It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple of days into the Olympic Games, and................

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nothing.

So here we are, a couple of days into the olympic games 2012, and................nothing happenend so far. Some records broken, and some good sporting displays by the athletes.

No aliens, no ufo's, no terrorist attacks, or any of the fear mongering stuff that so many predicted has come to light. I for one am happy about it. There is some though, which almost wishes for something to happen. To what end, I do not know.

Threads still pop up about all the "illuminati" and "nwo" and esoterical symbols and designs being used, ranging from posters to the flood lights of the olympic stadium. Again, I wonder what the significance of this is, besides the obvious fact, of trying to add some credibility to far fetch fantasies about the nwo or the illuminati.

I almost get the feeling that these people that made these predictions that something would happen during the games, are now just nitpicking at all the little things, trying to show that indeed there is something more to it. Because of the failed predictions and blatant fearmongering, the need now arises to squeeze every last bit of possible "conspiracy" out of the olympic games.

There is no false flag that is gonna happen here, and the olympics will carry on and be a great spectacle of sport. So please, stop looking for something, where there is nothing.

If there is any conspiracy at all about the olympics, it would not be done with little convenient hidden clues, and not such hidden clues. The flood lights is nothing but a very good structure, designed to add a little touch of style, while still being practical. The posters are nothing but well designed posters, with a little tongue in cheek humour.

The opening ceremony itself, told the history of Britian through the ages, and was not a "ritual" for any nefarious organization or sect.

vvv

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
ridiculous and failed predictions that didn't and won't come to light, much of the same will come and go dec 21st, I say forget about it all and enjoy the games tis what they are for

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Did you really expect any less? Any more?

Honestly one has to wonder why the hype would be laid out as it were in the first place? Perhaps it is nothing more than another elenin laced with hocus pocus.....

My pops had a saying...Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see.

Same should apply when it comes to sensational claims of impending doom.

In reality, we're all just gonna have to sit back and watch....we'll find out soon enough if it was worth the price of admission.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
While likely that nothing will happen, if there were to be a false flag attack it would occur after most of the money has been made from the event. The Olympics are a major commercialized event and many corporations stand to make money off of them and advertise through them. For this reason, if something planned is to occur, it will be near the end of the games.

Keep in mind that cash is king; while some powerful people may value another war, they value money more.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Of course not. And nor will we see anything even resembling a terrorist attack. A UFO landing? The revelation of aliens? Who knows, but I highly doubt it, unless they are egomaniacs that want to make a grand entrance.

It's really simple logic. The world is watching. Law enforcement and military are on high alert, because of the international influx of both athletes and visitors. Unless it's something masterminded by the governments, then it just wont happen. Think about this. What was September 11 before 2001? Just another day. I think the paranoia of the 21st century of terror combined with the whole 2012 thing has led to this type of hysteria that it will take a mass event such as the olympics, watched the world over for the terrorists to want to do something or the aliens to land.

As for me I am trying very hard to watch in the background of the women's beach volleyball for any unusual signs. Needless to say it 'aint working....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
and.....
another stupid thread arrives. Don't you guys realise there are still plenty of days left for something if anything to happen.

I'm just really sick of all the posters who can't see past there own shadow. Don't Y'all realise that you have to read between the lines of everything. Lies are everywhere and in anything. To see the truth you must look into things deeply.

This site is a conspiracy forum, if you don't like conspiracies then go elsewhere for your kicks, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Meanwhile, while you are distracted by sports events, half the world away, people continue to die and their situation continues to deteriorate. Good on Yas, go team GB for F' sake.
edit on 30-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I've made no predictions, but just something to ponder, "We will all eat our own words eventually." Karma has a funny way of making things happen the moment we become infallibly certain of ourselves.

I think many people are in fact itching for something to happen. Fellow ATSers are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for history to repeat itself, much like the sports fanatics are watching every moment of the Olympics. The masses don't have the intestinal fortitude to be responsible for permanently disturbing the 'peace', so they're all waiting for something to occur that propels them to do so. Can you truly blame them for reading into the things that have been presented?? If I were to make educated guesses or predictions, I would make them when any event has a multitude of symbols and gets a large group of people to participate, that event would be an easy target for the puppet masters to manipulate.

So while the people here are constantly questioning their perceptive realities to outlandish ends, let's not be quick to judge them, because we have all been wrong at one point or another.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
and.....
another stupid thread arrives. Don't you guys realise there are still plenty of days left for something if anything to happen.

I'm just really sick of all the posters who can't see past there own shadow. Don't Y'all realise that you have to read between the lines of everything. Lies are everywhere and in anything. To see the truth you must look into things deeply.

This site is a conspiracy forum, if you don't like conspiracies then go elsewhere for your kicks, grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Correct, it is a conspiracy forum.

Yet, it also states DENY IGNORANCE. Not PROMOTE IGNORANCE. Not FEARMONGERING.

Being a conspiracy site, does not mean that everything needs to be a conspiracy mate. Especially something where there is no real evidence, except some massive stretches to connect the dots, as is the case in the Olympic Games threads.

So mate, I can grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as you put it all I want. Because it is getting tiresome.

vvv

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You are being ignorant by denying that anything else exists except what you can see with your narrow mind.

and don't insult me by calling me mate.
edit on 30-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

You are being ignorant by denying that anything else exists except what you can see with your narrow mind.

I am not being ignorant, just going on what has transpired so far during the games.

You know, if, and that is a big IF, something should happen, I will come back here to apologize. However, I also expect the fearmongers, and "prophets", to come back and do the same.

vvv

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by R6A6W6

I am not being ignorant, just going on what has transpired so far during the games.

