It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the biggest story you will ever read

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I haven't felt a prod shock in my neck, but on more than one occasion I have felt it in my stomach or abdomen area, it seriously feels like an electric shock. What about the other race of angels you touched on?

I enjoyed the read but as a suggestion, how about just hitting the edit button and breaking it up into a few paragraphs bud? Thanks
edit on 30-7-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I made it as far as ...

...quamtim dimention...

...and then the OP lost me.

Haha... I was just about to post the same thing.... Two words, both wrong...

Also, if I wanted to read a fictitious story about space and aliens etc I'd go pick up an Arthur C Clarke or something, at least some of what he writes in his fiction is actually based on fact....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

I like this part..

GOD then came back

and this one also...

GOD then came back

This guys sure racks up those frequent flyer miles...in no time....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm reading this on android,I am on the full website not the mobile a.t.s. but this is the first thread I've ever clicked on the title in New topics page and the video opened in my you tube app automatically.once I watched the video I clicked back out of the you tube app then the thread appeared,like usual,you tube video window etc.how the hell did you manage that op?I have unlimited data on my droid but others don't and really won't like it,bit intrusive,pushy even.you talk like you know everything in your first post is fact.the video had green and reddish lights,that's the Grey's is it?how do you know this?
edit on 30/7/2012 by glen200376 because: that Damon android predictive keyboard again!

edit on 30/7/2012 by glen200376 because: see what I mean?Damon was meant to be damn

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Lol@They don't exist.

You have the over the top obvious evidence right in front of your face AS WE SPEAK, going on in London, and you claim this so confidently. How blind. It has become obvious to everyone that the olymlpics is being controlled by this very "non existent illuminati", hence all of the illumined symbolism surrounding this event, one eyed mascots, pyramid with capstone lights surrounding, ZION logo, give me a break. Not to mention their obvious control over hollywood and the music industry.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

thanks for visiting our dimension........ i think!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Same

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OP, looks like a mildly interesting thread, but your single paragraph with limited punctuation makes it an incredibly hard read.

Could you maybe re edit and repost?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Me and my friends come up with theories like this all the time.
Need I mention we'd been smoking the good stuff

Looks like you need to cut down on whatever it is!
Maybe its just too much ATS!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
First of, this is completely readable. All it takes is a little effort so get off your high horses you lazy bums

Second, Interesting read.
I don't know where you're getting all that from, but just out of curiosity..

If God is real then why the hell would he allow us to be on deep shiz like that

edit on 30-7-2012 by reflexlm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I didn't read it because it has no Headlines.

It has no Bold

It has no Italics

Nothing is Centered

There are no Underlines

There are no Images

There is no External Text

18 Aliens obsessed with human hair fashion did not like this Thriced2286 2 months ago 18

The Youtube link doesn't seeem to work

And most importantly - you didn't use any faces.

Sorry

edit on 30-7-2012 by Pedro0870 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

A wall of text is deadly for an interactive experience. Intimidating. Boring. Painful to read....

The only thing WORSE is when someone actually QUOTES a wall o' text:

