It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sign from the other side, just simply incredible!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Regarding your heart problem. You couldn't interpret the fish. Could this perhaps indicate fish oil capsules which are very beneficial to the heart as well as general health.

I believe in the afterlife too and have no time for religion as such, Blessings and healing to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Dude, the fish. You are supposed to eat it. To help your heart.

Preferably raw, wild-caught. Add lots of raw organic veggies. Raw as in not cooked. Live long & prosper.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Originally posted by thesmokingman

Do we continue to exist after death?

I wouldnt know, I have never died. However I would be inclined to say.....no, we do not. Nice coincidence story though. S&F.

What a hopeless, bland life you must lead.

I think you missed the memo sir, we are here to DENY ignorance, not BE ignorant. Actually my life is very nice and exciting . Let me guess, you still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too? Get a clue before you arbitrarily attack someone whos opinion happens to differ from your own.
edit on 31-7-2012 by thesmokingman because: spelling

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman

Do we continue to exist after death?

I wouldnt know, I have never died. However I would be inclined to say.....no, we do not. Nice coincidence story though. S&F.

What a hopeless, bland life you must lead.

I think you missed the memo sir, we are here to DENY ignorance, not BE ignorant. Actually my life is very nice and exciting . Let me guess, you still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny too? Get a clue before you arbitrarily attack someone whos opinion happens to differ from your own.
edit on 31-7-2012 by thesmokingman because: spelling

I'm pretty sure your original post was the ignorant one here, sir. But I'm not here to argue, or "attack". Your decisive "nice coincidence story" proves just how ignorant you are in this field, regardless of your beliefs. That type of statement says "%100 not true, must be a coincidence". If that's not complete ignorance to the possibility of something more, I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
With all due respect sir, I'd have to suggest that you are extremely close-minded!

reply to post by thesmokingman

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaJoe52
With all due respect sir, I'd have to suggest that you are extremely close-minded!

reply to post by thesmokingman

Ah, then you would be very misled. I am not closed minded, just a realist. Let me ask you? Do you believe in the Easter bunny?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Thanks for sharing your experiences
I had similar experiences when a very close friend of mine passed away for up to two years after her passing. At the time I was grieving and did not think much about it until I read your post and it brought back memories of what I'd experienced. I do believe that our souls might linger a while before we move on I don't know but I do know that during the time after her passing I could feel her surrounding me, much of the time I could smell her and other little things. Maybe it's just in a state of grief that a person experiences these things sort of like your mind trying to help you cope or it could be your loved one in a way saying goodbye for now, who knows.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join