It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson ALIVE .... Living in Bahrain???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
Now let the church say Sha'mon.
edit on 30-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

He Heee...

thats all i have to say here.. oh and LONG LIVE THE KING!! weather he's dead or not.. he could come back tomorrow you know.. and true fans would just be happy he's back.. seriously.. the hole in my heart would be filled and all that jazz.. man i miss him even though i never met him.. i guess i just see the hole he left.. long before he died (or not.. i dunno) Britany and Justin tried to fill it... but it's just such a deep expansive hole.. L.O.V.E.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Xarian6 because: man is not a "main"... typo error lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

He was right though. You only have four years to get it right...and unfortunately you haven't.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

yeah i get that whole head tilt thing going on when i watch that part.. I know he knew stuff that we shouldn't know... but that part.. even from a massive MJ fan makes my head tilt.. did he know what many of us do? was he secretly as "crazy" as a special few of us are.. we know he was eccentric.. but what is eccentric.. seriously.. im going through tracks now.. listening to lyrics.. even studio versions (just him) to see what he empathizes when he sings (as a singer.. i feel that stuff).. this is the end of my period of lament (a true MJ fan laments for a month) and im heavy into this at the moment about to hit my studio again.

That part of "This is it" however has always made me stop... he Knew!.. i swear it he's ATS, or at least similar under an alias.. listen to his last decade of tracks.. man.. he knew stuff we shouldnt and saw it how it is.. That moment where you either crack and go insane or use it.. he used it.. and man did he ever..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Michael jackson was a joy and inspiration to people all over the world. I truly believe he has passed on and is in a better place.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I believe he was alive after his 'death'. A lot of scenario seemed staged. If he is still alive, good for him.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The whole Jackson clan is nuts, I don't think M.J. going undercover is beyond the realm of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Youre completely wrong, go look up mckultra

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I recall that Farrah died that day, earlier than the MJ reported death. I thought that was strange. We're they not friends? I can just see it:

Farrah: bitch! Eclipse my exit?
MJ: I'm down here, Farrah....

Well, good for him, if he fooled everyone. Somebody said that he'd have to live as a recluse, which is as good as being dead....but I disagree. Understanding of deep mysteries in itself is a solitary profession. Company is drivel, compared to understanding. People come over and I hear their words and I just shrivel. Just insane, unimportant emphasis given to things that just do not matter. Like their new TV. Their cable subscription. Why won't the vcr work with the new television monitors and other mindless crap. It's got to the point I don't like human voices.

Also, I saw a documentary (Bashir) which had MJ spending millions on some gilded crap in a luxury shop....

I thought what sort of person would want this stuff around him/her? It was tasteless. Maybe he snapped and realized that possessions are a burden? At least the crap he was selecting was pretty burdensome. I'd have to spend all month scrapping it. It would seem he had lost all money sense, and maybe decided to get rich quick, again, only with less effort, while simultaneously securing a new life, plus the vicarious thrill of walking the streets, attending his funeral, and hearing everyone react to his death.... There were plenty of reasons he'd do this, and the Farrah thing stands out on my radar.

Interesting. Never cared for him. I don't like that he was into anything heavier than what God provided, in terms of enhancements, but he had some catchy stuff. I also think that he would be a dead man if he ran out of money, that he could not function without huge, excessive amounts, and garish purchases. I doubt that he was spiritually developed, and I suspect his wisdom, if any, was completely wrapped around wealth. If he knew about the powers, he only knew because they leaned on him, interfered, made him uncomfortable. Money handles most people. It turns them into self serving vultures with no thought toward anything eternal. Except...how to take it with me.

hmmmmm.....

edit on 30-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
I recall that Farrah died that day, earlier than the MJ reported death. I thought that was strange. We're they not friends? I can just see it:

Farrah: bitch! Eclipse my exit?
MJ: I'm down here, Farrah....

Well, good for him, if he fooled everyone. Somebody said that he'd have to live as a recluse, which is as good as being dead....but I disagree. Understanding of deep mysteries in itself is a solitary profession. Company is drivel, compared to understanding. People come over and I hear their words and I just shrivel. Just insane, unimportant emphasis given to things that just do not matter. Like their new TV. Their cable subscription. Why won't the vcr work with the new television monitors and other mindless crap. It's got to the point I don't like human voices.

Also, I saw a documentary (Bashir) which had MJ spending millions on some gilded crap in a luxury shop....

