It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Maine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Well, to add to what I've already said, I will say this before I really do go to bed this time. lol...

Obama is starting to show losing in every objective way, if only by small numbers. It's still the wrong direction in a game where anything that isn't progress is losing. He still doesn't seem the least bit concerned or terribly interested in changing much of anything that has gotten him here. Bush was no better and I would never suggest he was. Neither have been able to realize mistakes, change course and actually alter their own views as needed.

The difference, where there is one, is that Obama doesn't seem to care that the outcome is looking very bad for him. So, on top of what I feel are solid logical reasons to shy away from one side and accept the necessity of the other there is this. I have to wonder WHY a man that really wants re-election (What President doesn't??) doesn't seem to care about WINNING IT. Kinda does give me a feeling more than a little off and that's really been building recently as the numbers and situation has called for something that just doesn't seem to be there.

Confusion would be appropriate for the Student Gov't President at College. The President Of the United States not seeming to care about the chances of him winning re-election goes beyond confusion. It's disturbing. So there is that added aspect, if one were needed.

'night all!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I agree 100%, and you have hit upon the main reason that I am convinced of the existance of a NWO conspiracy.

You and I know that the Republican party will never take into account Libertarian views because that would cause the puppetmasters to lose power. That just will not be allowed. Instead, they and the Democrats both have been slowly coming together up to now, and they are indistinguishable from one another.

They've learned from Communism that you can give the people one party with the illusion of choice, and that's where we are today.
edit on 7/30/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I don't think Obama cares any more or less than Romney.. They are both bought and paid for. Have you noticed that neither one really go after each other on any issues that actually matter? Wars? Fast and Furious? Bailouts? Nah. I agree about Obama, he's horrible, and it's delusional to think Romney is any better IMO.

EDIT: Oh and have a good night!

edit on 30-7-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
pssst...dearest fellow RP supporters....before we get too far off track, we DO have a story here to discuss with Romney's camp filing suit, contesting the ELECTED delegates.

I don't know what part of

All but one of the delegates elected that weekend was a Ron Paul supporter...

they don't understand.

I guess delegate elections only count when they are for Romney? He's got most of the country, for crying out loud! But the greed. Just can't kill the greed. :shk: Gotta have Maine, too.

NOW you see why this country needs Ron Paul instead of Romney?
edit on Mon Jul 30th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

It is exactly that kind of thinking that has us in the situation we are in now.
Well I for one am not going to throw away my vote by voting for the person whom I think might win.
I'm voting for the person I want to win. I will never settle for second best again.
So if you Romney lovers out there are conserned about Paul splitting the vote then you better think about what you will do about it. Maybe it is you who needs to cross the line and vote for the only real candidate out there. VOTE RON PAUL 2012 . Do not settle...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

You should be looking at Dr. Paul too. If Paul isn't a candidate then there is only Obama, because Mitt can NEVER beat Obama. It will never happen.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that can get enough support outside of the GOP to beat Obama.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
To all the commentators, when you believe that RP has not got a chance, that is the time to pick up the weapons that can only be taken from your cold stiff hands and go and change your govt. If Obummer or Mittens get in you will not have a 2016 election. You barely have one this year.

Perhaps Obummer is not worried because he knows it is rigged for him. He makes Dicky Nixy look like a saint.

P

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Actually he won seven. Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, Mass, (where Romney was governor), Minnesota, Nevada, And Maine. He has achieved the "plurality" of delegates necessary to be in contention for the nomination in Tampa. So there is still some hope for this country. Albeit a small one...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
To all the commentators, when you believe that RP has not got a chance, that is the time to pick up the weapons that can only be taken from your cold stiff hands and go and change your govt. If Obummer or Mittens get in you will not have a 2016 election. You barely have one this year.

Perhaps Obummer is not worried because he knows it is rigged for him. He makes Dicky Nixy look like a saint.

P

The vast majority of Americans do not want Ron Paul. He has had to play a delagate game to get support that he could not get from the voters. His supporters tend to be loud but, few. People can spin it anyway they like to make themselves feel better but, the fact is America has soundly rejected Ron Paul 3 times now. Like it or not Amercia does not want him.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Your comment makes me wonder why you chose that particular post to reply to. Was it his message to keep at it despite the odds? A glimmer of hope you felt you needed to dash? Or perhaps your humanitarian instincts that compel you to urge people to not throw their vote away on the candidate of their choice because you feel he does not have a chance of winning? How commendable.

If it is all as hopeless as you and your confréres wish to convey then why waste your time? Do you visit Gary Johnson threads to pass along the same message, or to Jill Stein suporters? What prompts you to preach your endless "no hope" sermon on Ron Paul threads, a fear that his people can somehow effect the outcome of this election? Or are there some reservations or concerns you have about restoring liberty and the Constitution to America?

Despite the odds against Ron Paul becoming President of the United States of America there is still a greater chance of that outcome than your posts being able to persuade enough people to prevent it. What is your real point, reason, or agenda for continually posting this drivel?

edit on 30-7-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Can we move beyond Ron Paul and focus between the two from which ONE will be sitting in the White House in January? Okay... Maybe asking too much.. How about after Tampa? Then maybe?

