It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children in hospital beds cowering beneath a giant demon?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
What Des said

Plus, they were not demons, they were "He who shalt not be named" and Dementors, JK Rowling stuff,

And the child snatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...

Famous English stuff, but disturbing all the same given the fact the were shown tormenting ill little children lol.

What was all that tosh about the NHS? A Big Foo you to the rest of the world? ahaa.

Thats just what i thought i heard them say as they came on.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
What Des said

Plus, they were not demons, they were "He who shalt not be named" and Dementors, JK Rowling stuff,

And the child snatcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang...

Famous English stuff, but disturbing all the same given the fact the were shown tormenting ill little children lol.

What was all that tosh about the NHS? A Big Foo you to the rest of the world? ahaa.

TEN out of 11 carers charged with abusing patients at Winterbourne View secure hospital have now admitted wrongdoing, whilst the remaining one faces a trial.

www.thisisbristol.co.uk... -Winterbourne-View-carer-face-trial-woman/story-16514456-detail/story.html

This is how disgusting people who should be in prison on life sentences for violent crimes against vulnerable victims , DONT EVEN GET CHARGED WITH ANYTHING

When there are video tapes of them beating up and drugging adolescent children with diagnosed learning difficulties while these children are in captivity .

They are still in captivity , just somewhere else with different jailers for NO CRIME AT ALL.
THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM THEIR FAMILIES . THERE IS NOT JUST THIS TYPE OF ABUSE GOING ON.

WHY IS IT UNPUNISHED?

BECAUSE IT WAS SET UP TO BE THAT WAY . NOW WE'VE GOT THE HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE BILL 2011 ARE THINGS NOW EVEN WORSE?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I read a figure the other day that there are twenty four thousand abortions on earth everyday.

Now I rarely quote myself (see below), but I had to respond to your observation on consequences for humanity for the awful sub-human crimes of abortion and other forms of child sacrifice. As a people we must take responsibility otherwise the prophetic implications of the very subject of this thread will surely come to pass - if they haven't already.

This is from a post I made yesterday in another thread dealing with how we have participated in and contributed to our own demise as a free nation. In it I pointed to the evil of abortion as a prime example of our own actions as perpetrators in crimes against humanity - in crimes against God.

Originally posted by Vitruvian
Bear this in mind as you contemplate your dismal future while at the mercy of the Zionist cabal that controls your every move, and your every action - you had a hand in it all: in your own subjugation and eventual enslavement when you decided you didn't need a saviour anymore. When you turned your back on Christ you participated in your own demise as free persons in a free nation.

This example alone is enough to bring about your own destruction as a people - as a civilization. You allow your mothers, you girlfriends, your wives and your daughters to commit the dastardly crimes of infanticide and child sacrifice and yet you do nothing about it. Why? because you are participating in it yourselves. Its impossible for a nation or a civilization to survive that kills its children in the womb (and out of the womb). The crime of partial birth abortion alone is enough for Christ to reign judgment upon the entire world.

Woe to America = woe to the world.

]
edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: editing

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Here is another great link on the subject. Pretty damn
good I thought..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

good I thought..

Thanks much for that link on Mel Gibson.......just what the doctor ordered. The issue of abortion and human sacrifice in the Americas (this includes N America) is critical to our understanding of the demise of this present American civilization - especially as related to that diabolical Mayan culture. I've been meaning to write a thread on Mel Gibson and the true nature and purpose of his films and of what really is his philosophical perspective and this will help to pull a few things together. Much of my thoughts on all this are in relation his film Apocalypto, and on the Mayans in general in conjunction to the ideas and opinions being presented not just here, but in another thread as well.

Link title............Mel Gibson's "Apocalypto Now: Abortion and Human Sacrifice in the Americas"
edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell check

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

greater Babylon would be judged on this alone (for she says in her heart , "....and I will not suffer the loss of children."
As in , not only that , but it is God's reason given for 'the' recompense promised to that source of this neglectful sentiment.

Not that of Christ who said , "If any of you even hurt one hair on the heads of any of these my children , then it would be better had you been one of the stones of the field , than that man who will certainly suffer the Judgement .

