It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Don't be scared , keep up your faith.

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
peace to ATS members and salam

I made some posts about Jins and creatures talking and moving around.

They follow different procedures .

The first is that they deny their existence and being enemy.
.
.
.
.
The last is that they burn the house before they leave. By making fear from themselves , they keep you away from believing in your creator.

This thread is made to bring some light to those who are scared in ignorance.

Your creator is the one who provided food for you when you were a little sperm.
He is the one who is keeping this world in order and balance.
He is the true provider of your food and the environment that you live in.
He is the one created material and energy.
He is keeping you alive and letting you work , eat , rest and reproduce.
He is the one who has created the whole universe and know all the secrets about them.
He is truly patient about what we do as he sees us any moment. From deciding until sinning him before his presence.
He has the ultimate power to bring destruction to this universe and to establish the judgement day.

Fight those daemons with your faith as they are so weak against your power of reasoning and faith.

All this thread is a try to make up all my fear spreading about them. They don't even worth thinking.

And that was and anti-strategy for Satan and his servants.

peace.




posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 


So, does that mean he's responsible for all the children that go starving, get abused, kidnapped, molested, sold into sexual slavery, and other horrible brutalities?

If this invisible man in the sky hoohah that provides all is true, then, please tell us what these innocent children have done in their brief tiny barely started lives to deserve such atrocious horrible brutalities.

If your invisible man in the sky provides, then, what's the deal? Where's the providence for all those suffering?



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
we are not afraid.

Live long and prosper...we are Rigel4



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by mideast
 


So, does that mean he's responsible for all the children that go starving, get abused, kidnapped, molested, sold into sexual slavery, and other horrible brutalities?

If this invisible man in the sky hoohah that provides all is true, then, please tell us what these innocent children have done in their brief tiny barely started lives to deserve such atrocious horrible brutalities.

If your invisible man in the sky provides, then, what's the deal? Where's the providence for all those suffering?


The fact that you are not looking is that he has given the right to choose to human beings.

Human beings are responsible for what they do. And evilness will find it's doer sooner or later.

One of the strategies of Satan is that they induce like you are not willing what you are doing.

But the truth is that you can choose whether to accept or reject the truth

To do and not to do right or wrong.

That is what will take to get to heaven. Knowing that you can choose is sweet and hard.

All the evilness is from humans and those inducers called Satan.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast
 


There is NO proof that a Jinn exists.

There is NO proof to validate any of your OP.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla
 


Could not have said it better myself.....

Star for you



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Don't be scared, keep up your faith?????

Incorrect……. Be very scared of your faith in a non-existent entity created and designed to control, manipulate and halt the spread of human growth.

Release yourself from these ties so that you may grow as a person and so the human animal that we all are can grow as a species together.

Mickierocksman



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman
 


I agree with your post and would explain why but your Avi had me mesmerized.....

Love it



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladylove
reply to post by Mickierocksman
 


I agree with your post and would explain why but your Avi had me mesmerized.....

Love it


Thank you.... wait a second and I will blink at you again


I also like yours, it's very calming


Mickierocksman



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Double post sorry.... excessive compulsive here (must press buttons repeatedly for fun)

Mickierocksman
edit on 31/7/2012 by Mickierocksman because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickierocksman
 


Thank you


Your Avi can blink at me as much a it likes.......



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

The last is that they burn the house before they leave. By making fear from themselves , they keep you away from believing in your creator.

This thread is made to bring some light to those who are scared in ignorance.

Your creator is the one who provided food for you when you were a little sperm.


They burn what house before they leave? What food does sperm eat?

I am not scared in ignorance...shalom.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by mideast
 


There is NO proof that a Jinn exists.

There is NO proof to validate any of your OP.


Gin exists. And the OP misspelled it, it really should be djinn. And the OP misspelled salaam.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by mideast
 


There is NO proof that a Jinn exists.

There is NO proof to validate any of your OP.


Gin exists. And the OP misspelled it, it really should be djinn. And the OP misspelled salaam.


If it does exist then you should have no problem showing me a little proof?

Bad grammar doesn't excuse a thread with no backing evidence.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by raiders247
reply to post by mideast
 


There is NO proof that a Jinn exists.

There is NO proof to validate any of your OP.


Gin exists. And the OP misspelled it, it really should be djinn. And the OP misspelled salaam.


