It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets find the source of gangstalking now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pigraphia

actually most targeted persons have no idea why they have been targeted or who or what is behind. common pattern amongst all people who post youtube vids about it. there are quite a number of them. youtube gangstalking targeted individuals. most of the people that come up have no idea what and who is behind it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: leeda
this is correct. if anybody wants to know the truth about it. all the people denying it's existence, saying it's schizophrenia are full of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: truthermantwo
the truth is what leeda posted. you need to realize that. sooner rather than later.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: truthermantwo

Look into project blue beam and the cold war! Also those voices your hearing are prolly locals an seem to be lead by a family member or associates you used to call friends.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: leeda
Wouldn't you expect the government to come up with technology to make you hear voices based off of what people have been reporting.

IE the gov uses tech to mimic an illness in someone to discredit people or destroy people.

Anyway I don't care what anyone has said in this thread I believe the OP and every word he says. He is being harrassed by technology.

The gov have the power to read your mind insert thoughts and broadcast sound to you. They can basically make you believe anything as is what is happening to the op.

They will make you believe anything except the truth to keep themselves hidden. They will tell you what to say to people and manipulate your beliefs so you believe some wierd stuff. They induce trance like programming states sometimes thought this is not needed.

Aliens is often the topic they will use to disguise themselves. They make people believe things through experience. Imagine they can insert thoughts into your head that you cannot distiguish from your own. It's very easy to overpower you. Angels and demons are another way they disguise themselves. We are so programmed that we simply fail to believe in this tech. How dare it exist.

Think of course they have a skitzo inducing machine operated by real humans to induce skitzo symptoms. Why you ask, to attack and defeat enemies. They are at war.

Any way you go truthermantwo. Don't let them take away from you that which you know is real. You know for a fact that it's A.I and that you are being harassed.

They can make you think people are operating against you. They can make you think anything really. The voices I would say are probably your enemy. But they use pleasure and act nice to get you to respond in a way that they want you to.

You have some pieces of the puzzle but they possibly have you believing somethings to make you look bad. I would suggest doing away with any alien beliefs and demons and angels and concentrate on human intelligence and motivation as the source of all everything.

I have a scripture if you want. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things, hold fast to the good.

You know that you are right. The more you post the more you will be exalted when the truth about this horrible war tech and the people behind it comes to light.

I know you are right also.

You will be persecuted greatly because of this. Hopefully you can endure to the end and then after all find peace and immortality if thats what you desire.

Goodluck with your trials. Keep telling the truth. I believe you with all my heart.

Woe to you unbelievers. It shall come down on your own heads.

this is correct. if anybody cares to know. people saying it's schizophrenia are full of it. total bs. it's exotic military grade technology that has apparently fallen into the hands of vindictive malicious and juvenile civilians with an axe to grind. it's really not all that implausible if you give it a second of thought. there's blackwater. a private mercenary army composed of former navy seals and such. you think there might just be private companies analogous to the cia fbi etc composed of former cia fbi agents too? ever hear of moonlighting? you think large corporations (or even wealthy individuals) don't have "people" doing "intelligence" work for them? I'd bet on it. the tech has apparently been disseminated to many people. the only people who should have it are military personnel. sadly this isn't the case anymore.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Are those voices trying to talk you into doing stupid stuff you normally wouldn't do. Trying to make you think stuff that you normally wouldn't think?

Can you tell when an invading signal is being sent into your brain even if they dilute the strangth of the signal?

If you know nothing of what I'm talking about your thread is just b/s!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nightwing33

that's what they are doing to you. exactly what leeda posted. they've done the same to me. it's incredibly difficult and tiresome to be constantly filtering thoughts for which are your own and which have been inserted. the induced trance states are also annoying.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic
can you?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's very beatable! Just know yourself the truth and not care what someone else thinks. The whole strength of the game is hoping your a plastic individual.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

From day one study every aspect of the operation! Then you know it all!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

its incredibly annoying and tiresome when it's being beamed 24/7 or just about. some of it gets through no matter what you do, begins to accumulate, reaches a critical mass and then all sorts of f-ed up stuff happens until you regain yourself again. cycle repeats. oscillations. if you notice.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Going on 3 yrs and they still can't get me to do what they want. Still haven't broke. Still can't control me into doing stupid stuff. I'm still rooted in myself I know the true reality. I know who I'am. I know what a real dream is and what ain't.

I know when I have invading thoughts and signals that aren't mine. I know other people are being made to look retarded. Like say something they think is supposed to unsettle me but the whole time it makes that person look brain dead because they don't know what there saying.

The whole time it looks to me like a brain dead world and I'm the only one with the brains. Cause I know exactly how I would have beat myself by now. So basically they give me that tech and everyone is screwed.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

actually most targeted persons have no idea why they have been targeted or who or what is behind. common pattern amongst all people who post youtube vids about it. there are quite a number of them. youtube gangstalking targeted individuals. most of the people that come up have no idea what and who is behind it.

so how is it concluded to be gangstalking then?

Seriously you have no idea what is happening to you and that somehow indicates aliens, the government or what not gang stalking people?

No idea who or why but know its not them but someone else doing harm to them.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

It's generally family members and friends so they can sell the agenda. Whatever it is they want you to do to break the law. They'll use those closest to you to try and sell it.

Like say an older family member going and flirting with 16 yr old waitress. Or if your good at knowing what you dreamt about your whole life. You know when they hacked something up like in INCEPTION.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
They'll use tv to screw with you to. For example your about to watch a monday night game and the minute you walk into the room loud enough and memorable enough for anyone watching thsi specific night they'd remember.

Chris Berman straight out says "And the Reptile is in"

Then you just sit down and enjoy the game.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So you are telling me, these people control talking heads on the TV.....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

It depends on the individual. Who you are, what you are, what your capable of.

If your capable of being "targeted" positively/negatively by tv. While being targeted by locals. Your prolly a big deal!

Right now I'm seeing no cue's for anyone else.

"The reptile is in"

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's generally family members and friends so they can sell the agenda. Whatever it is they want you to do to break the law. They'll use those closest to you to try and sell it. Like say an older family member going and flirting with 16 yr old waitress. Or if your good at knowing what you dreamt about your whole life. You know when they hacked something up like in INCEPTION.

I keep reading and reading this reply, I just do not understand what you are trying to say.

Do you know or at least suspect who "they" are that use those closest to you?

And if its those closest that are being used, what are they being used for, are family member's stalking, what are you trying to say?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

did I write anything about aliens? or government? no I don't think I did. you want to know more search rachel orban on youtube. ongangstalking. I'm certainly not going to sit here and explain it to you (you probably know full well what it is). you may also want to google "political use of psychiatry" as that is what is happening to many if not all of these "targeted individuals".

interesting that you would mention aliens or government though as that is what these people want the target to think. that what is happening to them is the result of aliens, wizards, demons or some other ridiculous supernatural/sci fi type scenario when really it's human #ing beings who have access to advanced exotic military grade technology that the vast majority of public doesn't know exists. psychotronics, v2k, eeg heterogyning. robert duncan's "project soul catcher". you even have people who prey upon victims of this tech and who think it's ghosts and form "ghost hunter" businesses. search that on google too to see all those con-artists.

you are not dealing with someone who is uninformed here so I suggest you tread carefully.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

3 years is nothing. and it's worse if you are completely isolated with no resources/money at all basically locked in a prison cell 24/7. and judging from your avatar they have gotten to you. you just don't know it. it can be extremely subtle.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join