It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello,

For many years I have watched the ATS forums.

thank you everyone, I mean that sincerely.

Today I created my new account I cant say why I did this just yet, like many things I do lately the action flowed out and I just ran with it.

I'm sure It will be interesting to observe what comes of this extroverted action.

With a light sense of detachment, I view it unfolding before me, the words spill out onto the page like a familiar stranger has the helm and has decided to take me on another ride of external expression of an almost alien consciousness.

reading ahead with delightfully twisted interest, for a flash I consider the connections to all the new humans linked via this specific medium, even the ones now, watching reading, and yes, you. what micro rippling chain reactions will ensue as a result?

no, I'm not under any kind of unconscious influence, just like driving the car down the freeway without holding the wheel, I just stopped trying to control it and instead within reason and a sense of moral boundary watch it find its own path. I guess with a dab of morbid interest to see if there is some kind of linkage of intelligence, its a gut wrenching hunch but I just know there is, I've seen to many ripple events to think otherwise. like everything else, there always is a link if you watch close enough, the question is what will you do about it. will you relinquish control and become whole again, or will you cling to the old ways and live as a slave inside your head.

the time is nigh, deny ignorance, evolve or die!

I think I need a cigarette after that.

ps: hi everyone

Muzz

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Have fun and agree with everything I say.
Just thought I would give you a heads up on what a lot of people expect on here.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Very nice and lyrical intro. Welcome to the ATS Family.....

I think you'll fit in quite nicely here. Belly on up to the mental buffet, help yourself to what you crave. Only rule is, you leave something you brought, for the rest of us. I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi Des and Superman2012,

Thank you for the welcome, im looking foreward to being apart of the ATS family, there is alot i'd like to share with you all.

Muzz

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ormuz

Only 18 more posts to go, then you can start your first thread. It'll be interesting to see what you bring to the table....

You can whip out those 18 posts fast. Just reply to every welcome post here....

Des

edit on 30-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi Muzz! Are you an author? I like your writing style. WELCOME!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Welcome Ormuz

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time here!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Hello Night Star,

Am I an author? hmm, no I cant say that I have "officially" produced writings though I have written many things in the past, perhaps I should follow up one day on your suggestion.

I am just another human-being from the other side of this planet who refuses to be restrained mentally and wedged into another box, imagination is creation and creation is life regardless of how insignificant it appears.

To "think outside the box" or to view things from a different perspective and dare to act on it, within reason of course is something I chose at a young age to practice. why be like the others it doesn't appear to be working out for many of them. why can they not see it and have the vigilance to change it? this constantly mystified me.

The realization of being, "here" and alive at a young age, like waking up on the beach of some deserted tropical island disorientated wondering where you are and what is going on, you know that feeling I'm sure we have all experienced it.

deeper and deeper into the cave they follow, like a torch one question always burns brightly to lead the way "why did you wake me? why bring me into this realm?" or as most of you know it better "why am I here?"... the simple things are always overlooked, perhaps the answers are closer than you think.

*snip* lol there I go again, ill save the rest for later

yeah I do enjoy writing but like I mentioned its something of an experiment in the sense of allowing the intelligent consciousness speak for its self, so to speak lol. what you see on paper is what flowed directly outward from within, the creation of an imagination unchained what is interesting is watching the reactions that ripple from it. sometimes I write content and put it aside only to see its true meaning and value later when I recognize the link of the ripple events. its bizarre but it happens a lot regardless of topic or content.

Thank you for your welcome

Muzz

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hello Johnny,

Thank you for your welcome, your information helped a great deal to ease into the site.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

Muzz

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

Hello SpaceBoyPluto

I'm sure there will be many good times to be had whilst lurking amongst the crowd at ATS, sharing knowledge and helping each other deny ignorance is something I'm looking forward to.

Thank you for your welcome

Muzz

top topics

join