Originally posted by PulseZer0

the biggest wall o' text, you will ever read,

history of earth and all things in it , long ago the world was created by GOD from a quamtim dimention , in it he also created other races one being angels the other we know as the "greys" now heres where it gets strange , god placed the human race upon earth and sent angels down in human bodys to mate and get the race started , you see theres a few plans running and one is the manipulation of the human DNA to make the human body do 2 things , first is to be able to live without the need for food , the second is to withstand space travel with out the body exploding at light speed , you with me so far ? ok back to the plan , if you read any bible you hear of a flood and what happened , this is false and heres where it gets weird , the race known as the greys who do all this DNA manipulation were the ones who told noah that GOD was about to flood the planet and they built ships and set sail to other parts of the world , check the history of the hopi to see something you might have missed in the bible and earths history and their storys of ANT like beings "greys" the greys then came back and had the humans they saved build them temples and underground bases and gave them esoteric knowledge.... the greys were given governance over those humans as a perk of the job that do for GOD . GOD then came back and created humans once again and had the "greys" do the same plan with angels on this second race of humans and again he wiped them out but not before the greys told humans in this second plan that it was going to happen , the difference in the people under the governance of the greys can be seen in every ancient civilization with a few clues i will get to in a monent , GOD then came back and created the human race once again , this is plan 3 and still up and running .. back to the greys because this is hidden from the human race and i dont want to keep this from you or anyone else so here it goes , the greys for thousands of years have been doing a lot of their own work in underground bases and ancient civilization's from egypt to cambodia , mind control and manipulation and demons , first i want to talk about what we see around most civilization's , as most people walk around the world a lot of it is hidden because of one thing , the pineal gland .. if you do a simple search on google you will see a lot of pages on this and how it is used by the illuminati and also important to freemasons and other secret societies and represented in art by ancient civilization's usualy by the use of makeing it a hat on a master as a pine cone , ancient sumeria elswet.50megs.com... cambodia www.govietnamtours.com... ok onto 05 Ziggurats in ancient sumeria ,www.wayfaring.info... this was the first civilization after the flood and the first time the greys had full control over earth without god haveing anything to do with what went on untill GOD creatd the second race of humans and started plan 2 , i want to continue on the ancient cultures just so you get to understand the mind set of the greys and secret societies such as freemasons and the illumaniti , firstly its all about power , over the body and mind by the use of mind control , you remember the pineal gland ? well this is one of the most important parts of the mind to these people as those who understand it know full well its the difference in keeping control of people in 2 ways , firstly to blind them to the true nature of reality and second to keep them docile and lazy because after all its about slavery more than anything else , in ancient egypt we see in the book of the dead the formula to create a mind slave and we can see this in every ancient culture , i need to point out the most important thing about all this , firstly mental shock , what happenes when an alien walks out of the wall and starts to man handle you ? you get scared right ? well the greys know all to well this is how to create an alternitave personality as the mind will go into shock and split into factions , when the greys are done the craft they use will wipe the short term memory and stop their interaction from being knowen by those whom they are working on for GOD's plan , they also use this on the minds of the people they saved and they in turn use it on victims to create mind control slaves , humans do this by the use of wearing acary masks and can be seen in every ancient culture from egypt to the aztects to the mayans , if you dig at these cultures you will find the same thing , scary looking GODS and pyramids , just men in masks used to shock and scare a person into creating a mind control altar think mk-ultra and the monarch system used by the illumaniti , anything ring a bell ? ok back to the greys and lucifer , the greys use of esoteric knowledge keep them one step ahead of the human race or did ... man kind has been able to create craft that use nuclear energy and the earths natural magnetic grid to run them , you see all those white orbs in the sky ? those are man made , the green and red ones are used by the greys the human race has been kept in the dark about a great many things over the years even those who live and work with the greys in underground bases earths history is written to keep this out of the mind of the slaves .. thats you ! the pineal gland once calcified will stop man from knowing when the greys are comming and keep him in the dark , the leaders of ancient cultures knew this and used it to keep power thats been handed down from ancient sumeria to egypt . you think thats just a staff in the hands of a "god" its nothing more than a glorified cattle prod used to shock the victim in the neck to keep his long term memory from remembering the trauma he just suffered while the "god" or handler uses esoteric knowledge to make the victim a mind controled slave , all things come to an end please help end this by opening up your pineal gland and ending the abuse and slavery of the human race , i have added a very interesting video because this is important , the "greys" craft as i said are red and green and this sighting happened to be over Bangor, County Down

edit on 30-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I stopped reading after this:

history of earth and all things in it , long ago the world was created by GOD from a quamtim dimention

1. Because you claim god created the world. There is no evidence for your claim and as we all know, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

2. quamtim dimention. Really? ....REALLY!?

This is a mishmash of bad spelling, bad grammar and bad, if not absent, punctuation. If anybody reads beyond that first line, consider yourself an accomplished author.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

It has become obvious to everyone that the olymlpics is being controlled by this very "non existent illuminati"

It has become very obvious to me that you're not going to follow this up with any actual evidence.

hence all of the illumined symbolism surrounding this event

Such as...?

one eyed mascots

Typically, the "single eye" motif is actually one of protection and divine assistance.

Both the Eye of Horus and the Eye of Re from Egypt symbolized divine law. The "All Seeing Eye" of the Freemasons being the Eye of God watching over mankind. Even Odin's losing of an eye was an attempt to gain an understanding of certain aspects of the world and its mechanics.