If it does exist then you should have no problem showing me a little proof?

Bad grammar doesn't excuse a thread with no backing evidence.



See, this is why one needs proper grammar and spelling. I said GIN exists. You know, the alcoholic drink. What is the proof of most gin, about 70 proof?



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My right hand has written many poems that I compose and my left hand has not written any poems. None the less, my right hand doesn't think, left hand you are useless. My right hand doesn't have any superiority complex and because of this is very happy.My left hand doesn't have any inferiority complex. That being so, in my hands exist a type of wisdom otherwise known as non discriminatory wisdom. I remember one day I was hammering a nail and my right hand was not very steady and instead of hitting the nail I hit a finger. My right hand let go of the hammer to help the left hand. It did this very tenderly, as if it was looking after itself. However it did not say “ You know what left hand, me the right hand has looked after you and you must not forget that”. Not only that you have to return me the favour in the future. My hands don't think like that and my left hand does not think “ right hand you have hurt me, give me the hammer I want justice”. Because both hands are aware that they are united and the same.



Spoken by Thich Nhat Hahn our third hand.



posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
My right hand has written many poems that I compose and my left hand has not written any poems. None the less, my right hand doesn't think, left hand you are useless. My right hand doesn't have any superiority complex and because of this is very happy.My left hand doesn't have any inferiority complex. That being so, in my hands exist a type of wisdom otherwise known as non discriminatory wisdom. I remember one day I was hammering a nail and my right hand was not very steady and instead of hitting the nail I hit a finger. My right hand let go of the hammer to help the left hand. It did this very tenderly, as if it was looking after itself. However it did not say “ You know what left hand, me the right hand has looked after you and you must not forget that”. Not only that you have to return me the favour in the future. My hands don't think like that and my left hand does not think “ right hand you have hurt me, give me the hammer I want justice”. Because both hands are aware that they are united and the same.



Spoken by Thich Nhat Hahn our third hand.


I've done that too, but first I stuck my thumb in mouth because it hurt.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy
 


all right all right, you get a star lol...

my bad, i stand corrected



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by mideast
 


So, does that mean he's responsible for all the children that go starving, get abused, kidnapped, molested, sold into sexual slavery, and other horrible brutalities?

If this invisible man in the sky hoohah that provides all is true, then, please tell us what these innocent children have done in their brief tiny barely started lives to deserve such atrocious horrible brutalities.

If your invisible man in the sky provides, then, what's the deal? Where's the providence for all those suffering?


The fact that you are not looking is that he has given the right to choose to human beings.

Human beings are responsible for what they do. And evilness will find it's doer sooner or later.

One of the strategies of Satan is that they induce like you are not willing what you are doing.

But the truth is that you can choose whether to accept or reject the truth

To do and not to do right or wrong.

That is what will take to get to heaven. Knowing that you can choose is sweet and hard.

All the evilness is from humans and those inducers called Satan.


It's also evil to stand by, watching, and doing nothing to help when help is needed.

If your imaginary invisible man is the sky is standing by and watching, not helping while children suffer, starve, and become sex slaves as well as suffering many other brutalities, you imaginary invisible man in the sky is just as evil as the people that do the evil.

Anyone, or anything that can see and watch and do nothing when they have the power to do something about it, is just as evil.



posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

Originally posted by mideast

The last is that they burn the house before they leave. By making fear from themselves , they keep you away from believing in your creator.

This thread is made to bring some light to those who are scared in ignorance.

Your creator is the one who provided food for you when you were a little sperm.


They burn what house before they leave? What food does sperm eat?

I am not scared in ignorance...shalom.


They take your house where you live and judge , where there is a window where you can see though it.

There is a judge and a little human in there.

If the you try to end the connections with them , they don't say "OK I'll leave"

They will say , "you brought this to yourself"

Then , they scare the child , then the child will bring fire to the house.

So it will depend on the window. If your window is open , then you can hope that you have hope that you will survive.

And if you have no window open our , then you should calm the child and fight those invaders with reason.

I couldn't find better words to describe the relationship.

I am really afraid to tell more and to educate humans for their tricks.

Because some human beings are their students. They sit there and watch what gins do . Then they imitate their actions and bring more chaos and injustice.

And those who neglect god and accept UFO and other illusions are the ones you should avoid.

It is bloody serious.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join