It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The James Holmes Project.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I have sifted through all the information regarding the Colorado Massacre over the last week and I finally think I have a good understanding of what I don;t understand.

This thread is not meant to postulate a theory as much as it is to detail the things that just don't make sense.

Here is what the official story would have us believe...

James Holmes planned the attack. Sent the notes to his therapist that he trusted in hopes that she would stop him from carrying it out. When the package was never opened, he took it as a sign that it must be carried out. So he booby-trapped his apartment, loaded the arsenal in his car, and parked the car next to the emergency door next to the theatre exit. He bought a ticket, went to the seat, faked a phone call so it wouldn't look weird that he was walking outside, and he propped the door open to give him time to dress for the part. he then re-entered the theatre and began his massacre. After which, he turned all kinds of crazy.

Lets look at who James Holmes adopted parents are.

James Holmes Father – Robert Holmes

He is the lead scientist at FICO the American credit score company. He has been developing predictive models for financial services; credit & fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models. It is rumored he was about to testify before the Senate on the current banking scandals.

www.linkedin.com...

Additionally, Robert Holmes has been rumored to be providing crippling information on Libor Bank scandal. It seems his predictive financial software he was created is what surface the details of the scandal and was set to go before a Senate Panel to be depo’d.

James Holmes Mother – Arlene Holmes

Everyone remembers the media instantly purporting that James’ mother was questioned and said that authorities had the right person. As if she expected her son to do such a crime.

The truth is much different.

“This statement is to clarify a statement made by ABC media. I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time," Holmes said in a statement this afternoon, read to the national press by attorney Lisa Damiani. "He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself."

She made no such statement that would label her son guilty. However, the damage was already done. People often don’t hear the retraction, just the original persuasion. ABC had no recording of the conversation, just the reporters own notes.

If Arlene Holmes' latest statement is true, it means that she did not tell ABC News her son was likely the alleged culprit, calling into question the reporting of a network that has already been marred by one inaccuracy.

Source

Those details that came out about James Holmes possibly being troubled for years, and that his mother supposedly saying that he was a troubled young child are all here-say. These kind of remarks are dangerous as they are always taken as true accounts. But it is so easy for me to say, "I heard from a neighbor that he was in to Farm Sex." Guess what, if I told enough people that, it would be published that he was into bestiality.

Neighbors and people close to the family said Arlene Holmes had confided to friends that she was very concerned about her son’s social isolation and had sought counseling for him years earlier. They spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject.

This type of conjecture should not be allowed for publishing because it paints a broad stroke of evidence that cannot be corroborated.

Everyone is quick to say he was schizophrenic, even going as far as to say his biological parents must have had genetic problems and that the foster homes generally hide those details so that kids can be adopted easier.

Dr Joan Neff, a criminologist from the University of Virginia, told MailOnline that Holmes' appearance was consistent with someone who was suffering from a mental illness, such as schizophrenia.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

She said this would also explain why he dropped out of his PhD so abruptly.
'We know that certain types of psychoses tend to have an onset in the early 20s; if that's the case he may be in the midst of coping with that. He may not know what's going on,' she said.

Was there records of Medication? Did he stop taking them? Was he really seeing a psychiatrist? And how convenient that the therapist specialized in schizophrenia? However there were no details to that claim other than he saw a therapist. Did he see the therapist in the halls passing by? Or was he actually her patient being seen for symptoms of schizophrenia?

“His psychiatrist, Lynne Fenton, a professor at CU's medical school and the director of student mental health services, specializes in schizophrenia, according to her online biography. The filing didn't disclose how long Holmes had been seeing Fenton, or for what condition, if any, he was being treated.”

I know for a fact that schools keep records of mental health issues or any suspicious activity on record. When I was at University, I regrettably picked a scap on my arm in the dorms and jokingly wrote the name “Tony” on the bathroom wall really small in my blood as a joke. I lived in the athletes dorm as I was a college athlete, and there was a baseball player friend named Tony. However, it was not a fun joke cause I was summoned by school officials to explain that act in the admin office. They said it was very serious and I had to convince them it was a senseless joke. But nonetheless, that meeting is in my university files.

