooooooo many more points I wanted to bring up, but to properly explain & type out all the context of the clue would of taken FOREVER, also at other times I couldn't remember where I stored the URL link to the video/webpage I wanted to use to support certain claims.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join