It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello fellow ats members.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Greetings from Oklahoma. I have been on here for a bit but I haven't taken the time to post much. I really enjoy reading threads from you guys they are very informative and at times funny. I look forward to many more great posts and threads. Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Welcome and what stirred you from your slumber?

Peace,
K

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Cheers!

Enjoy your time here , and don't sweat the petty stuff

oh..and don't pet the sweaty stuff

Glad to have you on board.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
Cheers!

Enjoy your time here , and don't sweat the petty stuff

oh..and don't pet the sweaty stuff

Glad to have you on board.

And if you do pet the sweaty stuff.....please wash your hands b4 throwing
around.

You might get something on the walls.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I felt it was about time to be productive with ATS.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Theunknownscaresme

Welcome to the asylum...someone will be here shortly for your tinfoil hat fitting. We take great pride in making sure your custom hat is not too tight....

Glad you decided to join us in the deep end of the pool....

Des

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theunknownscaresme
reply to post by kdog1982

I felt it was about time to be productive with ATS.

Good to hear.
Looking forward to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I grew up with Bradley Manning and we were the nerdy kids talking conspiracy theories when the other kids were playing in the sandbox. I was actually sitting next to him when the plane hit the world trade center before I could even gather my thoughts he was crying false flag. I guess I have him to blame for my awakening from farm boy to conspiracy nut.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theunknownscaresme
I grew up with Bradley Manning and we were the nerdy kids talking conspiracy theories when the other kids were playing in the sandbox. I was actually sitting next to him when the plane hit the world trade center before I could even gather my thoughts he was crying false flag. I guess I have him to blame for my awakening from farm boy to conspiracy nut.

The Bradley Manning?
I can understand.
But,what took you so long?
And why was he crying false flag?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You've been here quite some time! I'm interested in reading your thoughts on all this crazy stuff going on around us.

I hope that last statement didn't make anyone think I'm psychic, it just seemed like the natural way to write it. Once someone translates this page, I wonder what they will get out of that sentence???

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I was scared of the government questioning me. He cried false flag because in his mind he believed the destruction of the world trade center would destabilize the economy and give president to invade the middle east.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Welcome Theunknownscaresme

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Theunknownscaresme

Hello and welcome to our little family at ATS! I look forward to seeing you on the boards, just remember to buckle up, the ride gets bumpy sometimes!

As a beside, should you need help putting together an avatar, you can go to the Avatar Creation Thread, and the good ladies and gentlemen there will be happy to help you in any way they can. They are very good I might add.

Welcome once again, and it is nice to meet you.

top topics

join