It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012 - Olympic Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I almost feel like hurling posting this, but as I've stated in previous threads, it is important to get this information posted on ATS, so here goes:

It is now established and was decided as of Earth date, Wednesday July 25th, 2012 by the Pleiadian High Council in alliance with four other galactic councils, under Galactic Codex guidelines that we the Pleiadian Family of Light will now intervene fully into Gaia’s ascension.

Furthermore it has been decided that we will make full contact with Earth beings in eight days from this transmission on August 4, 2012 at the World Olympic Games in London England for the entire world to see! This will be for our introduction as well as our first efforts to work directly with you in the correction and ascension of Gaia and to assist with your own ascension.

They have interrupted our disclosure since April of this year and we have waited until this the very last moment doing all we could to stop the destrcution on earth without dirrect intervention!

(text edited from all caps to no caps using decapitalize and properly capitalized, leaving spelling, grammatical, and punctuational errors intact)

Source: Micah TheGuardian

There are two different sources claiming that August 4th, 2012 is the final deadline for the world leaders to start the disclosure process. One source is saying that a UFO will actually land, whereas the other is saying that shortly after, something will happen.

Here are the major prediction dates that have failed so far this year:

April 2012 - Mass arrests to start
May 23rd, 2012 - Final day for the mass arrests to start
June 27th, 2012 - Green light given, mass arrests supposed to happen within 72 hours
July 4th, 2012 - Military supposed to arrest cabal members
July 27th, 2012 - False flag/alien intervention at the Olympics

To be honest, I don't see how people can keep coming up with prediction dates after the Olympics are over. If disclosure is to happen at all, the Olympics are pretty much the last chance there is to get the most attention to it possible.

EDIT: Whoops, I meant to post this in the "Predictions & Prophecies" forum, since it's a prediction. If a mod wants to move it, by all means.
edit on 7/29/2012 by SonicInfinity because: Added edit

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
What the ...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I was honestly about through with making any real world actions about prediction dates after Y2k. 2012 is a bit different because it's been a date people watched for since long before I was born. Heck, we're almost on it, why not be interested? I'm not packing for disaster in a TRUE sense though. I have college, after all!

So... If I read your OP and your sense of frustration correctly, it is somewhat interesting that the dates just keep on coming ..and going... and coming again...to go again. Ad Naseum. Puke.

But hey, At least that prediction is real SOON.... We can call it toast so fast it hardly registers.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
they come in waves, you think its bad now just wait until october, november and december roll around.

this site is going to go nuts.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
(cough)bllsht(cough)

Also when you visit the Galactic free press, don't forget to send them a donation since money is so important to their cause. Can't have the aliens going without. Again (cough)bllsht(cough)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
How are people so gullible? It won't happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Furthermore it has been decided that we will make full contact with Earth beings in eight days from this transmission on August 4, 2012 at the World Olympic Games in London England for the entire world to see!

Ok, 4th of August it is!

But as long as they don't come up with excuses and delay the date.

No contact on the 4th and it's another no-show!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I know this is ATS but really now...you can't possible believe this.

I'm starting to think that the non conspiracy community is absolutely right in thinking that we're nuts.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The elite love to crush hope.

They send out a rumour that something big is going to happen, building up people's hopes for a better future and look what happens; nothing.

Then when something does happen, its always so pitiful that it may as well have not have happened in the first place.

These non-events only prove to me that every alien out there is either nasty, cruel and wicked, or a weak coward.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just started a diet...so if I starve until August 4th and then ascend..I will be really po'd!!!

Is this the same date as the polar clock crop circle doohicky?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
they come in waves, you think its bad now just wait until october, november and december roll around.

this site is going to go nuts.

Indeed I'm already looking forward to all the posts that'll start appearing in November and right on through December. Then I'm going to sit back and laugh when nothing happens.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
the message started with advertising for wellness club... seriously...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well holy heck, looky here:

As the aerial shot was not taken perpendicularly to the formation, we are not sure about the time displayed, but we think that at least the date can be considered correct. When you compare pictures 1 and 2, you can see that the formation tells the following time and date: 19:43:53 on Saturday, 4th August 2012. We have no idea what this particular time might mean. Hope someone will find out why this date should be significant.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I think it is confirmed that it is probably maybe happening or not...there it is.
edit on 29-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
The elite love to crush hope.

They send out a rumour that something big is going to happen, building up people's hopes for a better future and look what happens; nothing.

Then when something does happen, its always so pitiful that it may as well have not have happened in the first place.

These non-events only prove to me that every alien out there is either nasty, cruel and wicked, or a weak coward.

You have just made a conspiracy out of debunked conspiracies. That's awsome
. Anyway, this is hogwash, the first thing they try to do is sell you stuff....silly.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

You have just made a conspiracy out of debunked conspiracies. That's awsome .

Definitely have to watch this member more closely in the future...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Dear SonicInfinity

I have listened to 36 odd minutes of this video.

I hope you have lots of very nice psychiatric doctors and nurses over there. Because you sure need them where this bunch is concerned.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Well holy heck, looky here:

As the aerial shot was not taken perpendicularly to the formation, we are not sure about the time displayed, but we think that at least the date can be considered correct. When you compare pictures 1 and 2, you can see that the formation tells the following time and date: 19:43:53 on Saturday, 4th August 2012. We have no idea what this particular time might mean. Hope someone will find out why this date should be significant.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I think it is confirmed that it is probably maybe happening or not...there it is.
edit on 29-7-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

Another story of a crop circle pointing to the date of Aug 4th. If it's true come pick me up and get me out of here

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Why do people believe anything nowadays, some people have totally given up on the critical thought process and just believe any old Youtube video that comes along.

I made a thread on Critical thinking yesterday. It was no surprise the thread lasted about 2 mins before it was relegated from recent posts page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People don't even care about Critical thought, they just want to live in a warped reality that fits in with their belief system. It's a shame that people do actually believe in these types of thing. The Olympic false flag threads have been a great example. Not to mention the guy who managed to get some members to believe he was living with 2 aliens and that he would be taking over the broad cast networks to reveal them to the world. Some members believed that crap.

Sorry , but it's just getting beyond a joke.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Originally posted by woodwardjnr

People don't even care about Critical thought, they just want to live in a warped reality that fits in with their belief system. It's a shame that people do actually believe in these types of thing. The Olympic false flag threads have been a great example.

Yeah I agree. The olympic threads are ridiculous. I reckon every angle, scenario, death toll and many others have been touched upon. It is actually beyond a joke. The olympics haven't concluded yet but I can't wait til they do without incident and maybe then people will see how ridiculous those threads are. I have actually tried to stay away because of the endless threads regarding doom and gloom in London.

Not to mention the guy who managed to get some members to believe he was living with 2 aliens and that he would be taking over the broad cast networks to reveal them to the world. Some members believed that crap.

This is a new one
... How a guy thinks he can take over every broadcast network should tell the reader he is nothing but a prankster or even a psychiatric patient. Throw in a couple of aliens for suspense and boy, I feel sorry for the idiots who actually believe it
Got a link?? I have to see that for myself

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

It was made by a disgruntled ex member. All their posts have been deleted. But I think there were some serious mental health problems with that poster. Hell hath no fury like an EX ATS member.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join