It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Project.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Are you aware the thread about Holmes' father being involved in the Libor scandal was labelled a hoax?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to put down your thread, you've made a good compilation of evidence here.
I think the gas mask and the blood trails behind the theater speaks volumes about what may have happened.
I saw where the media had photoshopped a picture of the gas mask to remove a small item (which was conjectured to have been a knife) near the mask.
Much doesn't add up that;s for sure and I can say with absolute confidence the "official story" is about as correct as the 9/11 fairytale.

The blood trail and gas mask is the most compelling evidence showing something isn't right. I've tried to find any source, article, blog or MSM report discussing who's blood it belongs to, to no avail.

Does anyone know if the MSM has addressed this at all? What does the other camp have to say about it? Other camp meaning, proponents of the lone gunman theory.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You posted that clip in another thread and I made comments regarding what he's saying. Do you recall?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stew4media

A dark theatre would be a good place to employ such camouflage...and then escape undetected.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If the trail of blood belonged to an accomplice - how did said accomplice become injured?

Wouldn't it sort of be understood that the two shooters weren't supposed to shoot each other?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
GAS MASK
-----------------
As others have mentioned, a huge unknown is why the gas mask was so far from where the suspect was allegedly taken into custody. If aggregating unknowns, not sure why this was not included in the OP.

Main thread watching: www.abovetopsecret.com... but there are plenty to go through. A thread to log all unknowns, possible reasons for unknowns, updates, and confirmed conclusions would be great - but it needs to be in a readable format since there are so many updates and the original post needs to be updated and date-stamp to know what was changed when. Can be great if managed properly.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

What's more important to know is, does that blood belong to one of the injured? If so, then it would answer a lot of questions. If not, then it would be time to consider that possibility. Second shooter accidentally gets shot.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I must have missed it but I'll reply to it here

1) Why didn't Corbin Dates say "the guy with the crazy red hair in the front row took a phone call" No where does he give a description. You would think that would be the most obvious. The guy looks like side-show-bob

Well at the time he took the "call" the movie had started. I doubt people were really paying attention to details since the movie was playing. It would have also had been dark at that point, so you couldn't have seen him well. The average person isn't observant which is why eye witness testimony is so unreliable.

2) 26k from June 2011 to July 2012 is peanuts.

Credit cards, parents giving him money

3) Booby trapping an elaborate wire maze without blowing yourself up first try is pretty damn good. No practice? Especially when it wasn't his forte. Sign that boy up!

You can learn anything on the internet. Plus you don't know if he didn't practice. For all you know he practiced in a middle of a park somewhere on a smaller scale.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hannah1234
You have to admit he does have signs of being "crazy".

You could put anyones life under a microscope and find crazy tendencies.

1) obsessing over things: in this case batman.

If the feds heard me on Sunday morning NFL while the Bengals were playing, maybe they would assume I was crazy.

2) being intelligent.

Shouldn't matter.

3) people described his as antisocial (can't say if he really was though).

Here say. Nothing that can be confirmed yet.

4) not having a good sex life (which he was claimed to have seen hookers and was on a dating site).

Not sure how this fits, but it would be easy for someone to create profiles in his name if they were going to frame him. Or he just likes prostitutes.

5) not feeling sorry for anything he has done.

From the reports I read from police, he doesn't even know why he is in jail.

And let's face it no sane person goes out and kills a bunch of people for no reason.

Yes. If in fact he was the shooter, he is crazy.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Is it not possible that fleeing audience members ran out that exit door while the shooter was still firing away? Possibly taking a bullet on his way out?

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Movie theaters are obviously stadium seating. During a movie we are conditioned to stare directly at the screen. However, when that attention is broke, incredible focus can be utilized on whom your switching focus to.

This was, a guy answered a phone call. That is a no no in a theatre setting. That said, if he answered a call, and then walked to the exit door, people would be completely attentive to that moment.

I highly doubt that a person a few rows up wouldn't notice specific details of the phone person, let alone the guys sitting right next to him when he gets up and walks to the exit door.

People would notice his appearance. Not a doubt in my mind. If he had red hair, people would notice.

On a side note, Did anyone say how long it took for the shooting to happen after the guy answered his phone?

Cause if it was only a few moments, no way could he have dressed in all that gear that fast.

Anyone hear of that time lapse?

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Did'nt the trail of blood walk right back in to the theatre?

It's possible another one or more accomplices were killed; it's called getting rid of the witnesses directly involved

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Some say it was about 20 minutes in while others claim 30-40 minutes.

Can someone confirm the man who took the phone call and opened the emergency door went and sat back down in the theatre?

I'm 99.9% sure there was at least 1-2 other accomplices in that theatre and the more I look at the evidence the more I'm convienced that theatre was rigged up with a camera so the shooter knew who to specifically target. I wonder if Holmes was found to be wearing some type of blue tooth.
edit on 29-7-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Can someone confirm the man who took the phone call and opened the emergency door went and sat back down in the theatre?

Would be great to confirm that!

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yes that is possible. But that trail ends at a pool of blood. Other than the little girl at the exit, I don't know of any other. This is what I'm asking.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Fox news and other media types are now starting to question the official story and that is a start, but not until basic information gathering skills are used will this case ever make any sense considering what we have be given to process since the day of the shooting incident.

