It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "Patriot"? If so, you might be a threat! List included.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Extremely ironic that the Oathkeepers are on the list. The people who have sworn to uphold the oath, that was given to them by TPTB, are on a list of potential terrorists.
That's as good as saying "If you do what we've told you to do, you're a threat to us"
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yadda333

I have to really be bored to let something so useless bother me but can you give the answer to a few things that come to mind after reading your "Moros" remarks.

1.Have you ever served honorably in The Armed Forces ? ( Of Any Country )
2.Have you ever risked your life to protect someone? ( I mean have you actually done it not just say you would) if so when?
3.What's your political affiliation?
4. Do you live on someones couch?
5.Do you have an I.Q. over 50?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

These questions have no basis and I do not have to answer them, but I will anyway:

1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A
4. N/A
5. N/A

I can ignore the fact that most constitutionalists and libertarians don't actually possess the knowledge that they lay claim to, but it's as if none of them understand the reality of the current zeitgeist. It's almost as sad as the people who really think we can go back to the gold standard.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by babybunnies

My personal definition of the word 'patriot' would simply be one who believes in and follows the Constitution of the United States of America as drafted by our Founding Fathers.

Anything beyond that is approaching propaganda.

Definition of PATRIOT : one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

I am an American. I am a member of the human race. I think the sovereign rights of the individual should protected and defended with steadfast determination. This is why I cannot be a patriot. The following is a perspective I found to be very interesting.

www.liberator.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by babybunnies

My personal definition of the word 'patriot' would simply be one who believes in and follows the Constitution of the United States of America as drafted by our Founding Fathers.

Anything beyond that is approaching propaganda.

Definition of PATRIOT : one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests

I am an American. I am a member of the human race. I think the sovereign rights of the individual should protected and defended with steadfast determination. This is why I cannot be a patriot. The following is a perspective I found to be very interesting.

www.liberator.net...

Very well written and argued link that you provided, thanks!

Like it mentioned, however... the head of tyranny in 1775 was in England, today it is here among us. And times back then were more civil than they are now, I believe.

But people who believe such as you do, and as I do, are being systematically put into lists and databases for use by Federal LEO's under the umbrella term of 'patriot', being guilty of spreading 'hate speech.'

And I have a very big problem with those labels and accusations.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

I agree with you I just am hesitant to use any labeling. When you start grouping and labeling you divide people and division is the last thing that Americans need or humanity for that matter. Great OP!

edit on 31-7-2012 by TRGreer because: Typo

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So tell me then what is the reality of the current Zeitgeist in your opinion?
When you say words like "Most" ? That's a pretty strong claim. Most would be 51% to 49% approx. and that represents over half the country. That is a problem if it's true but it is irrelevant in the context of The Constitution. That is the beauty of The Constitution. A beauty that says this is what America is all about. I will add to that if America is not all about The Constitution, their is no America. So to sum. What side of The Constitution are you on?

P.S. I can answer YES to all but 1 of the questions and am proud to do so.
edit on 1-8-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

So tell me then what is the reality of the current Zeitgeist in your opinion?
When you say words like "Most" ? That's a pretty strong claim. Most would be 51% to 49% approx. and that represents over half the country. That is a problem if it's true but it is irrelevant in the context of The Constitution. That is the beauty of The Constitution. A beauty that says this is what America is all about. I will add to that if America is not all about The Constitution, their is no America. So to sum. What side of The Constitution are you on?

We are on our way to posthumanism. And posthumanism doesn't give a flying fish about the US constitution.

1.Have you ever served honorably in The Armed Forces ? ( Of Any Country )
2.Have you ever risked your life to protect someone? ( I mean have you actually done it not just say you would) if so when?
3.What's your political affiliation?
4. Do you live on someones couch?
5.Do you have an I.Q. over 50?

P.S. I can answer YES to all but 1 of the questions and am proud to do so.
edit on 1-8-2012 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

I don't live on someone's couch and I get the feeling that you added that question as an attempt at wit. Sadly, you might want to take another look at those questions because at least one of them wasn't a yes or no question. I'll let you figure the rest out!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join