I thought what sort of person would want this stuff around him/her? It was tasteless. Maybe he snapped and realized that possessions are a burden? At least the crap he was selecting was pretty burdensome. I'd have to spend all month scrapping it. It would seem he had lost all money sense, and maybe decided to get rich quick, again, only with less effort, while simultaneously securing a new life, plus the vicarious thrill of walking the streets, attending his funeral, and hearing everyone react to his death.... There were plenty of reasons he'd do this, and the Farrah thing stands out on my radar.

Interesting. Never cared for him. I don't like that he was into anything heavier than what God provided, in terms of enhancements, but he had some catchy stuff. I also think that he would be a dead man if he ran out of money, that he could not function without huge, excessive amounts, and garish purchases. I doubt that he was spiritually developed, and I suspect his wisdom, if any, was completely wrapped around wealth. If he knew about the powers, he only knew because they leaned on him, interfered, made him uncomfortable. Money handles most people. It turns them into self serving vultures with no thought toward anything eternal. Except...how to take it with me.

hmmmmm.....

So in otherwords what your saying is both Farra and MJ both faked there deaths and worked together on it?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Michael Jackson would never had left his kids if he was still alive.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CompisMentis

yes he does or did have the means to and the story is a fantastic one written by the OP HOWEVER he's dead he would not do that to his children he loved them very much, there is no way he could of watched Paris crying at his funeral no way he's dead, if you see him on stage it will be a holograme just like the other dead ones, it would be cool to see though, and yes the illuminati had him killed, he was studying to become a muslim before he died now just how powerful would that have been if they never killed him off, and how did he get those bruises on both knees that were noticed whilst he was dead, 70 days is very strange but i guess we'll never know why R.I.P MJ

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i dont know if this has been said in the previous 4 pages but i thought it was common knowledge where MJ is.

was he not found in a mental institution in springfeild, im pretty sure he's a friend of homers??

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I don't really know how much he was worth but for the sake of being realistic I would not doubt that he was worth at least one hundred million. Even so, if he did pull off this scam how in the world would he control his wealth? Being dead transfers that wealth into many avenues of which he could not control. If he relies upon people to love him and be honest then good luck in believing that because it ain't ever gonna happen. Then you have the pathology report that would have to be paid off as well as other attending physicians and morticians. Sounds a bit too much to swallow when all he would have to do is hide alive with his kids and avoid all of this. With his money he could have simply hidden just like Adolph Hitler did. No, I believe he was simply another druggie caught up in the habit and got what they all eventually get. Very few ever reach a golden age unless they drop the habit.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Pretty sure he's dead....but...who knows...maybe another conspirasy

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

This song aint from MJ

its from Irfan Makki

Althoug the vioce resembles mj vioce very much

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
his funeral was a "stage", filmed just like a movie with actors playing there part.

short version:

long version:

i recommend the longer version more detailed and explained.

plus there is the video of him in the chopper.......and you see him clearly move. theres a reall good detailed vid on y-tube somewhere but i cant find it atm.... otherwise there is plenty more to watch. please do. enjoy : D
edit on 1-8-2012 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2012 by 1beerplease because: friken yt links

edit on 1-8-2012 by 1beerplease because: grrr

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

If anyone was going to fake his death i would be Michael Jackson, but who knows. If you want to really learn something interesting, research the man from whom he bought the Beatles song rights.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have had little luck in finding much out about Dave Dave, apart from the clips in the thread, if he was still active, there should be more of a paper trail. He was supposed to be on Facebook and Myspace, but I can't find him, I have also had not much success in being able to tell if he succeeded in an alleged suicide attempt a few years before MJ died, it is said that he now has no contact with his mother, but if he were dead and it was MJ in disguise, that would make sense. If anyone can point me to new areas in searching, I would be greatful.

I seem to remember reading on a thread here years ago, that Micheal was a member of ATS and for some reason the name MJ Ultra rings a bell, but no search results.
edit on 1-8-2012 by Qwenn because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I never thought he was really dead either. Liz Taylor didnt go to his funeral and they were such good friends, I figured they sipped Cosmopolitans and watched the whole thing on TV together.

As far as the kids go, Micheal always hid them from the press. The children we see in the news may not even be his, we didn't see much of them until after Micheal "died". I figure he still has them with him.

I do however, believe Elvis is dead.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Perhaps he`s in an underground bunker? Waiting for Niberu or what ever, that is heading our way. He had the money to do what ever he liked.
Perhaps he is still alive. I dont know. How ever I once heard about him having a conversation, about Elvis`s death. There was also some talk about him faking his own death.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join