It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Maine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Booyah! My faith in Dr Paul's campaign has not diminished. As by yesterday's headline in the local paper, his campaign is about to come to light by the efforts of all his supporters.

"All but one of the delegates elected that weekend was a Ron Paul supporter. Gov. Paul LePage’s election as an uncommitted delegate was not challenged.

The election of the 14 at-large delegates and their alternates as well as the three delegates elected in each of the state’s two Congressional Districts and their alternates have been contested by the man who serves as Mitt Romney’s campaign chairman for Maine."
Bangor Daily News

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I for one am glad to see it. Any deviation from "The Chosen Two" is a win in my book...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Could someone please shed some light on Ron Paul's slice of the pie at the moment. We (Australia) don't really get much news about RP down here. What is the overall picture? Is there a chance?

Sorry, when it comes to US politics I (Personally) don't understand or know. But, I am interested. We only get dribs and drabs of information and it's really hard to keep up.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How lame. Looks like Mittens lackey's fail to fix this election so they want to strip them of their rightful place at the convention.

Mittens supporters should pay attention to this if you don't do what Mittens wants then he'll strip you of the right to do so. And they have the nerve to cry about Obama.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Fraud exposed! Rather, another fraud exposed from yet another state! Should be interesting watching them scramble to shut this up.
edit on 29-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Can we move beyond Ron Paul and focus between the two from which ONE will be sitting in the White House in January? Okay... Maybe asking too much.. How about after Tampa? Then maybe?

If Mittens emerges the Candidate, Ron Paul can't do a thing but be a voice (which is fine by me.... He's badly needed in that role) unless Mitt has some tragic accident or crazy thing. Never gonna happen...so. C'mon guys?

If we split the vote, Obama wins. Even Dr. Paul is no fan of THAT outcome and has all but said so. Lets not bring the worst by chasing the impossible...at least after Tampa? After? Please?

Or we can write in someone ...just for the sake of it...and tell our kids we didn't even choose between the choices we DID have,..before the world they were to inherit blows apart.
I don't know how I'd tell my kid that years from now...so I think I'll vote and Mitt..well.. hell.... It is what it is.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Could someone please shed some light on Ron Paul's slice of the pie at the moment. We (Australia) don't really get much news about RP down here. What is the overall picture? Is there a chance?

Sorry, when it comes to US politics I (Personally) don't understand or know. But, I am interested. We only get dribs and drabs of information and it's really hard to keep up.

We don't get much news about Ron Paul here in the U.S. either... go figure. As far as his slice of the pie? I couldn't give you a straight answer, as I can't keep up with it myself. There is so much false information and misinformation bandied about on a daily basis, it is hard to keep up with or even find the truth at times.
edit on 7/29/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Or we can write in someone ...just for the sake of it...and tell our kids we didn't even choose between the choices we DID have,..before the world they were to inherit blows apart.
I don't know how I'd tell my kid that years from now...so I think I'll vote and Mitt..well.. hell.... It is what it is.

See... I have no problem telling my kids that I voted my conscience. I teach them to do what is right in their lives. Continuing to vote for those that are chosen for us to choose from isn't the "right" thing for everybody. If I feel it isn't right, and I can sleep better at night by NOT doing it, then I will be doing exactly what I teach my children to do.

Though I do see your point, and understand it. I just wish more folks would consider looking at other options from time to time. As long as others vote for one of the two they are given, we will continue to get the same thing we have always gotten.
edit on 7/29/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Can we move beyond Ron Paul and focus between the two from which ONE will be sitting in the White House in January? Okay... Maybe asking too much.. How about after Tampa? Then maybe?
:

It's this kind of can-do attitude that put us where we are bro. Follow the flame right into oblivion. Not me or anyone that supports Ron Paul or the US Constitution. As ignorant as I find it sounding, it ain't over till it's over.
edit on 29-7-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Well Congrats to Ron Paul. He actually won a state,albeit one of the least populous states, but I gotta hand it to him... I didn't think he'd even get one.

However, as encouraging as this may be for the Paul camp, there are still hundreds and hundreds of delegates needed to even have an appearance, so let's treat this as a small victory, and not the turning of the tide the Paul camp has been counting on.
edit on 29-7-2012 by DaTroof because: broken spacebar

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm writing in Ron Paul. It doesn't matter if you vote for Romney or Obama. You're literally getting the exact same candidate, they were both backed by the same bankers. (Though of late, bankers are backing Romney and have quit funding Obama.) Either way, same same. Years from now, as we're living in our police state, I want to be able to tell my kids that I didn't vote for either of these tools. That I took the first step in making a stand for my country and beliefs. Failing that... There's the AR-15.

Oh, and here's a link for the "Pics and links or it didn't happen people." regarding my above statement about bankers dropping Obama. Link

link   
reply to post by DaTroof

You catch most of your news at 6 locally, don't you?

link   

If Mittens emerges the Candidate, Ron Paul can't do a thing but be a voice (which is fine by me.... He's badly needed in that role) unless Mitt has some tragic accident or crazy thing. Never gonna happen...so. C'mon guys?

If we split the vote, Obama wins. Even Dr. Paul is no fan of THAT outcome and has all but said so. Lets not bring the worst by chasing the impossible...at least after Tampa? After? Please?

There is no way in HELL I will vote for Obama-jad or Romney-Noodle! Like soooo many others, I will be writing RP in on the ballot!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
reply to post by DaTroof

You catch most of your news at 6 locally, don't you?

Nope. I don't own a cable box or satellite, so I get my news online.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Okay Okay..
I get it.. (Let me just check my fur here for singe marks and scorched patches a sec...)

I was just checking.
Kindly go about your support for Ron Paul while I carry my rather toasty hide out the side exit over here...

Oh, and I do wish Rand all the best for 2016. I Voted for Ron Paul at every opportunity a man in Missouri has had...it's just kinda run it's course at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Okay Okay..
I get it.. (Let me just check my fur here for singe marks and scorched patches a sec...)

I was just checking.
Kindly go about your support for Ron Paul while I carry my rather toasty hide out the side exit over here...

Oh, and I do wish Rand all the best for 2016. I Voted for Ron Paul at every opportunity a man in Missouri has had...it's just kinda run it's course at this point.

I still love you.
I didn't singe yer fur I hope.
I like the cut of your jib.
Seriously. Most would have come back in way pissed off.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul is like Rocky. He never backs down.
blog.chron.com...
Hope he gets a few more good swings at that villain.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ron Paul Cant win- hmm...maybe.

Ron Paul Can Win- hmm...maybe.

So why would he give up when he has influenced so many to question the status quo.

Even if Paul doesnt make it all the way- he sure is going to cause a lot of grief for those who choose to continue doing things that promotes a one sided agenda.

Ron Paul has brought back a Republican party that the people can be proud of.
Can people really state the same about Romney?

.. I too will write in RP if I have to, but something is telling me I may not need to.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You should be ashamed of yourself. What is this non-sense? Are you being serious right now? What a joke, one would think their children would want them to stand up for what they believe in, not lay down without hesitation like the weaker dog in total submission, and THAT''s before the even started fight. Just wow. You aren't voting for either or, it's the same vote for those two come on, you had better get it together, ASAP. For your childrens sake, I beg you before it's really too late, wake up! You CAN make a difference.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Sounds like Romney is a sore loser. Romney's people are pulling all the stops to keep Paul from gaining any more delegates.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join