It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "Patriot"? If so, you might be a threat! List included.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Do you call yourself an "Oath Keeper"?
Are you a member of a local militia?
Do you attend meetings of the John Birch Society?

If so, you might be a threat to the United States government, according to our 'friends' at the Southern Poverty Law Center!

Linked below is the current list of "Patriot" groups that the SPLC has recognized and pointed out to Federal agents and law enforcement. Remember, anyone who questions the government or our politcians could be dangerous!!!

Active 'Patriot' Groups in the United States

Also, notice how the SPLC puts 'Patriot' in quotation marks, as if these good and honest American citizens are making a mockery of the term by being vigilant. I urge you all to keep track of the SPLC... for an anti-hate organization, it seems the only thing they are truly against is Americans standing vigilant against tryanny.
Below is a link to the SPLC website... take a look around and see if you find yourself identifying with any of these supposed 'anti-government' groups.

Southern Poverty Law Center

P.S. = As an FYI, the SPLC has listend Alex Jones as one of it's top 30 "hate mongers" because of his conspiracy theory sites. Funny, although I don't follow Alex Jones at all, I would have never thought of him as a hate monger. Enjoy!

edit on 30-7-2012 by Dreine because: typo

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"-Samual Johnson

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, given the incredibly misnamed PATRIOT act, maybe the Government doesn't quite understand the definition of the term?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Yepper! I where my Oathkeeper T-shirt proudly! Call me a terrorist if you want,, but I took the oath and will die by living it!

I can't wait to see these tyrants go down in flames!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

My personal definition of the word 'patriot' would simply be one who believes in and follows the Constitution of the United States of America as drafted by our Founding Fathers.

Anything beyond that is approaching propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

My personal definition of the word 'patriot' would simply be one who believes in and follows the Constitution of the United States of America as drafted by our Founding Fathers.

You're all starting to sound too religious/fundamentalist. Maybe you should be put on some sort of list.
edit on 7/30/2012 by yadda333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

That's why the PATRIOT act is so laughingly misnamed, this was sort of implied with my post.

The PATRIOT act tramples on more Constitutionally guaranteed rights than any other law in the history of the United States.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Agree completely. The PR people who named that legislation were brilliant in using those semantics.

2nd.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadda333

You're all starting to sound too religious/fundamentalist. Maybe you should be put on some sort of list.

hahaha, nice one. I actually like to take my own little bits out of lots of different religions and form my own belief system, which would probably get me on lists that ban any of these religions. lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
America is the last stand for freedom, and to those against our freedom - I am a threat and I hide nothing. Everything I do is freely available on my facebook and in my gmail and my browsing history.

Come get me gman.
edit on 30-7-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Well, I wasn't a member of any of those on the list...but I am now!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And the numbers ARE growing exponentially.

We The People ARE awakening from a long slumber.

* History shows that when government gains the power to monitor the actions of the people, it inevitably uses that power in harmful ways. * America was founded by men who understood that the threat of domestic tyranny is as great as any threat from abroad. If we want to be worthy of their legacy, we must resist the rush toward ever-increasing state control of our society. Otherwise, our own government will become a greater threat to our freedoms than any foreign terrorist.

* This essential principle of our Constitutional Republic is being ridden roughshod over by imperial Washington, which bullies local governments into accepting its illegal and unConstitutional policies.

* When government uses force, liberty is sacrificed and the goals are lost. It is freedom that is the source of all creative energy. * Only armed citizens can resist tyrannical government. * Gun control historically serves as a gateway to tyranny. Tyrants from Hitler to Mao to Stalin have sought to disarm their own citizens, for the simple reason that unarmed people are easier to control. * Remember that one's relationship with the state is never voluntary. Every government edict, policy, regulation, court decision, and law ultimately is backed up by force, in the form of police, guns, and jails. That is why political power must be fiercely constrained by the American people.

ronpaultalks.blogspot.com...

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am a patriot but in no way would I join organizations such as the oathkeepers or a local militia. Joining these makes it easier for the man to track you down when it all comes down. I prefer to remain the unknown sniper taking out anyone I don't think is following the ideals laid down by our fore fathers.

edit on 30-7-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Any tyrannical government would and should fear a "patriot"

"Patriots" as they defined them are going to be the ones that stand up for their rights, when the government is intent on taking them away.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Woo Hoo I made the List!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That's why the PATRIOT act is so laughingly misnamed, this was sort of implied with my post. The PATRIOT act tramples on more Constitutionally guaranteed rights than any other law in the history of the United States.

the patriot act is perfectly named if they are going to use it to go after Patriots...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

That is right. I liked it when Ron Paul talked about how it is a reverse meaning as are most of the bills presented.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

A Very Patriotic English Person Here

I agree with the post further up Lone Wolf is the only way to go

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Soldier of Fortune magazine is still safe in Colorado.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes and they think that the Founders were the original terrorists and presumably that Benedict Arnold was a hero and not a traitor. Does that mean that the SPLC wants to cede sovereignty back to Great Britain then? I doubt it. They just want to support ''the powers that be'' and foster their growth even beyond what it is (which entails checking the grassroots power of modern day patriots).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join