It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexually.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I REFUSE to debate this with you...YOU are WRONG and it's that simple! Now don't go getting me all fired up or I'll come to France or something...lol
OK maybe I should lay off ATS til later date
Magestica

WHY ?

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It would be better to explain my point in person, then trying to type it out..that's why
Magestica

But you know you should read what he wrote above you, he said it better then I could have..yet the same

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius

For me it's different, I really dont like to having sex with a man even to touch a man.

I dont like how they look, nude (Man are always rdiculous nude !).
I dont like how they smell.
I dont like how they feel...

But anyway, I'm not a very sexual person but I know that my sexual misfit is due to troubles in my childhood.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   
OK, I see what you mean there...although I LOVE MEN-everything about them..us women are beautiful creatures too, I just couldn't err "go there" and I just disagree with the whole "blaming" your childhood thing...But to each his/her own..
Magestica

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Answering from a NON-religious viewpoint:

The truth is that homosexuality exists in ALL animals, so the argument that it's "against nature" doesn't hold water. In fact, it proves that homosexuality is VERY natural. There are plenty of examples in nature. Homosexual animals are a problem for farmers and animal breeders -- you have animals that simply won't have sexual relations with the opposite sex (and sometimes it's very costly stud animals who can't "perform" with females.)

A friend of mine told me a story about his grandfather. He was a farmer and had a problem with one of his horses. It was gay and one time he caught it in the act, he killed it with a sledgehammer since it was so abominable. And a friend of me who has hens. Unlike most other people with hens, he has kept most of the roosters too and keeps them in a separate cage. The chief rooster is something of a dictator when it comes to food. If any of the other roosters eats before him, he simply f*** all the others in the behind so the feathers fly. It's terrible, but great fun to look at I might add

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Illmatic, pretty interesting signature you got

posted on Jul, 21 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
if god hated homos, he woulda killed the first homos to prevent it from happening again. god dont care wahat you do, just as long as it makes you happy. and if taking it up the poop chute makes you happy, just keep at it. i have no problem with homosexuality just as long as they dont force it on me.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
if your internal feelings drive you to sleep with the same sex...so be it.

No one has any right to tell anyone what they should be into sexually and what they should not.

Iv been with both and will not burn in hell...why? Because this is hell and when its all over, your brain shuts down, your heart stops beating and you dont exists anymore. In any demension.

Enough with this bible bullcrap. Your going to believe what some men wrote? In some book ages ago? Did you know them ? Where you there to witness anything?

[Edited on 22-7-2003 by kitty]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join