If Mittens emerges the Candidate, Ron Paul can't do a thing but be a voice (which is fine by me.... He's badly needed in that role) unless Mitt has some tragic accident or crazy thing. Never gonna happen...so. C'mon guys?

If we split the vote, Obama wins. Even Dr. Paul is no fan of THAT outcome and has all but said so. Lets not bring the worst by chasing the impossible...at least after Tampa? After? Please?

Or we can write in someone ...just for the sake of it...and tell our kids we didn't even choose between the choices we DID have,..before the world they were to inherit blows apart.
I don't know how I'd tell my kid that years from now...so I think I'll vote and Mitt..well.. hell.... It is what it is.

I wish we could move past this as well. Paul has basically conceded by suspending his campaign. But even if you are a Paul fan but a realist then you are labeled as unwilling to fight the fight. We have two candidates, period. The libertarian party for whatever reason can't get their act together on a Federal level. If most of us agree that the worst case scenario is 4 more years of out of control spending ("stimulus"), 4 more of "you didn't build that" and 4 more of uneven at best foreign policy, let's work towards making sure that doesn't happen. Anything else is a distraction.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The Romney supporters just need to accept it.

True Ron Paul supports WILL NOT be voting for Romney. Another 4 years for Obama is not at the feet of the Ron Paul supporters, it's at the feet of the elite and TPTB and the people who keep insisting RP is'n t White House worthy

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

It is exactly that kind of thinking that has us in the situation we are in now.
Well I for one am not going to throw away my vote by voting for the person whom I think might win.
I'm voting for the person I want to win. I will never settle for second best again.
So if you Romney lovers out there are conserned about Paul splitting the vote then you better think about what you will do about it. Maybe it is you who needs to cross the line and vote for the only real candidate out there. VOTE RON PAUL 2012 . Do not settle...

Give me a break, will ya? Did you read anything else I wrote down the thread or did you just read my last an figure that was all I've said?

I've clearly said at least once on this thread as well as others, I am a very serious Ron Paul supporter. For the record, Dr. Paul would find my name on his rally, his pre-causcus training session and the caucus itself. I did everything I could and everything a man in the State of Missouri ever can to see Ron Paul succeed and become the next President of the United States.

All that failed. There is an outside, almost insane (at this point) possibility remaining in Tampa. It's beyond what I even consider worth the hope. It's TOO far a long shot. I just want to see Dr. Paul have his time to speak to the Convention. He has earned more than than and it's the least he should have without questions.

HOWEVER.. For at least the 2nd time ...and last message..on this, since we're just down to repeating things now... IF Dr. Paul somehow comes out of Tampa as the candidate, he WILL get my support, Otherwise, I have TWO.. ONLY TWO...choices. ONE of them WILL be the President. I know I have reasons to want ONE of those two -out- and without any further discussions (IN MY mind...and in MY opinion). That gets Mitt my vote and with true regret we couldn't get it done for Ron Paul.

So...... That is that. Anyone else feel I'm a jerk, fool, idiot or just don't get it? Well.. Opinions are like a bodily part we all have. I have mine, you have yours and some stink more than others.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The only other choice that sticks to the same ideals as Dr. Paul is Gary Johnson.
He WILL be on the independent ballot....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by flashtrum

I wish we could move past this as well. Paul has basically conceded by suspending his campaign.

You might have a point if Paul had actually suspended his campaign, but he never did that. Did you hear something like that on the 6 o'clock news somewhere?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I for one am glad to see it. Any deviation from "The Chosen Two" is a win in my book...

ditto!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by flashtrum

I wish we could move past this as well. Paul has basically conceded by suspending his campaign.

You might have a point if Paul had actually suspended his campaign, but he never did that. Did you hear something like that on the 6 o'clock news somewhere?

Title: Paul's bid to be nominated for GOP president ends

www.foxnews.com...

As seen on foxnews.com it is clear that only Netanyahu's buddy Romney will be allowed to hold any relevance on Fox!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Davian
Ron Paul will be our next President.
Mark my words.

That's the kind of 2012 prophecy i'm into.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If Ron Paul isn't going to a republican nominee, then is he going to file the paperwork for a write-in campaign?

If he isn't doing that, then a write-in vote for Ron Paul is as good as no vote, and splits nothing.

edit on 30-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: I should include that RP was my primary choice, but if I can't write him in, then its gotta be GJ.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

It saddens my heart to see so many open minded people still not recognizing one Major Thing!

The System is Broken!!! Our votes do not count! Presidents are Selected Not Elected and have no real power.

Has anyone even bothered to research who/how votes are counted? It's a Fraud!

I like what Ron Paul talks about too! But he is still part of a broken system. Don't you people see this?

Romney,Obama,Paul, it doesn't matter, it will all result in the same outcome. More Oppression.

When have things ever got better? They haven't. This is the grandest part of their Illusion.

It's all staged. The fix is in. These people you vote and cheer for are actors. Nothing more.

The real power lies in the shadows and are unhindered.

Come on people! Wake up and watch out!

The Presidents job, is not to wield power himself, but to lead attention away from it." - Douglas Adams

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join