It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the biggest story you will ever read

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
And that's how ATSers make a post go away!

Anything to keep knowledge down all the while discrediting the OP!

This post will die, congrats ATS! Thanks to you Another One Bites the Dust!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I stopped this far in.
history of earth and all things in it , long ago the world was created by GOD from a quamtim dimention , in it he also created other races one being angels the other we know as the "greys" now heres where it gets strange , god placed the human race upon earth and sent angels down in human bodys to mate and get the race started , you see theres a few plans running and one is the manipulation of the human DNA to make the human body do 2 things , first is to be able to live without the need for food , the second is to withstand space travel with out the body exploding at light speed , you with me so far ?

You got that far? I opened the thread and immediately scrolled to see who would inform this guy that no one's going to read it.
edit on 7/29/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
No one will read it at all..

we here on ATS like to see punctuation and paragraphs..

when you cram it all together like that..

No one will read it...

trust me on this....

Seconded, we here on ATS have a pathological hate of grammar crimes, especially those relating to paragraphs. if your not out of your edit timeframe then i think youll have a easier life if you create some paragraphs.Aside from that, its hard to read walls of text.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Grammar police on the scene!

Corrupt Sentences, Brain-washing the masses

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

It was hard to do, but I tried to give the OP a fair shot.

The wall of text was daunting, but the things that I read in what should have been the first paragraph regarding human bodies being genetically engineered to prevent their bodies from blowing up at light-speed travel, well that threw it for me.

He asked if the reader was with him so far, let's just say that I wasn't with him.
edit on 29-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sometimes i wonder if people are on drugs when they post. I just don't understand it. Who writes like that?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I made it as far as ...

...quamtim dimention...

...and then the OP lost me.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Gonna give the OP a flag, not because I read the story but because I think he's gonna need it.
2nd line reserved in case I read the OP.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Sometimes i wonder if people are on drugs when they post. I just don't understand it. Who writes like that?

Not even third graders, and here's the proof from: readingandwritingproject.com...

COME ON!!! These adults aren't even writing at third grade level! I'd be embarrassed.
edit on 7/29/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Very hard to read, use the enter button. Makes reading easier. None the less a good read, now i have something to look into when i get home. Thanks.
Also you went into the greys a fair bit but not the ¿Angels?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
first of all those who refuse to read this should just leave.
secondly , i thought it was a good read , and those who didnt read it are really missing out,
i have never seen this brought up on ats and i would actually like to hear more.
good job op , just next time use paragraphs please

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PulseZer0

Biblical flood accounts are borrowed from Mesopotamian deluge accounts (specifically Sumerian and Akkadian). It was during the time of the Babylonian Jewish captivity (between 587 and 403 BCE) that the Hebrew people attempted to develop an ethnic and cultural identity, independent of their Semitic neighbors. This is why the Bible bares striking similarities to Sumerian, Babylonian, Egyptian, Anatolian, and other Oriental mythologies while simultaneously claiming to have conquered these same groups. If you're going to trust the Old Testament as your foundation, then you're automatically incorrect on your assumptions.

You don't really know much about Sumer... or the Ziggurat... or history at all really. Sumer existed pre-deluge. All flood and deluge mythology originates in Sumer. In fact, the only thing you have to do is study the Kings List to see that there are a total of 5 cities and 8 kings ruling "before the flood."

As for Ziggurats, they are places of worship because Anu and the other over-world dingir were thought to live in the sky. So, you build a mountain, to the sky, because it brings you closer to Anu (the Sky-Father), Enlil (Lord of the Air), Nanna (Lord of the Moon), Utu (Lord of the Sun), and the others.

The pine cone is a symbol of fertility and cleanliness. That is why Marduk, the Babylonian king of the gods is seen to carry one, as well as the apkallu who carry both cleansing water, and pine cones of fertility. In fact, the pine cone as a fertile seed is attested to in most Asiatic and European mythologies.

