It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come From Hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Aliens come from Hell, and the Tooth Fairy comes from Narnia.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You mean YOUR truth, the one you religiously believe in? There is no truth without any hard evidence, face it. However claiming that Aliens (if existing come from hell) is liek claiming that I am a BANANA. If you support this silly thread you are just as ridiculous as the OP

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I agree with your response, If we lived in a world of "robots" more so than we do already. It would be one dull world. However, with that in mind, this author of this video is going around spouting things off as fact. He misinforms the public about the most basic things. Like the problems with light travel and the like. He's horribly misinformed to the point of mild retardation. And that angers me that he spouts this madness off as though it's the truth. Why can't he (and many others mind you) make a video postulating about a "mind expanding" concept/conspiracy that aliens come from hell and why he feels that way? Not this stupid dribble!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Why do threads like this always attract people who claim to be either : alien hybrids or have personal contact with aliens? They never, ever have proof.
The video lost credibility when it claimed craft can't operate in space.
Not that it ever really had any to begin with.

Why then do people create these threads? They cannot prove their beliefs or point of view either. It is a vicious circle, it seems.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

And that's what makes science and logic just another kind of religion, because it doesn't allow for any truth other than its own, and does not recognize the fact that people have a right to their beliefs, and do not have to believe the same things you do.

Science is a good tool for finding out things, but it is not meant to be a tyranny that controls how people think.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

"When a well packaged web of lies is sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous, and it's speaker a raving lunatic." ~ James Dresden

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by flexy123

Actually if you'll read the scriptures, you'll find all your answers....

I hope you are joking.

What answers? You are aware men wrote scriptures, right? (Rhetorical)

And you are also aware of the many mistranslations, meanings and recycled stories came from Sumerian mythologies and religion, right? (Also rhetorical) Basically, you are telling someone that his "answers" can be found in text written down by people who tried to remember oral accounts told by people who died before them, and who were uneducated, superstitious, ignorant & not particularly intelligent. And those "scriptures" were then arranged and thrown out as seen fit, to meet political and ideological agendas.

The only thing he needs to seek, is truth. And let me tell you....the King James Bible ain't truth.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: I like pie

You will be made aware in time that Almighty God inspired the scriptures telling the stories of extraordinary men and women who were worked with over the course of their entire lifetimes to be molded and fashioned into thinking like God (trasformed into the spiritual image) in order to qualify for their role in the Kindom of God (Elohim).

You will undertand that the original scriptures written in Greek and Hebrew (both languages still exist and can be studied in order to more fully understand the orignial scriptures) were not mistranslated, they are as they were recorded and easily available today, if you are interrested in what they actually say.

Sumerian Mythology was derived from the Biblical account of Cush, Nimrod and Semiremis as were all other pagan mythologies, spread into many different cultures, after the destruction of the Tower of Babel, by the confounding of languages; each culture recalled their myths slightly different then the others. Moses (who authored the first 5 books of scripture) lived several centuries prior to Hammurabi (contemporary of Solomon) and that code was derived from the time he spent learning from the feet of Solomon.

History is not what you were taught fully. It begins with the false assumption that the Kings list provided to Greece by Manthelo the Egyptian pagan priest was fact, as all modern interpretations of the historical record are driven from the chronicals of Egyptian kings, which was a lie. Take Manthelo's list and rather then reading 1 king at a time, with a capitol moving periodically, and instead read 1 king in each capitol at the same time, you will find with this one change and keeping all other historical connections, all modern human civilizations begining in Egypt can be traced back to Babel around 2300-2500 BC (a hundred years or so after the flood). But alas this is not the thread for this debate so I will move on.

Orginal Greek "Hell" is actually two different words in scripture both translated into English as "hell". The first is "hades" (Greek) or "sheol" (Hebrew) and these words mean a hole in the ground you go when you die, or more easily understood as "grave" in English. The other word is "ghenna" and that word is best translated as an all consumming flame/fire. A fire in which all things will cease to live through, a permanent end of the life. "Ghenna" is only used a few times and is usually in refference to the final judgement given to the demonic realm and those humans who, even after a second physical life and learning the ultimate lesson of existance (I am wrong, God is right) during the Great White thrown Judgement phase of God's perfect plan; still choose to be selfish and cause pain to others, therefore for the good of all life in the universe your life must be permenently extingished as Satans will be in "ghenna" (hellfire).

So yes, Hell is not a place and does not exist as the traditional Christianity version preeched to the congregations, but the word is real and is used properly in scripture, as all sin leads to death, "the punishment for sin is death"; so to does all sin lead first to hades (grave) then to ghenna (permenent death, never to had life from God again), if you refuse to think selflessly as God and would rather choose as Satan did, that "your" way is better then Gods.

Luckily, this is not the age of salvation for mankind, only those whom God is training and preparing to be either Elohim (144,000; most of whom are mentioned in the "book" some of whom are alive today) or subjects in the Kindom of God on Earth; around 1 billion who learn these truths this year and turn to God for all things, and live on into the millenium with Jesus Chrsit as King. For the rest, your time for salvation will be in your second physical life to begin at the end of 1000 years, by perfect design.

