It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Project.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemdog
Great thread /research/ info, s+f! I actually learned something from your post, I didnt know about the misquote from his mother. Its incredible how the media distorts information.

Same here, I learned quite a lot of information with reliable sources to back them up... which is always a nice thing to have. Just proves that there's more to the story then the media is letting on.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The weirdness keeps stacking up. Sure she drowned, of course that's how it happened...

US president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle paid tribute to Jenny and her colleagues who are credited with saving the lives of some of those injured in the massacre.

PHD student James Holmes has been charged in relation to the shootings which left 12 people dead.

However, her family has now been plunged into a sense of grief of their own. Jenny was out swimming in a lake close to her home when she is believed to have drowned.

www.herald.ie...

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I keep reading Holmes was adopted or an orphan but when I search I can't find anything confirming that, where are you getting that information? Just wondering so I can try to form my own ideas on this.

Originally posted by smith88
reply to post by conspiracy88

absolutely my thoughts exactly. this actually sounds very rational and logical. what about witnesses seeing Holmes in line prior to the movie? or the employees? he had a unique appearance (with the bold hair color, wild eyes, etc...) and they must have observed him... but i have not heard one note or peep from any source. albeit the case is sealed; there are still eye witnesses and there is still freedom of speech... i assume?

i fear that i've lost my mind with this case... but i can't shake this gut feeling. i am a very rational and logical person but something to this whole scenario is just not smelling right nor adding up.

My thoughts also, haven't seen one witness say they seen the man with bright orange hair. Just something someone had to notice! But then I try to rationalize it say well they were probably in a panic and just didn't pay attention to details and their memory can be fuzzy from what happened. Then there's no surveillance footage of him there, or atleast none shown. There had to be a cameras around the booth where they buy tickets and around the parking lot.

Usually with these things I read about them and leave it, but this one has just got a hold of me. Maybe it's when they showed him in the court room, just a gut feeling came on that something was not right. Now I'm reading so much about him and what happened and I don't know what to think. Read the wikipedia article "Unethical human experimentation in the United States" and that lsd and scopolamine were used in the past during war. What makes us think these things still aren't going on? It doesn't seem so far fetched... while trying to believe a 24 year old college student with no shooting experience managed to do this and make all booby traps in his apartment that was said only army personal would know how to make actually seems like the impossible. now I'm feeling so weird and sad that this guy that was so smart and had so much ahead of him could of been drugged, mind controlled or just setup as a patsy and will be put on death row and killed for something he didn't do.

Then the last few days the articles about the one women who was at the theater drowned and now recently another woman was in the court room and was trying to something about a connection from 1950 but they removed her from the court room and she wasn't allowed to say what she wanted. Now it's getting scary.

Maybe people just don't want to believe our government or something else would do something like this because it scares them. At anytime anyone of us could become part of an experiment, whether a victim like in the theater or the one being experimented on like James Holmes.

I think it just makes people feel better and eases the pain for them to just put the blame on someone and since the media says James Holmes then that's who we blame. Even though not a single witness (out of a theater of 100s of people) has come forward to even confirm it was him... how crazy is this?
edit on 19-8-2012 by xerrnoip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Maybe I missed it, but...people say they couldn't see his hair for the gas mask, if he had a seat in the front of the theater before he changed, wouldn't SOMEONE notice a poorly done dye job? Just sayin..

Maybe, but you have to remember alot of moviegoers dressed up in costumes so maybe people didn't notice it because he didn't look too out of place. It was dark in the theater during the movie, also. I WOULD notice someone opening the exit door and MAYBE notice his red hair with the light shining in.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Im just using this thread to say theres a programme about JH just started on british BBC3, it looks good. Its interesting to see how horrified the british female presenter is by the annual leadville parade, where there is a display of hand gun shootings in front of children. I dont even know what a gun sounds like it. Talk about different strokes for different folks.
edit on 19-8-2012 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
James E Holmes was a closet Schizophrenic

he was afforded the opportunity for his unhindered psychosis to develop by way of the 4 year- $100k + study grant where he figured that he was a 'superman' (which he developed as the Joker personna) which could not be stopped nor deflected from the role's destiny or completion...

the Gov't aided & abetted this psycho in the actual fufillment of the act... i swear they had a sense that bad crap might happen with this flake when they awarded the monies for an un-deserved life on the fast-lane

defense lawyers... give me credit for being the 1st to publicize this defense
edit on 19-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xerrnoip

Exactly what I have been contemplating. But I am keeping my point of view to myself at this point. I just can't explain all of the details and for my own sanity this method is helping a great deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join