I'm gonna try and paint a bit of a scenario....
Please bare with me as I'm just a novice at this sort of thing. But if you think outside the box here's what's rather interesting about the supposed
death of Michael Jackson...
First I'd say there's just SO MUCH evidence surrounding the circumstances at the time of the death that makes it very suspicious. For example he was
doing a series of concerts that were insured. This is suspect as, he dies and now the estate goes after that insurance money.
17 Aug 2011 – The Michael Jackson estate is tired of waiting for Lloyd's of London to pay out on the $17.5 million "This Is it" insurance policy.
We know from numerous articles that he had health problems that made it very difficult for him to do those final concerts he was performing in London
just before he died.
He predicted his own death shortly before he died. Google that.
Michael Jackson bought the Beatles catalog for $47.5 million in 1985. Today it's worth around 500million.
His funeral was watched by over 2.5 billion viewers world wide which had to have generated millions for the estate. (similar to licensing the rights
to televise any kind of special event, the event owners get paid!)
Funeral was set up by a concert promoter half-billion hits to the webpage, all the tickets were sold out and it must have made a few million at
Book sales, documentaries, movie deals, album sales, royalties, licensing, etc must have added up to millions made for the estate.
The judge that sentenced his doctor had an overly aggressive tone toward the Dr and gave him the maximum sentence of 4 years, of which the Dr only has
to serve 2 yrs because of over crowding. So likely he was paid a large sum to take the fall. And having the judge go off like that seems a bit staged.
That's what happens in a show trial it needs some drama to spice it up and make it look genuine.
15 Nov 2005 – The Pop-King Michael Jackson has recently spent a sum of $1.5 million on a new mansion in his own private island in Bahrain which he
claimed he was gonna retire to. But we know he had hundreds of millions. So why just spend such a tiny amount on your retirement home of only 1.5m?
It's a decoy obviously, and he didn't want to spend a lot to create the decoy. The Paparazzi would flock to this location to see if they could take
pictures or a video of him. The real retirement place will never be exposed or found.
What are your thoughts???
He was afraid of the powers that be, and he was scared that they might try harm him or kill him:
He exposes the "powers that be"
This looks like he's giving the world a final farewell in this documentary:
Was a master of disguises:
Was also a master of plastic surgery:
May have attended his own funeral:
His last song ever done actually sounds like sort of a death wish (done in a positive way)
My final analysis:
1) He was getting older, hit the key age of 50 which seems like a number that is very pronounced, and wanted to retire in peace what better way to do
2) He had the money from the Beatles catalog plus the unearthly profits made surrounding the death
3) He was afraid of the powers that be in case they might try seriously harm him
4) He had health problems from years of dancing and performing which there's no way he'd be immune to. There's no way he could dance anymore or
perform like that much longer.
5) He was a master and disguise and could easily change his look.
6) Gave warning of his death just before he died.
7) Made his last song, last concert, and documentary appear as if he was saying a final farewell to everyone.
8) The dr that was charged it really was made out to look like a Stalinistic soviet show trial. So they had the fall guy they could use to trick the
Conclusion..... I think based on all this circumstantial evidence it's highly probable that faked his death.
What are your thoughts???
edit on 30-7-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)