Once an area of this investigation becomes questionable, everyone should make it a point to keep such areas in the main stream media, because while Fox may act interested at the moment, most know they too do not ask the hard questions or can even think the tough questions let alone ask the tough questions.

In an effort to share my latest findings, I am going to now provide you with some new fresh and startling information that can be verified as I have verified what I am about to tell you by listening to the 3 hours of audio from the 911 tapes of the moments after the shooting spree occurred.

The 911 dispatch audio gives much added insight to what was going on and who was doing it. Call signs for units and others provides a means to begin knowing who is who. I mention this because it takes a while to get familiar with the dispatcher and the many units and supervisors such a dispatcher keeps in touch with, but if you do, I promise you an insight that is needed by everyone to begin understanding that we have been lied to by many agencies and the Aurora PD Police Chief is where it begins.

By listening to the 911 audio it can be heard that a police unit reports to dispatch that he has discovered a dead shooter wearing gear, with a gas mas and armed and is inside a white KIA brand auto at the back entrance to the theater. The use of codes is simplified when dispatch states back to the unit, "copy" and states a dead shooter with a gas mask is sighted inside a white KIA that later turns out to be the same exact car that turns out, belongs to James Holmes.

Shortly after this report by police and dispatch, someone cuts in and renders the entire east parking lot as off limits to everyone, including police who are instructed to keep away due to a report of a bomb device being found and are ordered to wait for bomb disposal to arrive which took about an hour before they did arrive. Most units are sent to help other units.

In this hour, the crime scene was secretly adjusted, because photo evidence shows a gas mask found on the ground by the back door, a gas mask found on James Holmes and a gas mask as reported by dispatch on the dead shooter makes three gas masks.

In fact, we have heard nothing about a dead shooter with a gas mask inside the white KIA belonging to James Holmes and there is enough public evidence to show that more than one mask was used. This alone implies another shooter or shooters.

In the dispatch tapes, a second shooter was being looked for in a blue plaid shirt with a black back pack. This was repeated by dispatch multiple times about looking for other suspects based on eye witness reports.

I have even had to consider that the supposedly dead shooter was in fact James Holmes that was unconscious but in his car, but if that is the case, no mention is ever made during the time the parking lot is off limits that James Holmes has been apprehended or that the shooter that looked dead was him. There is silence from this off limits parking lot for the entire time everyone is waiting on bomb disposal.

I mention this because in all fairness, I know it was either a dead shooter body that threw a wrench into the false flag operation, or it was James Holmes unconscious that police went out of their way to keep from any dispatch mention that he was unconscious, but in custody. If this is the case, then we still have "TWO" gas masks instead of three and any number of gas masks past one is a conspiracy.

Something happened in the parking lot that shows a struggle among shooters, because of blood and equipment thrown on the ground. It is my belief that a shooter was being shot at and while he ran, he dropped everything, mask, gun, etc so that he could run inside the theater and then blend in with the wounded which the report of a wounded man in the neck is discussed being directed to medical aid shortly after the dispatch report.

This could have been the wounded shooter, but I ask why does a shooter get shot by another shooter unless something internal is going on that we do not know about.

When the imposter James Holmes is arrested, he confesses to bombs at his apt to intentionally distract everyone for 3 days while the crime scene was doctored up and managed by those in the know. Since the fake Holmes is known by the police to be a fake, it does beg the question of what happened in the parking lot that required this cover up?

Short 16 min.extract from the 911 Police Dispatch audio from Cinema 16 shooting spree. It is worth a listen.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thanks for that info. Very interesting indeed.

I will have a listen myself.

AAC

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
From Doug Hagmann at Canada Free Press

www.canadafreepress.com...
Serious questions surround Colorado shooting

www.canadafreepress.com...
Peering into Pandora's box (Exploring the unmentioned)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack
In this hour, the crime scene was secretly adjusted, because photo evidence shows a gas mask found on the ground by the back door, a gas mask found on James Holmes and a gas mask as reported by dispatch on the dead shooter makes three gas masks.

In fact, we have heard nothing about a dead shooter with a gas mask inside the white KIA belonging to James Holmes and there is enough public evidence to show that more than one mask was used. This alone implies another shooter or shooters.

Interesting interpretation. I have questions for you if you will oblige!

1) What are the actual words or codes used to indicate there is a 'dead' shooter/killer?

2) Can you direct me to the picture of a gasmask by the back door (if you mean the door the gunman entered and exited?) because I haven't seen it anywhere.

Also from reading your account of what you think happened, maybe the broken window in the Kia was the result of someone shooting through the window. Possibly gunman 1 shooting gunman 2, or vice versa. In the official version no mention is made of how the window was broken, it wouldn't need to be broken if as they say Holmes was outside the car when arrested.

What if Holmes was set up to be a patsy and told this was all an exercise (or drugged to think so). At some point he panics and runs away from the scene and tosses his gasmask at this point. The other gunman is the one apprehended by the car. Or Holmes is taken forcibly back to the car and then arrested.

Personally I don't think the Holmes in custody is an imposter, I lean more towards him being used and set up.
edit on 30-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I watched the Alex Jones video and i'm leaning towards what he has to say on the matter even if he is cia.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join