God Bless
edit on 31-7-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
“Reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot, you know.” -Alan Watts

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

You mean YOUR truth, the one you religiously believe in? There is no truth without any hard evidence, face it. However claiming that Aliens (if existing come from hell) is liek claiming that I am a BANANA. If you support this silly thread you are just as ridiculous as the OP

At the end of all we are left with one absolutely undeniable fact. There can only be one truth.
edit on 31-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I don't think he's being ignorant.

Comment wasn't directed at Josh, but the post directly above.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Imtor

At the end of all we are left with one absolutely undeniable fact. There can only be one truth.
edit on 31-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

RHIZOME NOT BINARY

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

reply to post by randyvs

And how is this truth? Oh right's it's religion, therefore thruth. What a laughable statement. When so many times and up to this day it has been shown, you should be open for what people from the past really wanted to explain, you refuse to accept anything else besides your belief.

I mean complete ignorance and delusion, you can't think different from what you believe, screw that. And don't quote me some texts that refer to you, you had no other words to back uo your belief and unwillingness to think it isi something else

See your problem" You suck, I don't get it, how ncan there be so delusional and LOST people????

Religious people are beyond help, it's the ultimate definition of BRAINWASHED

I will soon make a move in ignoring religious threads and posts although why are such threads not moved in religion forum... and I don't wanna see such crappy threads in this section which is for unidentified aircraft that really exist. I am tired of this, it's not arguing, it's talking to the stones.

Yes, religion must be completely erased from the world, the proof is in the posts above and the original post on page 1. It turns people into MINDLESS ROBOTS OF BELIEF.

reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I do not support the narrow-mindness and skepticism of science unwilling to accept things we do not yet understand, and considering,- that makes me perfectly neutral, objective and open for other beings and for the things that are not explained I am generally a MODEST person, and the fact that I say I am quite neutral, this speaks a lot

However, the way religion describes thing is UNCLEAR and you are fooling yourself if you think believing it the way it is is correct
edit on 31-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I don't understand the video claims aliens couldnt travel here in spaceships because of gases that would explode, but then goes on to talk about a huge spaceship on the moon..it kinda goes against it'self, but I guess I'll give it a watch either way. Thanks for the post OP

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

The spaceship was constructed by ancient humans who traveled to the moon in antiquity.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I declare this.

There can only be one truth.

And you correlate this for a retort ?

And how is this truth? Oh right's it's religion, therefore thruth. What a laughable statement. When so many times and up to this day it has been shown, you should be open for what people from the past really wanted to explain, you refuse to accept anything else besides your belief. I mean complete ignorance and delusion, you can't think different from what you believe, screw that. And don't quote me some texts that refer to you, you had no other words to back uo your belief and unwillingness to think it isi something else See your problem" You suck, I don't get it, how ncan there be so delusional and LOST people???? Religious people are beyond help, it's the ultimate definition of BRAINWASHED I will soon make a move in ignoring religious threads and posts although why are such threads not moved in religion forum... and I don't wanna see such crappy threads in this section which is for unidentified aircraft that really exist. I am tired of this, it's not arguing, it's talking to the stones. Yes, religion must be completely erased from the world, the proof is in the posts above and the original post on page 1. It turns people into MINDLESS ROBOTS OF BELIEF.

Hardly applicable !

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The guy above you posted it like the truth is only this belief he has, so my post applies pretty well with that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Also at 28 mins into the video it shows a photo of Hitler shaking hands with a grey, It's been proven to be a Hoax

ATS thread here

and I understand that it was a ancient spaceship, but what I'm saying is if we cant travel through space because of gases then how did that end up on the moon?

At 35 mins in he talks about mirrors on the moon used to scare the demons away, but im pretty sure they were set up so we could bounce lasers off them.
edit on 31-7-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

You'll not that he also says our solar system is a clean one, that doesn't have those kinds of gases and other stuff that ge in the way.

But yeah, this is something I have a lot of problems with too.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Originally posted by Snoopy1978

This thread is an embarrassment and a waste of time.

Just posting this as warning for those that like to jump to the last page of a thread and then returning to re-evaluate the OP.

Where would we be if it wasn't for people who thought outside the box?

Probably still believing in medieval superstitions based on the borrowed mythologies of ignorant, middleastern goat herders.

Hell, we could even expand on this idiocyfest and delude ourselves with concepts such as infernal aliens taking a break from pitchforking souls to build and cruise the universe in satanist ufos.

Run-on sentences are a thing of the devil as well btw. Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I am a Bible believing christian lady,I also spent about 25 years
doing UFO research.
UFO's are real! The entities "piloting" these craft are real.They are
NOT extraterrestrial,they are inter-dimensional and they are evil
beyond your imagination.
If you are ever unfortunate enough to be onboard their crafts...you
better quote scripture from the Bible and mention Yeshua/Jesus a
lot as well.