You know, if, and that is a big IF, something should happen, I will come back here to apologize. However, I also expect the fearmongers, and "prophets", to come back and do the same.

vvv

That won't happen, they will move on to the next thing and will tell people who disagree that they are ignorant and or sticking their heads in the sand. They will continue to know whats going on until it doesn't happen, then again move on...rinse and repeat

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Great I wont have anything to apologise for because I never predicted anything, yet you continually predict nothing will happen.

I have nothing left to add here as its just a waste of my energy to type in this cr*p thread.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Wow. Tone down on the angry pills there friend.

Ok, so we are narrow minded for using logic to state nothing will happen. So riddle me this. Why now? There have been hallmark years throughout history and the olympics that could have been the perfect opportunity for terrorists to make their message heard, for governments to create false flag attacks and even for there to be the revealing of aliens among us or whatever, so why do it now? Why suddenly pick 2012 as "the year?"

You could well be right. Maybe this is the governments, TPTB, whatever you want to call them optimum time to take over while the world is fixed on London. But each time the olympics is on, the world is fixed on a certain spot, and well, hate to disappoint, but there hasn't been anything so far in history, even though there has been better opportunities.

The true false flags will no doubt come on a day when we aren't expecting them, when no one is watching. 9/11 has been beaten to death the world over, and just like Pearl Harbor before it will be spoken of in decades to come. But before their passing, most of these dates had no significance. My predicition? Some people will win medals, there will be some sporting events and some great moments, a closing ceremony and then everyone goes home for another four years. If I'm wrong you can call me out on it and I will gladly front ATS and make my apolgy to you in front of the entire membership. Will you be willing to do the same?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Refer to posts above ^

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I know exactly what you mean the amount of predictions that have come to nothing is very fustrating not that I want something bad to happen I really hope the games go without a hitch I have stayed well clear of london and have enjoyed the games on tv

But Im still holding my breath there is still quite a lot of game time left I just hope you are right

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
People saying that something is going to happen is just wild speculation from their wild imaginations and nothing more, I really dont understand how people can take these "predictions" seriously.
Is there strange illuminati-like references in the olympics? sure, but to go from there, all the way to thinking aliens are coming or a false flag is going to happen is pure baseless, wild speculation by people who really have no idea and who give conspiracy theorists and conspiracy theories a very bad name.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wishful1gnorance

I've made no predictions, but just something to ponder, "We will all eat our own words eventually." Karma has a funny way of making things happen the moment we become infallibly certain of ourselves.

I think many people are in fact itching for something to happen. Fellow ATSers are sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for history to repeat itself, much like the sports fanatics are watching every moment of the Olympics. The masses don't have the intestinal fortitude to be responsible for permanently disturbing the 'peace', so they're all waiting for something to occur that propels them to do so. Can you truly blame them for reading into the things that have been presented?? If I were to make educated guesses or predictions, I would make them when any event has a multitude of symbols and gets a large group of people to participate, that event would be an easy target for the puppet masters to manipulate.

So while the people here are constantly questioning their perceptive realities to outlandish ends, let's not be quick to judge them, because we have all been wrong at one point or another.

Now that's a more intelligent response.
It could very well be that if you wanted to take over and install total control, then what better time than when the world is watching? I mean you only have to look at the Titanic to see how right you can be there.
The problem with symbology is there is no real set path for what certain symbols mean. Any member of a secret society will tell you that, so what people are seeing might well be nothing, in the same sense as they may be putting this stuff before us to trigger an unconcious response. There's no real way to know for sure. But in our quest to understand we like to label and name, just to understand what is before us.
My stance is based on logic. Every time we have a major event we assume the terrorists are planning something, even though the attention and security is over the top. I look at it like this, are you going to attempt to stab someone while there are a million people watching, expecting you to do so? Or are you going to wait until no one is looking or expecting to make your move?
I think you'll find most of the people watching and waiting are actually hoping TPTB are going to tip their hand so it gives us an excuse to rise up and take them down. That they'll somehow do something so bad we'll out them and take back control.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Threads still pop up about all the "illuminati" and "nwo" and esoterical symbols and designs being used, ranging from posters to the flood lights of the olympic stadium. Again, I wonder what the significance of this is, besides the obvious fact, of trying to add some credibility to far fetch fantasies about the nwo or the illuminati.
vvv

Maybe the games itself is a ritual. The opening and closing ceremonies especially. The whole event may in some way manipulate energies for some nefarious purpose.

This is just speculation and I can offer no proof, just a thought really.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
hi VVV
i though to that something would happen during the ritual
but it would expose their plan because people will eventualy connect the dots
it was only a big ritual yes and nothing happen .. the queen was even there
they would never risk her life

i have a bad feeling for the 4 of august
more then the ceremony ending

VVV since you are in south africa
you are in the perfect place
there is many clues that link your place to be one of the safest place on earth when the SHTF
did you know that ?

wonder why the chinese are building massive ghost cities there

you say the ceremony was not a ritual ?
it was worst then Madona super bowl ritual
i liked better Madona then all the demons scaring the kids in their beds
worst olympic ceremony ever .. wonder why there is not many people in the stadium
watching the competition .. its EMPTY
people are suspecting something and have bad vibes about the london olympics
edit on 7/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Not sure why people seem to think the Olympics is over when it's only just begun.

Anyway, as has been predicted already, watch out for the 1st August (1/08) and 10th August (10/8) as 108 is an important number to these people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join