It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Hmmmm.....

Maybe if you read through the Thread, instead of cherrypicking the VERY first Post you come up upon, you would see that I made some great observations, regardless of The OP's story....... I think I was clear, to WHY I posted it, Where the story was originated, and who was actually writing the said article.
The Picture is heavily laced with sarcasm, but I dont expect you to see that, based on your views of the world......
Lets continue to define the World, with Evil Zionists, and Evil Extremists, though.......It suits agendas...........

edit on 30-7-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gooberz24

The strikes against Jews and Muslims seem to occur on what us Westerners refer to as our weekend; Saturday and Sunday.

ETA - I noticed that was your first and only post. Welcome to ATS, stick around awhile!
edit on 30-7-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rublev23
reply to post by Signals

for all trolls - we know you...
cryptome.org...

Not sure of the intentions...but Thanks for posting.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YayMayorBee

Good call, watch the Elites, if they don't want to be there, neither would I.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

As always, You're making many assumptions about what I might or might not think. In any case people either agreed with it or thought it amusing and still others like yourself couldn't even fathom why I posted it.

Good day...
edit on 30-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

I was not trying to make assumptions about what you may or may not think. My comment was strictly based on what you posted.

You said:

There was a Mall under the Twin towers too

Then I said:

What the heck does that have to do with the OP?

Perhaps I missed something so I would appreciate an elaboration of what a mall being under the Twin Towers has to do with the content of the OP.

Thanks in advance.

Then you came back with:

Coincidence

You're welcome

Please forgive me but I do not see where I made any assumptions. I strictly commented on the content you posted. If you can point out where I assumed what you may or may not think I would appreciate it.

I see you edited your post, you were whining about stars again

Back on topic...as I previously said this could all be a coincidence but with all the loose ends the OP put together I think it's very suspicious. But I also believe nothing will happen in London since it would be too obvious and it would not serve anyone's interest.

Iran has nothing to gain by performing a terrorist attack in London, and Israel will have nothing to gain with a false flag because the world has woken up to their trickery and if something were to happen, the blame Iran card would not work, not even the sheeple would buy it.

Unless they found a perfectly mint passport in the burning rubble

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I did read the whole thread, but I felt compelled to respond to the one comment of yours that I replied to. I'm allowed right? It's a discussion forum and I felt like discussing that post so I'm sorry if you don't like it. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers Sonny.

Lets continue to define the World, with Evil Zionists, and Evil Extremists, though.......It suits agendas...........

See, this is what I mean...you guys and your deflections. You accuse us of having an agenda but you clearly have an agenda.

Let's not define the world as you indicated, I rather define the world as I see it based on observations I make in this thing we call life.

There is a Zionist agenda, it's so in your face that if you can't see it then you cannot be helped but I will not define the world with this agenda. There are many agendas, Zionism is just one of them. Larry Sylverstein can back me up on this one

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by sonnny1

I did read the whole thread, but I felt compelled to respond to the one comment of yours that I replied to. I'm allowed right? It's a discussion forum and I felt like discussing that post so I'm sorry if you don't like it. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers Sonny.

See, this is what I mean...you guys and your deflections. You accuse us of having an agenda but you clearly have an agenda.

Let's not define the world as you indicated, I rather define the world as I see it based on observations I make in this thing we call life.

There is a Zionist agenda, it's so in your face that if you can't see it then you cannot be helped but I will not define the world with this agenda. There are many agendas, Zionism is just one of them. Larry Sylverstein can back me up on this one

Like I said, it was CHERRY PICKING............

If you were inclined to read through ALL my posts, instead of CHERRY PICKING, you would have read this:

The Picture represented the "extremists" who were there, before this man bought his mall. Second, I was clear on my intentions. Third, I don't look at the World as "Zionist" controlled, or the World is being taken over by "extremists". Those deciding to perpetrate in this, are the very ones allowing the stupidity to continue. I think lumping Zionists, as the Worlds bane, DOES have an effect on the average Jewish Person. Because its the same as lumping extremists, with the Muslim population. Thats not so hard for YOU to understand, is it?

Thats where you would have your answers, clear and cut, without having to "pick" the one post, you felt necessary to. I dont mind a discussion with you, but after our correspondence via U2U, I feel your responses, are, how can I say, Fake.... If you want to have dialog with me, loose the agenda, cause your version of life, isnt what the rest of the World sees, no matter how you try to spin it.....

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok, so the owner of the mall is a Zionist. If some sort of attack occurs, is it out of the realm of possibility to suggest that it could be carried out by actual Muslim extremists? I mean, considering how they are apparently not big fans of Zionists and all.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying a false flag is out of the question, just wondering how many people feel that a false flag is the Only possibility
edit on 07/27/12 by glasshouse because: (no reason given)

Oh, and Thanks for the thread OP! S&F

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So how the hell do people tell what a "zionist" is?

Racial profiling?

And article from a website?

Agendas come both left and right that extend to world madness of which country is the little satan and apparently those who live there, and who live in the US are all "evil zionists".

That is like me sitting here saying all muslim are radical islamic terrorist's.

Unlike some with the belief that Isreal aka the evil zionists were responsibile for 9-11 since people blamed bush for it so:

So what way do people want to have it ?

Bush or Isreal can't be both and that does expose the overriding agenda pushers on this site post history does show who has agendas for anyone to see.

Count up how many evil Isreali/zionist threads are on the boards and see who authored them.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

WOW......

I guess now that because the aliens or the watchers or the inter-galactic space vessels amassing on the far side of the sun have yet to make an appearance, to be on the safe side it's time for someone, anyone to serve up some crazy a$$ stuff like suggesting there could be a huge event at the mall next door to the Olympic Stadium resulting in Silverman cashing in once again....

