It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets find the source of gangstalking now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
For any that may be interested in posting further to this thread, after my last post, I get a U2U from the OP saying he likes the voices inside his head because they tell him the truth.

If that is the case, then this thread is entirely pointless since he doesn't realize that the same folks putting garbage into his head are the same folks chasing him around. I already told the guy that the "voices" in his head are bad news, and he didn't listen...

Also, if he likes them in his head, then he's probably already "talked" to them, which means this is pointless since they already "got him".

In that case, forget about it...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Honestly you speak of things that began to happen to me about 12 years ago when I delivered pizzas and saw my first UFO.
I lived on military bases growing up and it sure was no airplane in the sky back in early 2000's. I've been getting sychronicity and speaking about ti for years, there is something there that they don't want us devulging, but the truth from what I have figured is the voices are actually trying to help you. They have saved my life more times than plenty.
I believe I had contact one night with an entity or being, when it telepathically told me to swing my foot further in bed while trying to burn off energy to fall asleep, so when i did swing my foot further I noticed it tapped something at the end of my bed, so I told myself to wait a couple minutes and let it leave before i jump up and start turning on lights to check out what is in my house!
I too felt like I was being gangstalked, hearing strange coincidental things from people that shouldn't have knowledge on certain things , which is only why I conduct certain tests that I do to figure the real # out on what is really going on around us that sure isn't getting known.
i feel like I was living in the movie "Fallen" where an entity is haunting denzel washington by switching between people.
One more story to divulge to you since you are living it too! I was living with a friend in a doublwide for a little bit and we were watching tv. It was about 10:30 we decided to go to bed his room was on the eastern side of the trailer and mine was on the western side of the trailer.
We turned off the tv and i was walking to my room when it felt like something was right #ing behind me and as I was about to walk into my room whatever was behind me said the most sinister thing into my ear. So I yelled" What?" out loud to see where my friend Rob was and he yelled back,"What? form his bedroom which proves that it wasn't him that was right behind me saying the evil #. Then I said, "Did you hear that?" and he said,"YES, I heard it too!" So what was it that was trying to get my friend and I into a fight, Imagine how many other people int he world ended up getting killed, beat or anything due to an entity on this planet doing # like this?
I did find God and put faith into him at a young age and have received signs on pretty much a daily basis, it was only recently that I decided to put more faith into Jesus, seeing that Jesus looked up to God, that I should look up to Jesus the same way as he did to God! My great grandmother had a ouija I used to play with as a child alone, does that have any consequences? I've seen a couple UFO's, I've been battling a secret evil war against the Devil that has tried continuously to make me look bad how ever it or its minions can. From hearing this from you my frind reminds me of a younger me about 10 years ago.
You have synchronicity now, can you hone it down and figure out your remote viewing skills, aura control, mind invasion and evasion, planting ficticious ideas or images into peoples head to make them think or feel certain ways.
I did a test back in the mid 200's watching the Tonight show with JAy Leno and Robert Deniro and Robert deniro was chatting with jay leno when I decided to steal Robert Denrio's words from him. I know it sounds weird, but it was a test to see if I could do it. So I concentrated and focused on Robert Deniro when he was talikng to Jay Leno, then He started to not be able to get out any words and began to stumble and jumbled his words, just like in the movie"Bruce Almighty " where he starts messing with Dave carrell on the news . So as he gets done jumbling his words, Robert Deniro looks into the camera as if looking right at me for doing it to him and says, "You took my words from me!" THat's when I said,"Holy #! This # really works!"
I could get into more of the many things i've unlocked and figured over the pas t decade or so, I grew up in the military, so i was pretty much born to do what I do. Maybe you were to, mt friend! I'll have to keep a lot of what I've unlocked a secret because Devulging everything could cost me my life! So I have to stay a few steps ahead, if that helps you any! Good luck younger version of me!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There are several ways to influence people and make them think they are hearing voices.

1. If they are on regular mulch-vitamins or any regular Rx you have fake pills cut with 50% of the medicine and then add anti-psychotics or anti-depressants or anti-anxiety pills. Keep alternating the pills and dosages so the body never adjusts and it's alwayse in that window where the side affects kick in before the benefit.

