It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple of days into the Olympic Games, and................

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
you said no attack ever happened in olympic history well what about munich 1972
anyway I agree with you though. these people really want something to happen, and when something doesn't happen they make some other doom and gloom prediction up. it can't be good for their health.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

you said no attack ever happened in olympic history well what about munich 1972 anyway I agree with you though. these people really want something to happen, and when something doesn't happen they make some other doom and gloom prediction up. it can't be good for their health.
reply to post by LinaMaria

Munich 72? When 11 Israelis were killed by a group called Black September? (nah, the linking of September with 11 is just a coincidence. Nothing to see here, go back to sleep.) Incidentally that was the XX Olympics (this is the XXX).

You seriously think that?
Most people, including myself, who put their hat into the ring for calling potential false flags, do so with the HOPE that they will be wrong. Nobody wants people to die. Most people, including myself, make those calls as either a marker in case something does happen, which would make the case for it being a planned and known about event, and/or a way of deterring "them" from taking action in the first place for fear of being exposed (see the first part of that sentence.)

Your comment just reveals a depth of ignorance about what motivates people and a mean spitefulness.

edit on 30-7-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

weak...

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I am more concerned about terrorist attacks than aliens announcing their arrival. I did find it interesting that the opening ceremonies had a strange feeling about them, the tree on the hill top gave me pause. Willing to wait and see what if anything transpires.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A terrorist attack is the only thing I'm really worried about, only because it's the type of event that invites such attempts from those with an agenda. It already happened twice: the Munich Olympics hostages and the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta. It's not something I am losing sleep about, it's just kind of the reality of the world sadly. All the other stuff, just silly.
edit on 7/31/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
But nothing will happen because as I've pointed out elsewhere Team ATS have rumbled them. We've saved the world. Yet Again! Way to go ATSers

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DOLCOTT

Look, I often wonder if it is to be true, that if TPTB plan something like this, then yeah, we wouldn't be able to stop them. But common logic says that people expecting a disaster will be more conditioned to it happening, whereas unknown terrorist attacks on unknown days tend to shock the hell out of people and make them easier to submit to whatever the government planned to happen. 9/11 is proof of that. The Patriot Act is proof of that. If we're expecting something to happen it won't have the same impact as something we're not.

But like you, yes I do wait and watch for the inevitable time when our governments come up with the ultimate plan to take away our last few freedoms. I just won't be bowing down and submitting.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

811 does have a nice ring to it don't you think ?

Just sayin

These dark-souled scum-bags do like to use numbers and symbols a lot.

Peace Out

* Ned

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join