If there was record of him being suspicious or anything, there would be info on file to validate.

James Holmes then sends his plans to the therapist that sits unopened for a week in her office?
That fundamentally doesn’t make sense. That is like asking to be put in prison before you get the chance to really deserve it. It doesn’t match the rest of the details. Like how he would receive packages for months.
Why would he spend countless hours booby-trapping his apartment only to tell police it was booby-trapped?

The police then spent 2 days locking it down for no access. Enough time for them to create the whole story.
Eyewitnesses claim that there was another person in the theatre.

The Police and Fire audio's show witnesses stated there were two shooters with specific intel about them. We have also seen and heard other sources state gas bombs entering from both sides of the theatre. This all isn't adding up to the official press release?

Unfortunately, those pages have been deleted.

Source doesn't work anymore

I hope this thread evolves for the people that need help answering their curiosities.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Robert Holmes LinkedIn profile is now gone. Try the Google Cache Version

And the audio files are easy to get if you search for them.

Also I heard something about Robert Holmes being involved with that recent research about the trillions of dollars hidden in offshore bank accounts? Remember that story? Does anyone know if he was involved in that research? It's the type of research he is trained for.

edit on 29/7/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Please, not another James Holmes thread

Your thread is just your opinion but others have a completely different take from yours. It's just amazing how people think and twists things to fit their own mind set.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

My thread doesn't have a take, outside of listing strange details that don't make sense when using "common sense". You know that thing that we are taught to use?

Who cares if people have different takes? Great.

This take is mine. A thread of interesting things my mind would like others opinions on.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Great thread /research/ info, s+f! I actually learned something from your post, I didnt know about the misquote from his mother. Its incredible how the media distorts information.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gemdog

That is actually one of the main motivations for writing this thread. I kept reading other threads but no one was mentioning the obvious distortion of the truth. Moreover, such a distortion that played a huge role in people convicting him in their minds.

If your mom says she's not surprised, then there's not much hope for you in the eyes of jurors.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Robert Holmes' employment has nothing to do with his son's illness and crimes.

Robert Holmes has nothing to do with LIBOR.

These are facts from knowledge.

The LIBOR scandal was uncovered by financial investigators in the UK gathering records and phone recordings.
edit on 29-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Have you got any evidence that he had an illness? The official quote said "if any" when stating he saw the school therapist for unspecified reasons.

His father being associated with a banking scandal and is employed to create software platforms to anticipate earning and trends within banks and markets is merely ironic and coincidental.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I kept reading other threads but no one was mentioning the obvious distortion of the truth.

I don't think you read the same threads I have read.

Every single one of them mention the distortions.

I get the idea behind your thread. But it brings nothing new to light.

Just a rehash of what we already know and have discussed numerous times already.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
i find it interesting how heath ledger who played the joker also played a character in the imaginarium of dr parnassus

that is found hanging under the same bridge a real life hanging took place of a man known as "god's banker"

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Well if you read the replies, someone has learned something that hasn't been on those other threads.

In your face.

AAC

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Great thread, it pretty much sums up all the inconsistencies scattered all over other posts and offers a clear view of what's going on. Star and flag.

If anything, this case is intriguing. There are too many things that seem to be off place and, in my opinion, there's more to it than they let us know.

I find odd that with all the people in the theatre only of them have spoken about it. Also, it is odd that no one noticed the red hair (the gas mask had straps that let most of the hair be shown) (Hooded shirt? Was JH wearing a hoodie at the time?)
Another thing that sticks out to me is the pack he had sent and hadn't been opened. Could he had been warning people about what he knew was going to happen? Why wasn't it opened? Did they suspect what could be in it and didn't want to be involved?

