It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's your country not mine!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
so i was born here on planet earth as a human being. i was then forced to be a citizen of this country as an infant cannot voice their opinion. i was given no manual as how to live here or what the rules are. those in gov't do not know i exist. they could care less if i die. so why do i have to be a part of something i have no need for?
my country doesn't feed me or shelter me. why should i have to be apart of this place when god is my care giver?
because of these nations i am not allowed to walk this earth as a human being under no one else but god??
i am not allowed to eat unless you skim some worthless paper that has no use to me except start my fire in which i cook?? i cannot build shelter unless i have said worthless paper and beg for a spot on WHO'S LAND? this is god's property not any nation or country's property. if you were to revoke your citizenship ad walk under only god you would be thrown out of this world and shunned from existence?

but all of this makes sense to you. somehow.....

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. I've had to remove your entire post as it goes against our policies.

Strict code's like this are in place to help keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these policies is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas. I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

You have posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above and in the final post below. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read )

Terms & Conditions Of Use ( Please read )

edit on 7/31/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Not an Introduction thread.. closed for review..

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you believe in god?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reppie

i believe that something created this whole thing everyone calls it god or goddess but what does that matter anyway. are you going to tell me i should only believe in one religion or god because i study them all and they all are the same to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by freewill2012

How many roads, schools and hospitals has your god built? Does your god provide emergency services and access to clean drinking water from a tap?

Society isn't perfect but it only works if everyone participates. It beats living in the woods and wiping your butt with pine cones. Though if that's what you're looking for no one is stopping you except yourself.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Are you my clone
I feel the same way, just as soon as everyone else catches up to wake up will things change.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Ummm Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy your weird stay here...

You seem angry ... From what I remember ... The Country doesn't force you to be a citizen, it's your folks who actually bring you into this World and they are the ones who choose where you will be brought up.

However, you are more than welcome to move to another, more suitable country if you please ... Through legal channels.

Anger brings about nothing but confusion ... And confusion brings about nothing but anger ...

So ... Just Breathe ...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What are you looking for, permission? You can do whatever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want. Just be prepared for the consequences.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How many roads, schools and hospitals has your god built?
every single one.... do we not get the idea in our head to do such things and through that do we not manipulate what we have available to create??? starts with an idea that came from pure nothing to a projection on the physical....

Does your god provide emergency services and access to clean drinking water from a tap?
have you seen our water lately..... emergency services don't get me started man seriously.

Society isn't perfect but it only works if everyone participates. It beats living in the woods and wiping your butt with pine cones. Though if that's what you're looking for no one is stopping you except yourself.

yeah and your crooked police who cut down me and my brothers homes and take away what little we have yea i am really stopping myself...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You incarnated here of your own free will, and you came here realizing that Duality is the nature of Earth, and to experience Duality for yourself and make decisions that will influence soul growth. You "agreed" to come here, and in some ways everything placed before you is for a purpose, to either grow from, catalyze with, or change for some other purpose.

Consider also that you may have come here, knowing that you would endure these things, to help someone else or affect greater change in the collective consciousness, even at risk of failure for yourself, at least in this lifetime.

One more thought... consider you may have come for the fireworks, which are to come, after this time of bondage passes. There are many references to the golden age of humanity, and how that time may be fast approaching. What if you came for that? I think that's what I'm here for.

By your own terms you have come here, one way or another. Welcome.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
drop your money, drop your ideas of country and nationality, drop the flag

lets see how much a government cares about you....

don't make an income for them to tax instead make a living for yourself YOU!!!!

you don't think they will try to break you down and shake what little payment they can scam off you??

they won't feed you do you think they gave a # about my mothers health conditions or send her to be homeless and die?? do you think they give a damn?

There's no such thing as a government There's only people rulin' over people People jerkin' around people People lendin' a hand to people What part of the system do you play? Who do you oppress?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Well you can either accept the reality of the world you live in or keep looking for somewhere new to live.

If god did make roads and hospitals and schools then he must also be responsible for the crooked cops and crappy water. Praise him when things go your way and blame the devil for your own shortcomings if you want I guess.

The land is divided up by imaginary lines which have no substance or real meaning and everyone is always fighting over it. That sucks I agree. But that's life. It's not going to change any time soon.
edit on 31-7-2012 by intrepid because: Insult removed.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...hope you find what you are looking for here...

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i would gladly be a citizen of any nation i would raise a flag pole up my ass if they held the right values at heart.
if the government organized a system where children didn't go to bed with burning tummy's i'm all for it.
if a society existed where people were more than just "HUMAN RESOURCES" i'm all for that.
if a flag could be stood under and held high knowing any and all who come before it would not be murdered for others personal goals i would be all for that.

tell me where it is what area of planet earth can i find this as i am just an alien among these so called humans

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
zero ready your making this way to easy

get with society or GTFO you make me laugh my friend.

i hope that you realize your letting yourself be there little bi#@! i mean human resource.....

your better than that my friend come on

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Is this an introduction, or a rant fest...I'm confused....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

lolol

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
it's a mega rant i'm just getting this off my chest brother.....

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freewill2012
it's a mega rant i'm just getting this off my chest brother.....

That would be Sister....thank you....

Des

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
ah my bad, can't really tell gender through text.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freewill2012
zero ready your making this way to easy

get with society or GTFO you make me laugh my friend.

i hope that you realize your letting yourself be there little bi#@! i mean human resource.....

your better than that my friend come on

You're the one who believes in god. I agree with most of what you said except for the god part. You say your country has abandoned you. Your food is poisoned, your water is filthy, your police are abusive. Fine. I'll give you all that.

But if you're holding out for god to make it all better how long do you have to wait? Isn't he just as responsible for this mess as we are? You can't bring him into this discussion and only say how awesome he is. God should be everything right? You, me, the good, the bad, all of it. You can't just cherry pick what you want god to be responsible for and blame people for everything else.

because of these nations i am not allowed to walk this earth as a human being under no one else but god??

Wanna live in a nation ruled by god? Try Iran. All their laws come from god.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join