Let me guess, you believe, without any evidence outside of crackpots, that a one-eyed mascot means "Satan," right? How gullible and uninformed you are.

Also, the London mascots (there are two of them) are representations of the digital age. They're meant to be cameras, recording everything. While I also think they're kind of retarded, I see absolutely no evidence that they're evil, or related to the Illuminati.

pyramid with capstone lights surrounding

Let me begin by saying this: pyramids aren't evil. In every culture where pyramids have been constructed they have been masterful works of architecture, done for religious purposes, and not with evil "Illuminati" overtones. Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Mesoamerican and North American Natives, etc. Everywhere they have been built it has been a religious act. Just like the modern building of churches, mosques, and temples.

Now, the lights, are just triangle-shaped. If you're that desperate to find evil in the Olympics, then I don't need to say anything. Look around your room, your house, your own street. I bet you can find no fewer than 30 triangle-shaped objects. (HINT: there's at least 4 on your keyboard - V > < ^ - oh no! Illuminati!)

ZION logo

Of course. Because the Illuminati would put the one-eyed mascots and pyramid-shaped lights right out in the open... and then hide the ZION portion.

Do you know how stupid that sounds?

Also, only three things? A massive event, planned for multiple years... and all they could do was slip in three symbols of their evil ways?

Stop reading David Icke, he's a liar and a moron.

The Olympics, music industry, and hollywood are not controlled by the Illuminati. The Illuminati don't exist. I'm adding you to my list of "where's our apology, now that the Olympics are over and nothing happened" users on ATS.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Personal Disclosure: Any naysayers and or gramma nazi's who had the time to post COULD have done this

It's "Grammar Nazis" without the apostrophe. It's plural, not possessive. You should capitalize "Nazi" as well, even though they were bad guys. But you're probably not talking about Bad Guy(tm) Nazis anyway, but a grandmother named "Nazi" who has some cookies or something, as in "Gramma Nazi's cookies." That would work and be completely grammatical. My bad.

edit on 7/31/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Biblical flood accounts are borrowed from Mesopotamian deluge accounts.

Nice theory. Pity you're wrong. Even more a pity we can't prove it either way.

Since you're a mason, and seem to be well informed, how do you feel about the mason's obsession with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz?

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Nice theory. Pity you're wrong. Even more a pity we can't prove it either way.

Well, if it cannot be proven either way, how can I be wrong?

You sound pretty certain on my being wrong. Perhaps you've jumped the gun a little bit here?

As for evidence, the Babylonian captivity of the Jews (circa 1000 BC) places them in Babylon about the time that Babylonian creation, flood, and other assorted myths were being re-written and kept in the library of Asharbanipal. It is not too far fetched to see the overlaps in the narratives.

For a further synthesis, I'd suggest reading professor David Leeming's little volume: Jealous Gods, Chosen People: the Mythology of the Middle East. It's a short book outlining specifically the myths of Mesopotamia, Egypt, Anatolia, Western Semites, Christianity, and the Muslims while drawing the parallel portions and presenting the mythological overlaps.

Whether it can be proven or not, the greater body of evidence suggests the Hebrew mythology evolved out of Egyptian and Mesopotamian mythology.

Since you're a mason, and seem to be well informed, how do you feel about the mason's obsession with Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz?

There's not really an obsession with any of them in true Freemasonry. The Great Architect of the Universe is more along the lines of what they're obsessed with.

It is only through conspiracy theories and anti-satanic material that you arrive at lies like Semiramis and Nimrud being the two who founded Freemasonry back in Babylon.

The reality is, the Freemasons are based on the cathedral builders of the medieval ages. So, there wouldn't be an obsession among a Christian fraternity with Babylonian historical/mythological figures.

As for Tammuz, if the Masons in my chapter had been obsessed with Tammuz/Dumuzi I would have stayed an active member much longer. I am fascinated by Dumuzi.

So, in short, it's only in the minds of conspiracy theorists and fundamentalists who don't actually know about Masonry that Tammuz, Semiramis, and Nimrud are championed.

Seriously, go join your local chapter: chances are they'll be thrilled to see someone taking an interest in the real Freemasons, over conspiracy BS.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Tl;dr. I stopped right here "quamtim dimention."

Damn OP, you butchered those words real good!

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Pitching it to say I didn't read that story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join