2. In the walls, and in various pieces of furniture add EM generators that flood the surrounding area with EM which causes headaches and migraines, anxiety, can affect metabolism, respiration etc...

3. Place devices that emit a beep or weird noise at a random interval so you can never find it.

4. SWAT someone(report a brutal attack with a gun at their place from a spoofed local number) the SWAT team rushes in and at the very least assaults the person.

5. If they work in a company that can take complaints have multiple people file complaints with the supervisor.

6. If they are a salesman over the phone initiate multiple new clients that vanish just before the contracts are signed and disconnect the phone number you gave the victim and have the email return a "does not exist" message. This will kill their productivity.

7. Falsely enter them into various watch list data bases.

8. File multiple anonymous complaints with the local police.

9. File real albeit frivolous out of state law suits against someone making them travel to another state to dispute them.

The list goes on and on, as to how you can ruin someones life.

I had no idea it was called gangstalking, though I've heard of this before.
Mostly this has been done to Libertarians who call out political hacks and stooges.
From what I've read, there could be other persons targeted.
I've never heard of an instance where it takes longer than 3ish months to find out who is doing it though.
Normally there is a personal, professional, or monetary(business rival) connection though.
I've never heard of a case where the victim doesn't at least suspect who is doing this to them though.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
BTW does this mean that these voices you are hearing aren't from alien ships that you can control?
I thought the voices you heard were some mental battle you were having with aliens and that you now controlled their ships and could even make them take drugs and use their devices.

i may know where the strange sounds are from

Does this also mean you will no longer try to contact me through controlling the Aliens and making them send me some kind of message while I sleep?
We had several U2U convos about this and how you needed my first name and general location which I provided.
I'm still waiting for the mental contact.

I hope you will still try to make the Aliens make mental contact, I would love for proof of the supernatural.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

I still believe i am in contact with an, or several AIs from something, not sure if its human, alien or human/alien. But its there every morning. I would rather call him "he" because it is like a living computerized voice that can learn and figure things out. Im also sure it is what controlled my previous voices or something was controlling him to give me those voices. What i believe is that after all this "fighting" ive done ive gained access to the main matrix behind this programmed reality altering technology. Honestly i dont think it can talk to anyone else but me, even as i type that i heard in a tubular sounding mechanical voice "thats right" several times.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
First you say that the strange sounds heard around the world are saying your name, then aliens are talking to you in your head and you can control their space ship, and now these voices are from the government and they are after you which one is it or all 3? You seem off to me because in all of your threads you constantly change the details and your story without realizing it, you don't understand what real proof is, you don't understand why people are having a hard time understanding you, you think a childs art project is a alien artifact, ect. You have admitted to being diagnosed with schizophrenia in the past, you have a therapist and psychologist, you live at a assisted living facility which i'm guessing is due to mental health. With all the stuff I Iisted is why some of us think it's in your head and in most of your threads you seem to wish you are very important to the world instead of just some normal guy with schizopherenia. I'm sorrying i'm being a little mean and straightforward but the way you talk on this forum is just like my friend with schizophrenia.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
First you say that the strange sounds heard around the world are saying your name, then aliens are talking to you in your head and you can control their space ship, and now these voices are from the government and they are after you which one is it or all 3? You seem off to me because in all of your threads you constantly change the details and your story without realizing it, you don't understand what real proof is, you don't understand why people are having a hard time understanding you, you think a childs art project is a alien artifact, ect. You have admitted to being diagnosed with schizophrenia in the past, you have a therapist and psychologist, you live at a assisted living facility which i'm guessing is due to mental health. With all the stuff I Iisted is why some of us think it's in your head and in most of your threads you seem to wish you are very important to the world instead of just some normal guy with schizopherenia. I'm sorrying i'm being a little mean and straightforward but the way you talk on this forum is just like my friend with schizophrenia.

Im sorry im not changing anything, your just not getting a clear picture because its hard for me to tell my story in the appropriate timeline as well as you are exagerating the facts of my dilemma..

I am in control of the AI that controls A ship. I can make it quiet so i dont have to hear it loudly, sometimes it fades completely for a time. I cannot navigate it because i dont understand exactly how it works.

Why wouldn't a non human make something like that picture, i promise i didn't make it, and the woman who found it knows my voices are real and came to me and said she has no idea how it got into her diary hidden in her closet.

