It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens come From Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Thanks, we needed that. I too have little time for ATS "Homework" threads where I am subjected to hours of tripe and then simply asked, what do you think?

I think I am grateful to be reminded of that by you.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Actually considering that UFOs can do extremely high g turns on a dime, I do believe he is wrong on this issue.

Plus, if nuclear power plants ignites gases, then we'd have no nuclear power plants.

So yeah, i do think he's wrong on that.

I don't know about everything else. I'm no expert on these things.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I dont believe this. I think its a bunch of mumbo jumbo. But the aliens will be back soon. I know aliens.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
'Hell' per-se , doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The first thing i spotted when i randomly clicked through his video, at 0.47.something this looked awfully familiar to an components cooler/heatsink like they are used on electronic components. Like here:

edit on 30-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've no words to describe the stupidity of this theory, from aliens are demons, now aliens come from Hell.

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
this is a video about UFOs. The primary claim is that UFOs are extradimensional beings that have been called Angels. They have shape shifting abilities, and these abilities have been caught on camera. It seems to be in four parts. They have a huge presence on the moon.

No proof, just speculation, lots of documents show if these stories are real, they have technology as well, some of the species if real, are not dimensional at all..

PART ONE:

Presents arguments that the UFOs are not actually spaceships from from another solar system, that it is actually impossible for them to come here because there are gases that would explode when a technological based ship would fly through it, destroying the craft and the occupants in it, and that these explosions would be seen from earth. so because it's impossible to travel through space because of these gases, the aliens are actually extradimensional beings.

'There are gases that would explode' LOL? Is there any science at all or does this come from someone who skipped
UNIVERISTY
HIGHSCOOL
and PRIMARY/MIDDLE SCHOOL

These beings have shape shifting abilities which have been caught on tape. You'll see the actual videos of these beings in the documentary. Fallen angels are not able to maintain their shapes in the atmosphere because they don't have the ability like the non fallen Angels do. They do have some shape shifting abilities, it's just not very powerful.

Shapeshifting? Most of the videos of shapeshifting show glitches and change of shape due to the motion or because objects in light change their shape on the camera. It's also called aberration

PART TWO

Talks a bit about structures on the moon, but concentrates on this one building that the astronauts Buzz Aldrin went in to. It shows the film of the astronauts going into this huge building, which is ruins. It also talks about the Nazis having a base there.

And they went to the Moon with what? Riding demons on their backs? Not techology. First of all, there are no structures on the Moon or bases. Again complete crap.

As for me, I had only seen one or two stills of this building, this film is several minutes long and he pauses it to show you certain features of it but shows several minutes of the film. I had never seen so much of this film myself, and it shows a computer model of the building.

The reason the astronauts came to this building is because the Nazis used it as a base for a while.

Most of the objects on the Moon, pyramids, ruins and such are misidentified craters or rocks that due to the shadow and light look like pillars, stones. Many examples of misidentification can be given.

PART THREE

One of the Apollo missions explored a huge ship on the moon and brought back a body of a human pilot with some of her crew. She has unusual tubes that connect her mouth to her eyes to the center of the forehead. These tubes are actually cybernetics which allowed her to pilot the craft. There was some sort of an explosion which exposed the pilot and some of the crew to the moon's atmosphere and they froze to death. The tubes are removed, and they reveal the old style Mark Of Caine on her forehead, marking her as a Cainite, and that she was born with it. The mark is a serpentine figure in the middle of a cross. It mentions that some people are born with the mark while others tattoo it.

She was covered in a blanket of highly advanced circuitry that nobody knows what was for. There were also some notes written in the language that humans used before the Tower Of Babel.

As for me I was really fascinated to see that mark on her forehead. i don't know if it's real or not.If this is the real thing then it does show that some things in the Bible is true.To my knowledge this is the ONLY UFO video that actually shows the mark, at least to my knowledge. This also means that this body is before the flood.

But, please watch the video before making any comments on this mark.

The wild claims become completely ridiculous.

PART FOUR

Shows huge fields of gold on the moon, and that NASA tries to cover it up by causing static when they try to film the gold. When filmed with color you can see these fields of gold from orbit as they show up in yellow and glow.

So please, enjoy the film.

Although absolutely no proof of that, metals of all kind even gold may exist on the Moon.

However, I am tired of seeing all these crappy claims that ruin any credibility because everyone considers the whole topic trash.

Thread reported for posting fake things, and hoaxes. I am tired of these nonsense threads

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now there's a perfect example of an ATS member who embraces ignorance.
edit on 30-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Josh

'Hell' per-se , doesn't exist.

You can't look at a star or our own sun and say hell is not a possibility.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

On the contrary, OPs thread presents a better explanation of the truth that you continue to deny Im. Even better than my thread.