I dont see the dross of required action being accepting we need a saviour. Certainly not . But any child who actually born is included in both these clear messages from the prophets .

The behaviour of Israel towards children is formerly described by Isaiah and Jeremiah , and Ezekiel . Any child is an instant promotee , when people finally realise the vast importance of moral law . Potentially much too late , where we say , "but for the grace of God".

There shall be no mercy towards the verified wrongdoers according to the decrees of Allah

Where we diverge in view upon this subject is that there is no necessary terror in leaving this world albeit early. Death may be terrifying people but , they tend to be people who havent got any kind of clue how to live really . They never took any advice , thats the trouble .

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I would say this to anyone , have done loads of times , I dont give a crap if they dont want to listen , whoever they are - YOU dont make life # for people, animals , or plants , and especially not children.
And most especially not children who are already disadvantaged.

Because if you do , woe betide you in times to come . You'll wish you didnt ever live , than to smite people's lives.
And life will carry out its work on you . Be sure your sins will find you out .
Be damned certain of it

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is a re-post because it was originally posted in another thread wherin the topics cross paths.

Another comparison: Two "baby" pieces from the Olmec culture in relation to the "baby" seen at the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony: Do you think its just another example of "coincidence?"

Image source same as above
edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell check

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I thought about doing a thread like that myself many times. Just couldn't quite see how to do it justice. So I guess I was holding that link for some who could. Glad it hit you just the way I'd hoped it would. So please send me a pm when you post it K?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Closing Ceremony: The Flaming Red Phoenix Rising. - Ominous sign.............

The rock group “Take That” sung 'Rule the World'.

John Lennon’s “Imagine” was sung twice.

Read the lyrics to both – you will see that the theme is similar.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell/edit

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

good I thought..

sodomy and human sacrifice

The 2 major agendas of our time: homosexuality and abortion.

liberty was redefined as sexual license, and sexual license requires abortion/human sacrifice as its guarantee

I'm stunned because i've never seen it that clearly. Yes, 100% yes.

Curious interpretation of "Apocalypto", certainly a different movie in it's own right. But civilisation does have a cost, always, and the way we've been going as if there's never going to be any repercussions.

The 2 major issues of our time have been a whitewash, almost like it's wrong to ask why for 6000 years of history both were considered wrong. Now you'll be called backward or something even asking. Society HAS been changed in a remarkably short time. Not for the good IMHO.

A phoenix is always bigger the next time around too.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Lyrics "Imagine" written by John Lennon

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
======================================================================================Lyrics "Rule The World" performed by "Take That"

You light the skies up above me A star so bright you blind me, yeah, yeah Don’t close your eyes Don’t fade away, don’t fade away, oh Yeah, you and me we can ride on a star If you stay with me, girl, we can rule the world Yeah, you and me we can light up the sky If you stay by my side, we can rule the world

If walls break down, I will comfort you If angels cry, oh, I’ll be there for you You've saved my soul Don’t leave me down, don’t leave me now, oh Yeah, you and me we can ride on a star If you stay with me, girl, we can rule the world Yeah, you and me we can light up the sky If you stay by my side, we can rule the world

All the stars are coming out tonight They're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you All the stars are coming out tonight They’re lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you, oh Yeah, you and me we can ride on a star If you stay with me, girl, we can rule the world Yeah, you and me we can light up the sky If you stay by my side, we can rule the world

All the stars are coming out tonight They’re lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you All the stars are coming out tonight They're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you

All the stars are coming out tonight They're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you All the stars are coming out tonight They're lighting up the sky tonight for you, for you

Read more: TAKE THAT - RULE THE WORLD LYRICS www.metrolyrics.com...
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

edit on 13-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell/edit

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I wish I'd seen this thread earlier. Some great interesting and informed stuff on here.

Just to tie in with the 'sick children', 'hospital beds', 'demons' and 'giant babies', some people have pointed out that only a couple days ago, Gary Barlow (leader of pop band 'Take That' which performed at the closing ceremony and is also a friend of Prime Minister David Cameron) and his wife lost their baby as it was born stillborn.

I'm hoping the phoenix symbolism is relevant to Barlow and his wife and they have another child (rising from the ashes, for want of a better phrase).

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join