As for "races" of human being... there's neither mythological, nor historical evidence for your outline. Mythologically, Mesopotamia has two races of humans: old style humans like Ziusudra, who are pre-deluge and therefore live forever. New-style human beings, created after the deluge (or the slaying of Tiamat) are humans with finite life spans, and who are subject to age and disease. In Greece, Zeus "builds" five races of man: Golden, Silver, Bronze, Heroic, and Iron. Each race having either purity, impurity, salvation, redemption, or damnation.

You also talk a lot about "secret societies" who are working hand-in-hand with the Grays. However, you only ever mention the Illuminati and the Freemasons. For one thing, the Freemasons are not secretive. They have televised ads, open membership to the public, lodge meetings and dinners for the community, and have essentially opened their doors wide for public appraisal. That was how I joined my town's chapter.

As for the Illuminati, they don't exist. The original Illuminati were called the Alumbrados and existed in Spain for about 8 years before the Inquisition disbanded/killed them all. A french group known as the Illuminés then sprang up for a very short time before also being disbanded.Finally, the Bavarian group known as the Perfectabilists formed in the 1700s through a college professor, named Adam Weishaupt, who was attempting to help steer the course of religious politics. However, due to in-fighting, radicalism, and general disdain from nearly every country they went to, the Bavarian Illuminati died in 1785, not even ten years after forming.

No Freemason schemes, and no Illuminati. Why don't you try looking for another boogeyman to throw around? I think if you put even a little bit of effort into it, you can find a whole bunch of still-existent, or more influential and secretive groups than both the Freemasons and the so-called Illuminati. Here, let me help some:

The Rosicrucians
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
The Ordo Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis
The Theosophical Society
The Argenteum Astrum
The Ordo Templi Orientis
The Aurum Solis
The Church of Satan
The Order of the Nine Angles

In conclusion, learn to use the [enter] tab please, as it would have made your post MUCH easier to read. And after that, pick up an actual history book, by a reputable archaeologist, anthropologist, or historian, and learn about these cultures and groups you're discussing.

For Sumer, I recommend Samuel Noah Cramer, as he is considered the world's foremost Sumerologist.

Here is a whole list of noted Assyriologists for your Babylonian studies.

You can also try Joseph Campbell, Robert Graves, or Edith Hamilton for other mythologies the world over.

But, for the love of all gods, don't listen to David Icke, or L. Ron Hubbard, or Alex Jones, or any other other hack New-Age ancient-alien theorists. They're all idiots.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
tl;dr

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Explanation: I have tried to edit the OP so that is somewhat more ledgible ...

Personal Disclosure: Any naysayers and or gramma nazi's who had the time to post COULD have done this themselves instead of being
TROLLS!!

Originally posted by PulseZer0
history of earth and all things in it , long ago the world was created by GOD from a quamtim dimention , in it he also created other races one being angels the other we know as the "greys" now heres where it gets strange , god placed the human race upon earth and sent angels down in human bodys to mate and get the race started , you see theres a few plans running and one is the manipulation of the human DNA to make the human body do 2 things , first is to be able to live without the need for food , the second is to withstand space travel with out the body exploding at light speed , you with me so far ?

Ok back to the plan , if you read any bible you hear of a flood and what happened , this is false and heres where it gets weird , the race known as the greys who do all this DNA manipulation were the ones who told noah that GOD was about to flood the planet and they built ships and set sail to other parts of the world , check the history of the hopi to see something you might have missed in the bible and earths history and their storys of ANT like beings "greys" the greys then came back and had the humans they saved build them temples and underground bases and gave them esoteric knowledge.... the greys were given governance over those humans as a perk of the job that do for GOD .

GOD then came back and created humans once again and had the "greys" do the same plan with angels on this second race of humans and again he wiped them out but not before the greys told humans in this second plan that it was going to happen , the difference in the people under the governance of the greys can be seen in every ancient civilization with a few clues i will get to in a monent.

GOD then came back and created the human race once again , this is plan 3 and still up and running .. back to the greys because this is hidden from the human race and i dont want to keep this from you or anyone else so here it goes , the greys for thousands of years have been doing a lot of their own work in underground bases and ancient civilization's from egypt to cambodia , mind control and manipulation and demons.

