It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012 - Olympic Disclosure

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to visualmiscreant
Definitely have to watch this member more closely in the future...

And why would that be, elfeeee ?

It wouldn't be because that is exactly how the elite function would it?

Where the elite raises everyones hopes only to crush those same hopes later on.

They often summon demons that live off fear, misery and dispair. Then the elite politicians create policies that create the sadness and no hope for people that these demons feed off. The banksters pay for the policies to become law.

Then the demons give the elite power and authority via possession.

Reminds me of 'vote for change' during the Obama election. Well the people naturally assumed it was 'change for the better'. Little did they realise that the world economy was going to drop off a cliff.

'Watched more closely'. What a laugh that is.
Each morning when I get on the train there is a guy with a head like a cone. I am sure he's an alien keeping tabs on me. Nothing happens. The fallen ones are just a bunch of weak cowards that cannot even confront one of their own kind (at the bottom of the ladder) who has repented.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

These non-events only prove to me that every alien out there is either nasty, cruel and wicked, or a weak coward.

They prove to me that every alien 'out there' was 'in here' all along. We need to stop projecting the archetypes of the collective unconscious 'out there'. When we wake up and realize that we are created as creators, and that our ignorance is creating an illusion, then we won't need disclosure to save us anymore.

edit on 29-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

OK, I have an honest question.... But first, a personal disclosure about myself: I don't believe any of this. Not for a second.
I don't think the existence of other inhabited planets and civilizations is all that far-fetched. For all I know, they may be even visiting us. I have no particular problem with that thought.

What I'd like to know is, why would such a "disclosure" even matter (beyond providing a few interesting headlines and TV newscasts)?
How would it impact your life - or mine - beyond simply knowing for sure (if that!) that there are extraterrestrial visitors to the Earth?
Do you expect "them" to take charge of our terrestrial affairs, or what?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

You need to understand that there are a lot of people out there who would have their entire lives shattered knowing that extraterrestrials exist. To people like you and me who are exposed to this stuff, our reactions range from "meh" to "cool," but to people stuck in robotic 40-hour work weeks who watch American Idol or sports games, aliens simply aren't real.

On a side note, I just found this posted by SaLuSa:

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and many of you will know already that this coming week is one that is a last chance for your leaders to respond to our demands. If we are ignored yet again, we shall go forward ourselves, and make ourselves known in such a way that our presence can no longer be ignored or hidden. Yes, we have the deadline Saturday the 4th. of August in mind and no longer, before we take matters into our own hands.

Source

To the best of my knowledge, this SaLuSa channeler has been around since January 3rd, 2006. In all the prediction dates given in the past, he has never backed up any of them. This is the very first specific date that he has "endorsed." Does it add any more credibility to the date? Not by itself, but if other channelers start endorsing this date as well, a lot of people will end up with "egg on their face" if nothing manifests, so it's interesting.
edit on 7/30/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Added source link

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Interesting, at this page:

nesaranews.blogspot.com...

The GFL say that "OUR DISCLOSURE DATE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU AND HAS BEEN IMPRINTED INTO THE GROUND AND LITERALLY WRITTEN IN THE EARTH AT MANTON DROVE AND WINDMILL HILL AS OUR MESSAGE TO YOU FOR OUR REUNION EARTH DATE." Sorry, for caps, them, not me.

Then, if you look up the crop circles from those 2 places, Manton Drove & indmill Hill, one of which you get this croppie:
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

This crop circle gives the date of Aug. 4, 2012, but no one at the time knew why. That is until the GFL had stated that a UFO will land at the Olympics on that very date of Aug. 4, 2012.

Interesting. If UFOs do come folks, please don't believe they're from other planets, ok? If they come, they will look like us, because they're the Fallen Angels. If Aliens do come, then the Great Deception that's in the Bible will be that Aliens are from other planets and not what they really are, Fallen Angels come here to "help us."

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Thanks for the reply.
(I've noticed that replies aren't always forthcoming - from OPs - whenever anyone questions a "channeller".)