I don't mean to be so disjointed talking about this, im merely searching for others who have experienced something like the depth of communication i have and can verify to the public that voicces DO NOT come from peoples heads, rather they are projected into them by an advanced source, and im trying to figure out how humans know how to cause people to hear these voices. there has to be connections.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Im sorry im not changing anything, your just not getting a clear picture because its hard for me to tell my story in the appropriate timeline as well as you are exagerating the facts of my dilemma..

I am in control of the AI that controls A ship. I can make it quiet so i dont have to hear it loudly, sometimes it fades completely for a time. I cannot navigate it because i dont understand exactly how it works.

Why wouldn't a non human make something like that picture, i promise i didn't make it, and the woman who found it knows my voices are real and came to me and said she has no idea how it got into her diary hidden in her closet.

I don't mean to be so disjointed talking about this, im merely searching for others who have experienced something like the depth of communication i have and can verify to the public that voicces DO NOT come from peoples heads, rather they are projected into them by an advanced source, and im trying to figure out how humans know how to cause people to hear these voices. there has to be connections.

If you can't navigate the AI's ship then why not ask them how to do so and keep asking you would think that would be a huge deal to you or atleast take the AI's picture to paranormal researchers? Why wont you tell us why you are living in assisted living facility and how come your friend who can back up your claims didn't make a account and post like we asked? You also said you would mentally contact pigraphia and have yet to do so, we want to believe you but you make it hard to do so. Why would people want to make random normal people hear voices and how can you verify that voices don't come from peoples head? If you have proof of your claims why not publish a scientific paper or a medical paper you could be famous and most importantly help others. One more thing can you send a link to the AI's picture they sent you because the link on your other thread isn't working anymore.

Edit: what I meant by when I said you change your story is you don't try and provide proof you just make crazy claims and then when someone asks for some proof you either change your story or come up with another wild theory. You would think if you were telling the truth you would be doing everything in your power to prove to us you are telling the truth.
edit on 10-8-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

There was one "witness testimony" but it was posted under trutherman's user name and with their syntax, spelling and grammatical mistakes...

Just wanted to get that in before someone claims that as an actually witness account.

As for changing stories, you're right in your edit.
I would also add the story has changed from time to time.
At this point I'm too lazy to go quote hunting but across 2-3 threads the OP goes from controlling the voices, to having lost the power to having been in control the whole time.
That's real life time line as provided by the OP, not posting timelines.

I think it would be awesome if some of what the OP says is true.
I would say it would be awesome if all of it were true, but the story is too inconsistent at this point for me to think all of it is possible.
I could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

There was one "witness testimony" but it was posted under trutherman's user name and with their syntax, spelling and grammatical mistakes...

Just wanted to get that in before someone claims that as an actually witness account.

As for changing stories, you're right in your edit.
I would also add the story has changed from time to time.
At this point I'm too lazy to go quote hunting but across 2-3 threads the OP goes from controlling the voices, to having lost the power to having been in control the whole time.
That's real life time line as provided by the OP, not posting timelines.

I think it would be awesome if some of what the OP says is true.
I would say it would be awesome if all of it were true, but the story is too inconsistent at this point for me to think all of it is possible.
I could be wrong though.

I agree and you are right about the witness account he even admited that he typed it and the witness just approved the testimony. You have givin the op a bunch of different ways he can prove what he has been saying and he has yet to act on them. You would think the op would be doing everything in his power to prove himself because they are huge claims and would change the world forever.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

i can see how that would be considered weird,now when they do this do they approach you and do it or do it from far away? do the people look the same every time or are they different people?and have you seen any one else interacting or noticing or paying attention to them when they do these actions?

www.newswithviews.com... for what its worth heres an article giving advice on what to do if you are being "gang stalked"

forums.randi.org... a thread from another site where the op had similer claims and opinions as far as "controlers" go

www.cracked.com... and cracked's opinion on the matter
edit on 11-8-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

i can see how that would be considered weird,now when they do this do they approach you and do it or do it from far away? do the people look the same every time or are they different people?and have you seen any one else interacting or noticing or paying attention to them when they do these actions?