I'm going out on a limb here and predicting the the huge event will be 50% off any electronic product over 100£ in price with free shipping anywhere in the world. The Olympic Stadium will empty causing mass expenditures of money at the mall resulting in HUGE profits for Silverman.....

Oh... and the Mossad agents, I hear they do beautiful gift wrapping using 20lb wrapping paper, not the toilet paper like stuff you get at the dollar stores....

edit on 30-7-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Iiinteresting.. good snooping

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
More info:
London Olympics False Flag Terror Conditioning & Predictive Programming

Goal: Get public (especially in UK) accustomed to the idea of a Nuclear Attack at London Olympics.

1) 3/31/10
Olympic Armageddon: How top terrorists could send nuclear bomb up the Thames to target London 2012 games
www.dailymail.co.uk...

2) 6/22/09
Telegraph Operation Black Jack - fictional slideshow depicting nuclear bombs exploding in 6 major cities, including London at location where the Olympics will be held. www.telegraph.co.uk...

3) Rockerfeller Foundation report Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development: One scenario on page 34 describe an 2012 Olympic bombing that kills 13,000
www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

4) 7/14/2005 Olympic Park on ex-nuclear site
London 2012 officials have insisted there is no health risk after learning part of the planned Olympic Park is on the site of a former nuclear reactor.news.bbc.co.uk...

5) History Channel - Describes Merlin's prediction of terror attack in London - shows nuclear bomb exploding in London
www.youtube.com...

6) Spooks Code 9 program in BBC : envisaged nuclear attack in Olympic Stadium in London in 2012

7) 2/12/2012
Mock Olympic Terror Attack at Disused Tube Station
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

8) 8/26/09 Express.co.uk - Radioactive waste to be buried at Olympic site. THOUSANDS of tonnes of radioactive waste is to be buried in a "nuclear bunker" n/ext to the Olympic stadium under construction in London.
www.express.co.uk...

9) Silverstein's 9-11 Partner Owns Olympics "Gateway"
www.henrymakow.com...

10) 7/29/2012
Private contractors to look after Britain's nukes www.presstv.com...

11) Report: Mossad Steps Up Security for London Olympic Games after Terrorist Attack

(Propaganda linking potential terrorist attack with Iran.)

12) In the film 2012: lead character finds London Underground map although totally irrelevant to plot

13) 2003
Operation Osiris drills in London to prepare for London Underground attack

14) 2005 V for Vendatta shows attack on London Underground.

More videos from:
www.youtube.com...

*Disclaimer: I believe in media fakery. This does not mean everyone or anyone else in this thread or those who respond to this post endorse media fakery. This does not mean all conspiracy theorists endorse media fakery. My comments are based on my own judgement and research. My goal is not to debate, but if you have questions I'll do my best to answer. Otherwise just Google: 'september clues' or 'clues forum'

What is media fakery? The idea that the media establishment along with military and intelligence agencies manufacture fake events with fake videos, fake pictures, fake witnesses, fake victims, and actors. Actors and disinformation agents continue to promote the official story of the fake event or promote false conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tp812

Thanks for the post, excellent summary and additional info!

They can't say one source makes it bogus, the information is out there. I know I'm repeating myself but the reason I started this thread is there are just too many "coincidences" for TPTB to deny they are trying to pull it on us again....

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Mossad making third world war reality.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wait till August 30th.
www.youtube.com...

This video scared the hell out of me. Disturbing.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Frank Lowy is greatly respected in Australia both as a person and a patron of Austrlaian Football(soccer) after fleeing Nazi Europe he forged himself a fortune out of post war Austrlia.

He owns the westfield shopping centre chain( from memory )in Australia also.

I doubt he is behind any conspiracy plot against the world.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I just noticet some thing.
"The Titanic was the Olympic"
Thats the big ship! So it was the Olympic that was sunk.
so can some one put the pieces together with this?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

My family and I live too close to the ruddy Olympic Stadium to feel comfortable.....especially after seeing such a massive spread of full Military Defence, and eh guess what else is now said to be on the drawing board;

www.guardian.co.uk...

Great .... and I don't think, the whole Olympic flare is close to the flipping River Thames.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceranko
Wait till August 30th.
www.youtube.com...

This video scared the hell out of me. Disturbing.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

...or in this case the video or the narrative that goes along with it...... So.... someone writes a script and gives it to a highly talented and artistic video artist who creates a video to go along with the text which is then overlaid atop it.

Then it's put out there into the wild and unsuspecting religious believers view (I'm not pointing at you) and say "yikes, somethings going to happen".

Well yah, there's going to be those who believe somethings going to happen and others who won't. Me, I'm watching Big Brother on CBS tonight. That's about all the excitement I want this sunny Sunday August the 5th.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here is really good info on Frank Lowry:
www.lifeinthemix.info...

Excerpt:
The Westfield company has a considerable talent for attracting terrorist attacks.

11 September 2003: New York, the WTC complex buildings 1, 2, and 7 along with Westfield Hotel were ruined in the 9/11 attacks, and consequently about $5.4 billion went into the pockets of Lowy and Silverstein.

21 September 2005: Westfield Mall in Perth, Australia, bomb threat.

17 May 2006: Westfield in Woden, Australia, bomb threat.

21 July 2007: Court house adjacent Westfield Centre Derby, England, bomb threat, which caused evacuation of Westfield premises.

01 March 2008: Westfield Old Orchard Mall, Skokie, Illinois, bomb threat.

20 April 2009: Westfield Hotel Annapolis, bomb threat.

20 September 2008: Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, bombing.

17 July 2008: Marriott Hotel in Jakarta, Indonesia, bombing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join