The personal hunch I get is that JH has been framed, that he is not guilty of the massacre, and he is being used as the official face of the shootings, an scapegoat. I also believe his apartment mates have very much to say about it all (not saying they are the real killers, just pointing out that if his apt was booby trapped they could not have been in it, nor coming in or out of it, so either there was nothing in there, or they knew about it and kept themselves away. Where were they that night? Didn't they see JH doing weird things all over the flat? Why didn't they report it to the cops?).

My theory is, JH arrives to the cinema with someone else, he is called and instructed to go out. Then he is drugged up and dressed up while the real shooter gets in.
After the massacre the real shooter limps away (trail of blood) and casts his own gas mask away.
When the police arrives, they find an oblivious JH by the car, who is already drugged, and tries to warn the police about what the other two have done to the apartment.
The real killer gets away. The other person inside the theatre could have walked out easily when the havoc started after throwing the gas can.

edit on 29/7/2012 by Chibbols because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Sums up nicely how the MSM like to operate. Makes one wonder how the reporter that more than likely knowingly took the mothers comments out of context can have any sort of thinking capacity beyond a raise and promotion, says a lot about the editors as well. The CNN president stepping down after the they were caught doctoring the crime scene photos is interesting, if that is indeed true, is it really worth trying to get away with altering images these days?

It seems there is not much new evidence being released now that the case file has been sealed, something very strange went on behind that theater. Those cameras above the building look like they could have a good chance of catching what went on or capture the second suspect that has been theorized to of ran to the far end of the building and presumably could of jumped on to the highway to a getaway car. Unless of course the cameras were suddenly broken or "undergoing maintenance"

If any commuters were driving along and seen something out of ordinary taking place on the highway so close to the place of crime we could assume they may have contacted the police. The judge closing the case is a little perplexing, would it be unrealistic to assume that some members of the public having information could explore avenues and theories that law enforcement would otherwise be hesitant to for a multitude of reasons? There is no doubt in my opinion that this site in particular and others have good reasoning skills and insight that would be beneficial to solving problems and piecing together information bias free that dwarfs the MSM.

So it beckons the question could withholding information from the public be counter productive in general and not just this particular case? I think so, and the MSM doesn't exactly excel at keeping its subjects informed.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Are you aware the thread about Holmes' father being involved in the Libor scandal was labelled a hoax?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to put down your thread, you've made a good compilation of evidence here.
I think the gas mask and the blood trails behind the theater speaks volumes about what may have happened.
I saw where the media had photoshopped a picture of the gas mask to remove a small item (which was conjectured to have been a knife) near the mask.
Much doesn't add up that;s for sure and I can say with absolute confidence the "official story" is about as correct as the 9/11 fairytale.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but...people say they couldn't see his hair for the gas mask, if he had a seat in the front of the theater before he changed, wouldn't SOMEONE notice a poorly done dye job? Just sayin..

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks for the thread link, I will check it out.

Never heard of the photoshopped pic either.

AAV

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What is middle name? Usually when there is a mass or notorious murderer he is referred to by his first, middle and last names (ie, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray and so on).

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
He wasn't alone. I just have this feeling. Someone drugged him. Also laugh if you want, I'm curious about these high tech "Chameleon Suits". They are camera's with in the pixels and it's a mesh all the way around completely making the person look invisible. the first time I saw this was maybe 10 years ago on TV. imagine how much it's progressed. Just because our camera's in the consumer level isn't that advanced doesn't mean it doesn't exist. way beyond prosumer or several grades up. You could have people running all over the place in these things. Ever feel like someone is in the room with you, casts a slight shadow yet no one is there? Even though I sometimes believe "Shadow people" could exist perhaps this is the cause for many of them. a sort of "Chameleon or cuttlefish" technology.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You have to admit he does have signs of being "crazy".

1) obsessing over things: in this case batman.
2) being intelligent.
3) people described his as antisocial (can't say if he really was though).
4) not having a good sex life (which he was claimed to have seen hookers and was on a dating site).
5) not feeling sorry for anything he has done.

And let's face it no sane person goes out and kills a bunch of people for no reason.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sorry it posted twice for some reason

edit on 29-7-2012 by hannah1234 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join