It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012 - Olympic Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
ya..Today is the day to see some reality ..If not we close discussion about all Illusions ...ha ha

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
But you see now they've (and I mean the 'channelers') come up with "Oh, but August 4th is just the deadline for the cabal to START the process...we're not landing....."

My predictions:

It's going to happen!!! September 2nd: Channeling message: "We will show the world absolute proof of alien ships as they land on the White House lawn."
September 1st: Hastily written passage that says, "Well, that was the plan....but things have changed because XYZ!"
September 3rd: Retractions because....well.....erm.......they didn't actually mean that. They meant something else.....and....er....somebody did something so it can't happen.....but keep the faith..."

I'm happy to eat my words tomorrow. But I don't think I'll have to.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Channeled "aliens" have been failing their fans since 50s and 60s. Before space-age they were angels, demons and spirits. One was named Astaroth for example, and have been known in occult and christian circles for very long time. I wish people would do more research. I mean channelers and their fans.
I´ve been much more interested in direct contact stories. I used to have interest in channeling years ago when I was teen, but I lost interest, when they constantly failed people... and some still believe in them. I actually think, that there might be some real beings behind this, using channelers, who are very open, not sceptical or analytical thinkers and willing to believe them. Have you noticed how similar all channelings are? There are probably thousands of texts already and they are all the same, like written by one person. If you read real contact cases, you see, that all are very different, often strange, because people don´t understand their visitors, but everyone has different personality.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Heard this story so many times... we're gonna land. We're gonna land. Oops, something happened. Oops, something got in our way. Oops, the dark cabal have once again thwarted us. But we'll land in two weeks. Promise this time.
edit on 4-8-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
it is so SAD.

that these people keep faking messages from GFOL.
IT DOESNT EXIST.

Stop believing this nonsense..... focus your energy on your own life, and do good in your own life.
Dont believe good aliens will come to save us.

Its totally and utter nonsense.

And after today, when nothing happens, will you please start focusing on your own happiness and take charge of your life. Dont stop caring or loose responsibility to fantasy aliens.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Im surprised at the low attention of this thread

Today is the day, and if its true its the biggest event in human history.

You'd think this thread would have more viewers...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

well 3 mins left (its 19.40 now) to prove or disprove the polar clock thing.

it is now 19.43

edit on 4-8-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
*opens lid to hoax bin*Gee no landing?I'm shocked!
edit on 4-8-2012 by AgentX09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

just wait for the excuses.
erhhh its delayed lol

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Delayed again.. When's the next date? Already looking forward to it!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
*Looks out of window* London safe and well. I was looking forward to meeting the aliens, I'd brushed my teeth and everything!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Star date: Aug 4th 2012.

Liejunkie01 just opened his power bill that came in the mail today. It was so outrageous that he imediately went into a comatosed trance and felt like he was being abducted by TPTB.

No aliens folks pay the bills as usual

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

Thats why whoever made it won't take credit for it!

Tomorrow we will probably see a thread about how it wasn't a polar clock it was something else and the date is two months from now....ha ha.

edit on 4-8-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

or they will say that the missiles on the roof tops drove them away.....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I was so looking forward to aliens coming too, then i could say they abducted my power bill

edit on 4-8-2012 by Scaledown because: stupid emoticons!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

That was nice to read bro. Easy to get caught up in false hopes and lose track about what is really important. Of course always reading comments like yours helps refresh me and remind me that people are still out there, and STILL know what we as a race really have to do to fix our silly problems.

Shame though...part of me still hopes one day our galactic brothers will come down, if their truly out there of course.
edit on 4-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

I think people are starting to be upset from all the let downs
I think if it ever happens, it will be when we don't expect it and I think that's the best way to do it.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienDNA
Im surprised at the low attention of this thread

Today is the day, and if its true its the biggest event in human history.

You'd think this thread would have more viewers...

Well, its 12:29am in London right now. No disclosure....no surprise.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Oh bugger. I just gave away all my savings on the basis of this prediction.

Regards

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Ah, but you see, it's not that simple. They never said they would land TODAY, they just said that today was the last day our "government" had to take action. I think the real "land date" is 8 days from now. It's always "then" and never "now". That's how it will always be, until every last weirdo taking part in this scheme is dead from old age.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join