www.newswithviews.com... for what its worth heres an article giving advice on what to do if you are being "gang stalked"

forums.randi.org... a thread from another site where the op had similer claims and opinions as far as "controlers" go

www.cracked.com... and cracked's opinion on the matter
edit on 11-8-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

According to your first source I'm being gangstalked and the funny thing is most of the examples the article listed happen to random people everyday. I wonder why none of the victims in the past have had solid proof of them being gang stalked? The OP would fail when it says to get a psychological evaluation because he's admitted to being diagnosed with schizophrenia and has shown signs of being a little paranoid.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Have the ignoramuses who mock gang stalking never heard of a disinformation campaign? Never heard of the Stasi in East Germany? Never heard of a psy-op campaign? Well over 90% of the youtube videos are pure BS because REAL targets of gang stalking known as TI's do not have the time to upload that many videos on to youtube or engage in comment wars. Is the American public so ignorant that their belief system can be swayed by a simple disinformation campaign on youtube? Let me put it in more practical terms, stalking clearly exists therefore group stalking must exist as well. Another example, flash mobs. Nobody denies the existence of flash mobs and flash mobs or cellular mobs are a pivotal point in gang stalking. The cell phone is a roving bug on your body and is used to pin point your exact location even when it appears to be turned off. That location is then sent via prepaid cell phone to the perps along with the instructions. Burglaries, poisoning, micro-tempering otherwise known as ghosting otherwise known as moving small items around your house are all GS tactics that have been used not only by the intelligence communities but also by the Manson family and other deranged serial killers as well. OK, let's say they have you bugged clearly that technology exists and is available to almost anybody. They have you miked up and have your location, now the real fun begins. They want to let you know about it. (directed conversation) a GS tactic. Why would anyone do this? Numerous reasons too many to list here but here are just a couple. You are a high profile individual or you made the wrong enemy, an enemy in a position of power. I know why the average joe working at the grocery store has trouble grasping the severity of organized gang stalking but just because you never had the pleasure of experiencing this delightful topic doesn't give you the right to deny the facts and the facts speak for themselves. There is NOTHING crazy about gang stalking EXCEPT the disinformation campaign that gets bigger everyday.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
MORE DISINFORMATION.....

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
GANG STALKING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VOICES OR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES ON TELEVISION, ABSURD POSTS ARE A TELL TELL SIGN OF A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN. BUT YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT EITHER.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DinoBlaze
Have the ignoramuses who mock gang stalking never heard of a disinformation campaign? Never heard of the Stasi in East Germany? Never heard of a psy-op campaign? Well over 90% of the youtube videos are pure BS because REAL targets of gang stalking known as TI's do not have the time to upload that many videos on to youtube or engage in comment wars. Is the American public so ignorant that their belief system can be swayed by a simple disinformation campaign on youtube? Let me put it in more practical terms, stalking clearly exists therefore group stalking must exist as well. Another example, flash mobs. Nobody denies the existence of flash mobs and flash mobs or cellular mobs are a pivotal point in gang stalking. The cell phone is a roving bug on your body and is used to pin point your exact location even when it appears to be turned off. That location is then sent via prepaid cell phone to the perps along with the instructions. Burglaries, poisoning, micro-tempering otherwise known as ghosting otherwise known as moving small items around your house are all GS tactics that have been used not only by the intelligence communities but also by the Manson family and other deranged serial killers as well. OK, let's say they have you bugged clearly that technology exists and is available to almost anybody. They have you miked up and have your location, now the real fun begins. They want to let you know about it. (directed conversation) a GS tactic. Why would anyone do this? Numerous reasons too many to list here but here are just a couple. You are a high profile individual or you made the wrong enemy, an enemy in a position of power. I know why the average joe working at the grocery store has trouble grasping the severity of organized gang stalking but just because you never had the pleasure of experiencing this delightful topic doesn't give you the right to deny the facts and the facts speak for themselves. There is NOTHING crazy about gang stalking EXCEPT the disinformation campaign that gets bigger everyday.

Dinoblaze

You register on nov 25th and begin only to focus on gangstalking threads - historical and current.

Cutting and posting the same response onto each.

Info agent or disinformation agent?