First i want to talk about what we see around most civilization's , as most people walk around the world a lot of it is hidden because of one thing , the pineal gland .. if you do a simple search on google you will see a lot of pages on this and how it is used by the illuminati and also important to freemasons and other secret societies and represented in art by ancient civilization's usualy by the use of makeing it a hat on a master as a pine cone.

Ancient Sumeria

Cambodia

ok onto 05 Ziggurats in ancient sumeria

www.wayfaring.info...

This was the first civilization after the flood and the first time the greys had full control over earth without god haveing anything to do with what went on untill GOD creatd the second race of humans and started plan 2.

I want to continue on the ancient cultures just so you get to understand the mind set of the greys and secret societies such as freemasons and the illumaniti , firstly its all about power , over the body and mind by the use of mind control , you remember the pineal gland ?

Well this is one of the most important parts of the mind to these people as those who understand it know full well its the difference in keeping control of people in 2 ways , firstly to blind them to the true nature of reality and second to keep them docile and lazy because after all its about slavery more than anything else , in ancient egypt we see in the book of the dead the formula to create a mind slave and we can see this in every ancient culture.

I need to point out the most important thing about all this , firstly mental shock , what happens when an alien walks out of the wall and starts to man handle you ? you get scared right ? well the greys know all to well this is how to create an alternitave personality as the mind will go into shock and split into factions , when the greys are done the craft they use will wipe the short term memory and stop their interaction from being knowen by those whom they are working on for GOD's plan , they also use this on the minds of the people they saved and they in turn use it on victims to create mind control slaves , humans do this by the use of wearing acary masks and can be seen in every ancient culture from egypt to the aztects to the mayans.

Continued next post...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Continued from previous post ...

Originally posted by PulseZer0

If you dig at these cultures you will find the same thing , scary looking GODS and pyramids , just men in masks used to shock and scare a person into creating a mind control altar think mk-ultra and the monarch system used by the illumaniti , anything ring a bell ?

Ok back to the greys and lucifer , the greys use of esoteric knowledge keep them one step ahead of the human race or did ... man kind has been able to create craft that use nuclear energy and the earths natural magnetic grid to run them.

You see all those white orbs in the sky ? those are man made , the green and red ones are used by the greys the human race has been kept in the dark about a great many things over the years even those who live and work with the greys in underground bases earths history is written to keep this out of the mind of the slaves .. thats you !

The pineal gland once calcified will stop man from knowing when the greys are comming and keep him in the dark , the leaders of ancient cultures knew this and used it to keep power thats been handed down from ancient sumeria to egypt . you think thats just a staff in the hands of a "god" its nothing more than a glorified cattle prod used to shock the victim in the neck to keep his long term memory from remembering the trauma he just suffered while the "god" or handler uses esoteric knowledge to make the victim a mind controled slave.

All things come to an end please help end this by opening up your pineal gland and ending the abuse and slavery of the human race.

I have added a very interesting video because this is important , the "greys" craft as i said are red and green and this sighting happened to be over Bangor, County Downjust a few miles away from the headquarters of mi5 in northern ireland.

www.youtube.com...

mi5 badge pyramid all seeing eye (pineal gland)

Coincidence?

Explanation: I do not endorse the content and I have only done this to be kind instead of being nasty.

Personal Disclosure: Any editing errors in these two EDITORIAL posts are MY OWN and not the OP'ers OK!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I skimmed through it and it's still unreadable. Due to content.

No one will read it...

trust me on this....

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

No one will read it...

trust me on this....

you are correct ~!

I just got hit with a wall of txt for 10k worth of dmg ~!!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rootbranch2012

Explanation: LOOK UP!

Personal Disclosure: :shk:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I too am used to punctuation and paragraphs. that being said, I was still able to read it. Perhaps something is wrong with your eyes, or maybe you just like making dramatic statements. I think " harder to read" would have been more appropriate. Thats what the greys are telling me to post anyways.
edit on 30-7-2012 by ezekielken because: missed a word

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join