I haven't really followed this or any other "channelling" source, but being curious I had a look around (other forums) yesterday and today, and I think I know how this is going to play out: they'll just say we (Earthlings) weren't ready for them. Or that they came but only those who are "enlightened" could see them.
Or something.

edit on 30-7-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They can only intervene if the earth itself is in grave danger by non-nattural causes like WW-III, or if we humans are in danger of extinction by a natural unavoidable extinction level event. If the former they will be stern arn even wrathful, if the latter they will be very peaceful.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Why do people believe anything nowadays, some people have totally given up on the critical thought process and just believe any old Youtube video that comes along.

I made a thread on Critical thinking yesterday. It was no surprise the thread lasted about 2 mins before it was relegated from recent posts page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People don't even care about Critical thought, they just want to live in a warped reality that fits in with their belief system. It's a shame that people do actually believe in these types of thing. The Olympic false flag threads have been a great example. Not to mention the guy who managed to get some members to believe he was living with 2 aliens and that he would be taking over the broad cast networks to reveal them to the world. Some members believed that crap.

Sorry , but it's just getting beyond a joke.

I don't understand when people say: why do people believe anything now-a-days
Creating a thread does not beget a belief. It equates to a discussion. OP isn't looking to spearhead a cult nor is s/he looking for followers for crying out loud (are you OP?
)

"Critical thinking"? This might become critical and OP did think about it.
I say OP passed the sniff test on that one

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I so hope this is true. But I have doubts about this. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I can't wait for tomorrow haha.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
I so hope this is true. But I have doubts about this. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I can't wait for tomorrow haha.

Yep, last day alien free....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Well holy heck, looky here:

As the aerial shot was not taken perpendicularly to the formation, we are not sure about the time displayed, but we think that at least the date can be considered correct. When you compare pictures 1 and 2, you can see that the formation tells the following time and date: 19:43:53 on Saturday, 4th August 2012. We have no idea what this particular time might mean. Hope someone will find out why this date should be significant.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I think it is confirmed that it is probably maybe happening or not...there it is.
edit on 29-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Interresting in that the sun sets at 8:43:53 (20:43:53) on Saturday August 4th 2012 in London UK. This would be exactly one hour (or a hint at one time zone over) from the end of the Sabbath and begining of the first day of the week "Sunday" dedicated to sun god pagan worship. If aliens are demons as many threads have suggested, this would be their "day" of the week, in fact it would be the first second of their day of the week if the date/time setters were one hour off, or the event was one time zone over (as the line goes through/near London).

It might mean nothing, but it might also (if it happens) help to reveal the alliegence of these beings spiritually.

I personally don't think it will happen at that time though.

God Bless,
edit on 3-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I liked the video up until they said "we are an open supporter of president Obama and believe he is working in a higher capacity" at 34 minutes, with 5 minutes of adoration afterwards....

Ruined the whole good vibe.....
edit on 8/3/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
We're about 4 and a half hours from August 4th in the UK. At least this prediction can be quickly dismissed if not true -- it's not like 6 months from now, it's only a matter of hours

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightToker

Maybe Madonna's just going to have another stadium show.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightToker
We're about 4 and a half hours from August 4th in the UK. At least this prediction can be quickly dismissed if not true -- it's not like 6 months from now, it's only a matter of hours

Well according to the crop circle been thrown around on here, it's set for August 4th 2012 @ 7:43PM GMT, so still almost 19 hours away yet...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I for one would love for this to be true, but there have been too many claims of this manner spring up in the past that go without event. My only thought that could lend this credibility in reality is the insane amount of security and military force present in London for what seems like overkill for no reason. They are totally prepared to take on SOMETHING and I'm not buying the whole terror bit. Too much for that. If this is truth and this event takes place, it's a bit unsettling that they are armed to the teeth ready to attempt to blow them out of the sky at a moments notice. Regardless of the outcome, tomorrow should be an interesting day! Fingers crossed!
edit on 3-8-2012 by SuperSeaver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its 1.00am 4/8/12 in sunny Britain. so theres a whole 23hrs left for this Alien transmission to be proven or disproven.
bed time for me

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Reply to post by christafinias

No frickin way it's sunny at 1 am in Britain....
2nd line:Sun always shines in your heart

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

You really think this is going to happen? It'd be neat if it did happen, but it sure doesn't seem like it will. Hey, we'll see in the next 24 hours, won't we?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Finishing up my peas in a cup (thats right im eating peas in a cup)
then off to bed for me, but oh how I hope to awake to the news of our brothers coming down in saucers to greet us.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join