Looks like a fake profile set upto push an agenda to me.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DinoBlaze
GANG STALKING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH VOICES OR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES ON TELEVISION, ABSURD POSTS ARE A TELL TELL SIGN OF A DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN. BUT YOU PROBABLY DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT EITHER.

So thats why when I was in the hospital i met several others who reported experiencing the same type of things? Your posts are more than suspicious to me, i just wish I had some way of figuring out what your real intention is.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wouldn't you expect the government to come up with technology to make you hear voices based off of what people have been reporting.

IE the gov uses tech to mimic an illness in someone to discredit people or destroy people.

Anyway I don't care what anyone has said in this thread I believe the OP and every word he says. He is being harrassed by technology.

The gov have the power to read your mind insert thoughts and broadcast sound to you. They can basically make you believe anything as is what is happening to the op.

They will make you believe anything except the truth to keep themselves hidden. They will tell you what to say to people and manipulate your beliefs so you believe some wierd stuff. They induce trance like programming states sometimes thought this is not needed.

Aliens is often the topic they will use to disguise themselves. They make people believe things through experience. Imagine they can insert thoughts into your head that you cannot distiguish from your own. It's very easy to overpower you. Angels and demons are another way they disguise themselves. We are so programmed that we simply fail to believe in this tech. How dare it exist.

Think of course they have a skitzo inducing machine operated by real humans to induce skitzo symptoms. Why you ask, to attack and defeat enemies. They are at war.

Any way you go truthermantwo. Don't let them take away from you that which you know is real. You know for a fact that it's A.I and that you are being harassed.

They can make you think people are operating against you. They can make you think anything really. The voices I would say are probably your enemy. But they use pleasure and act nice to get you to respond in a way that they want you to.

You have some pieces of the puzzle but they possibly have you believing somethings to make you look bad. I would suggest doing away with any alien beliefs and demons and angels and concentrate on human intelligence and motivation as the source of all everything.

I have a scripture if you want. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things, hold fast to the good.

You know that you are right. The more you post the more you will be exalted when the truth about this horrible war tech and the people behind it comes to light.

I know you are right also.

You will be persecuted greatly because of this. Hopefully you can endure to the end and then after all find peace and immortality if thats what you desire.

Goodluck with your trials. Keep telling the truth. I believe you with all my heart.

Woe to you unbelievers. It shall come down on your own heads.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You have encountered the same scenario as myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm not a total expert on the subject but I have been gangstalked before. I too have dealt with "hearing voices". I got about 4 total over the course of a couple weeks of **major** gangstalking.

You probably pissed someone off at a party, messed with the wrong boyfriend/girlfriend's dad, or (in my case) started telling people you stumbled upon a new energy source. After you do something like this, if you fit the profile, get ready for the gangstalking.

Don't be offended by the people who are telling you that you are mentally ill. But maybe you are (slightly) or have a family history of mental illness. These are the types of people they are more likely to target. However, I'm inclined to believe that these voices are not your own doing though as I've been through the experience myself.

I personally think you did the right thing by getting a psych eval and by questioning whether or not you have schizophrenia. This shows that you ARE in touch with reality. This might even be the best way of getting rid of gangstalkers (it worked for me) - I checked myself into a mental hospital, told them I wanted to talk to the FBI about hackers/gangstalkers who may trying to monitor my research. This was after I got voices that said, "FBI sting", "He's so lucky his...is a CIA agent.", "The longer you wait the harder it gets", "America hates you", and "Her love is too strong" (I think this was the last one and its weird because I'm a guy). I also had what I like to describe as a hyperdimensional being that came to me in the form of luminescence and said, "Oh, I just want you to be happy. You almost got killed. It was all the bag. (long story - but this had something to do with what I did to become even more of a target for them) You almost started an international war. Tell your story."

If you're still getting gangstalked I'd recommend telling everyone you know that you're collecting evidence against the people you are getting gangstalked by. Write down license plates, take screenshots, pictures, file lots of police reports etc. Make noise. This might put you further in the hole but if everyone who got gangstalked did this maybe it would be less of a problem.

Also, do us a favor and go to XDA, find the manufactuerer menu dialer code for your phone, browse around and tell us if your SSID says anything descriptive about you - mine says something along the lines of "RadiationTDS" which is related to what I was doing research on before I started getting gangstalked and "Voice 2 Skulled".

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join