It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Batman Massacre was an Illusion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

James Holmes said this back at Science Camp:

Over the course of the summer, i have been working with Temporal Illusions. Its an illusion that helps you change the past. We also study subjective experience, which is what takes place inside the mind, as opposed to the external world.

There are many people on ATS claiming multiple shooters, James was brainwashed, MK Ultra, insanity, attention whore, terrorist, etc.

Most theories still include people dying inside the movie theater. People see the conspiracy, but automatically accept that death occurred!

What if no one died? The Batman Massacre took place in our minds, and no where else.

A movie within a movie....

Prove it?

Was it real or staged?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
When you remove lil wayne from the equation I will take this seriously.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What a crock of BS. There's literally dozens of witnesses that confirmed the same event.

edit on 7/30/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

The Aurora, CO theater massacre did happen; people did die; and many have attended each funeral; and before the funerals happened; members of each family of the 12 people that died had to identify the dead body.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This would not be ATS if someone didn't claim that something witnessed by hundreds was "just an illusion." Good work, carry on.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Why don't you try out that theory on a friend of the family who was there.... Seriously.

She still can't bleach the effing blood out of her hair from when she was grazed by a bullet.

THIS THREAD IS SO EFFING STUPID I WANT TO PUKE.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So, the lady that lost both of her children, not just one, Imagined the whole thing up? You tell her that.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
what if the idea presented in this thread is just an illusion occurring as fact and truth in the OPs mind and nowhere else?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I honestly do not understand fully what you are trying to say?

That the batman shooting was fake and certain happenings have made us all "think" It was real?

What about all the people that are grieving right now, And the survivors that were there watching innocent people die? All an illusion?

Sorry, I don't think so....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I think the rotting dead bodies of the victims would disagree with you. Oh that's right, they can't, because their dead. I've already posted in numerous threads about the Batman/Lil Wayne Colorado conspiracy. There is none. Sometimes people are just crazy; and even though I think there's no conspiracy in any of this, that doesn't mean the government won't use random chaos to their advantage to push anti gun laws and get outrageous amounts of security in unnessesary places.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

I think that may be the case, Maybe the OP should seek some kind of medical help?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
But people did die and I am sure to those wounded it all felt pretty real.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good grief! Try telling the survivors and families of the victims that it was all an illusion. I would say this kind of crap (Thread) shocks me, but as time goes on I realize that it's just the usual SopherUK (Remember him anyone?) crap we have to sift through. To the OP, are you HONESTLY serious about what you posted? Or is this another bad joke? And for the love of all that's good and decent, please don't tell us that the Lil' Wayne (Is that even the correct spelling of that toolbag's rap name?) video is the proof or evidence you offer.

link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Fox666

The Aurora, CO theater massacre did happen; people did die; and many have attended each funeral; and before the funerals happened; members of each family of the 12 people that died had to identify the dead body.

I think the OP is just implying that the 12 families could be bought and paid for and it's all fake. Horrifying, I know. But it is possible, just unlikely.

link   
Mods, I'm requesting this go strait to the LOL forum.

What a pile of Bravo Sierra.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm not going to bash you like other posters. You're engaging in "what if", and I'll play along.

It is an interesting theory, but not very efficacious for a false flag outcome.

Real people dying, with real families grieving, is more likely to get the desired results. I'm more likely to believe in a staged massacre when it comes to overseas reporting than to anything here on American soil.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Mods, I'm requesting this go strait to the LOL forum.

What a pile of Bravo Sierra.

I second that motion. The OP seems to me to be a Tango Romeo Oscar Lima Lima. Either that or a bit unstable. Either way, it should be moved elsewhere, I was thinking the trash, but anywhere's better than here. It's as if more and more of these type keep popping up here.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I'm not going to bash you like other posters.

I think people are bashing him because it's too soon. I understand what he's saying, but your not going to have an intelligent conversation with someone when their emotions are running wild.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Emotions aside.

You think these people getting shot was a trick of the mind?

How the hell did they end up with bullets in em, than?

Every single person in Aurora have a telekinetic power to materialize bullets in a crowded area?

Some people should check in for CT scans..... Often.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

The pictures of Holmes before and after is really the only smoking gun in my eyes if I were to put complete faith in the conspiracy aspect of this tragedy. The illusion is who we have in custody, and who we think we have.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join