FnS

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Wow, such tolerance. And you didn't even see the video.

If you don't like these threads stay out of them and stop trying to force people to come to your conclusion.

I never take anybody seriously if all they want to do is bash a video, especially when they've never seen it.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Pretty fantastic stuff OP. I wonder how so much of this was leaked ?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, to tell you the truth I don't know how much of this stuff is real or not, I just found it interesting and wanted to see a discussion on it. I do know that some of those videos are real, there are just different interpretations of it.

As far as stuff being leaked, I have no clue. I'm no expert on it, so I'm sorry, I really couldn't tell you.

If it is all real, then somebody has a lot of explaining to do.

Especially concerning the Mark Of Caine on that forehead.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't need to see any videos, the title is enough. I would personally shut those down when in my range. Tolerance indeed. Not towards escapees from the psychiatry.

Such threads have no place here and I will continue to fight and make sure such mistakes of nature don't happen
edit on 30-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Actually if you'll read the scriptures, you'll find all your answers....

Of note....this thread matches scripture....the "fallen angels can take any form, two or four le........or with wings.."

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
To say 'aliens come from hell' is to try to explain one mythological reference in terms of another mythological reference.

Exactly. It's pure speculation, imagination and completely made up. No evidence and no tangible proof.

I wish people would just hold off on posting more of this crap until actual evidence of something is found. It just muddies the waters and makes Ufology more of a joke.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

Actually if you'll read the scriptures, you'll find all your answers....

I hope you are joking.

What answers? You are aware men wrote scriptures, right? (Rhetorical)

And you are also aware of the many mistranslations, meanings and recycled stories came from Sumerian mythologies and religion, right? (Also rhetorical) Basically, you are telling someone that his "answers" can be found in text written down by people who tried to remember oral accounts told by people who died before them, and who were uneducated, superstitious, ignorant & not particularly intelligent. And those "scriptures" were then arranged and thrown out as seen fit, to meet political and ideological agendas.

The only thing he needs to seek, is truth. And let me tell you....the King James Bible ain't truth.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: I like pie

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OP if humans are not alone they are too ET/ALIENS... If this is the case it is not far to place judgment on ALL* CREATOR CREATIONS as evol in intent. Some of the COSMIC family may behave in ways that to humans are harsh if not destructive but then how do you think some of the other species of EA*RTH feel about humans and waste / pollutions /wars - shared based on good intents. So I think its wrong to call them ALL hell sent for the 2/3 angels of HEAVEN are what then? Now if it said that some Aliens come from INSIDE EA*RTH then that is still wrong for that would make them Terrestial also not ALIEN.

OP I take time to address this issue because there was a time when I was seeking data on some of the CREATOR CREATIONS other then human and I used to think well maybe the 1/3 who fell/or were TRICKED and their SPAWNS are/were demons. I felt so bad when I was thinking like that because I realized I was not keeping an open mind and that SOME of the FALLEN may have realised they were tricked and wanted to HELP the HEAVENS so they may have REDEDICATED their interest and AGENDA into SUPPORTING HEAVEN and other CREATOR CREATIONS. Even if that is not the case it seems many are only presented with FRAGMENTED data on ALL things, so its just not a good choice to label them all demons. SOME ARE GOOD SOME ARE BAD AS WITH HUMANS. Take care and good luck with your learning OP.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 7/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Pretty fantastic stuff OP. I wonder how so much of this was leaked ?

I suspect it was "dribbled", rather than leaked.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Originally posted by Imtor
I don't need to see any videos, the title is enough. Such threads have no place here and I will continue to fight and make sure such mistakes of nature don't happen

In a way you are correct, watching another video will not help you.

You have been completely BLINDED to the truth.

It is the biggest dilemma I have seen on ATS.

In another post someone said that you made NO sense at all and I agree.

NOTHING will make sense until YOU learn the truth, it is pointless to even try, PERIOD...

Millions believe they have been "awakened" when in reality they have been deceived.

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH
The '' BIG LIE '' propaganda
What if everything you believed was a lie?

edit on 30-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I totally agree with you, Flexy, Hell is an imagined place, anyone knowledgeable knows that much, and to say blatantly that all Aliens come from Hell is from a religious nutjob. Here is why:
Definition of the word: Alien
al·ien [eyl-yuhn, ey-lee-uhn]
noun
1. a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization ( distinguished from citizen).
2. a foreigner.
3. a person who has been estranged or excluded.
4. a creature from outer space; extraterrestrial.
dictionary.reference.com...
Now the OP did say "All" aliens, did he not? And by that, according to the definition of the word, he calls people from another country residents of Hell. Nice fellow. The ET Beings I have known are not from Hell, but then, the OP would not believe that anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join