Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 7
148
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
You're awful quick to play the race card.


The op played it in the first post!




posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by coyote66
reply to post by Signals
 


Wow, nice dig there. S & F. Lets see what happens next


But what if the attacks dont occur?


Maybe they've decided after looking around that it really isn't worth trying this one, because too much evidence is already gathered. I mean if there really is a false flag, how much evidence is already all over the place? If you put all of what's already here along with any actual false flag event and start tying it all together, I think it becomes clear that they really won't be getting away with this one at all if they're stupid enough to try it.



So if something happens then that proves there's a conspiracy and if it doesn't then it's because there was too much evidence so, they were going to do it but they changed their mind? Wow... That's a pretty well entrenched viewpoint you have there



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
You're awful quick to play the race card.


The op played it in the first post!


Absolutely false statement....




posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Google keyword analytics: Using googles adword keyword tool we can see how many times this combination of words are being searched in Google. Here are the results below. I thought this just might be relevant and give an idea of the actual amount of focus and knowledge of 2012 false flag possibility.

For comparison, "2012 olympic stadium: Global searches monthly: 33,100
"London olimpics: Globaly searches monthly: 6,000

Ok, now to the stuff that's important:

london olympics bomb: Global Searches Monthly: 390

false flag london: global monthly searches: 720

london 2012 bomb: global searches monthly: 590

terrorism london 2012: global searches monthly: 480

2012 olympics false flag: 720

These numbers reveal some interesting insights. I am pretty well versed in Google search engine and these are very low numbers. I think it may be possible that they are being skewed. Why do "false flag london" and "2012 olympics false flag" have 720 searches each. Why do none of these results break 1000? Either this is not a very hot topic at all in any way (a local newspaper will get more searches for a good article) or the numbers are being kept down. What do you guys think?



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88
 


Just want to ask, what is your definition of their 'weekend'? Muslim weekends typically consisted of Thursday and Friday, but around 2009, parts of the Middle East changed their weekends to Friday and Saturday.
I was an American Contractor serving in the Middle East for 7 years; I returned home Dec 2010.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This may be slightly off topic, but still relevant I feel... I'm thinking the Olympics will go on without any issues, "terrorist attacks" "UFO invasion, real or false flag" & all the finger pointers & nay sayers will point their fingers & say nay to those of us who try & dig a little deeper for universal truths, if such a thing exists... I've seen a few people speak about a date of August 8 or 11 for something to happen if it were to happen, I'd say it would be a safer bet to say that if something else were to take place ( I certainly hope nothing does ) that it is by no coincidence that it would happen on September 11 as its 11 years removed from what happened in 2001 & September 11 falls on a Tuesday this year as did in 2001, perhaps it means nothing though... I can't post a link right now, but for those of you who may not have heard of Rik Clay, watch his YouTube videos, especially the one regarding the # 11... I'd add more, but my lids are starting to get heavy... Lol
~1Love~



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I really really don't think we'll see it coming the way we would have seen this one coming, or one on september 11th. Shock value is so much higher when people didn't see it coming. As an upside, if it comes to the end of the olympics with no attack, London will probably boast the greatest amount of interest in the games EVER. The whole world is watching because of the military involvement. Talk about ratings.

And then when people dismiss all conspiracy theorists again, like the boy who called wolf, speculation will be ignored and dismissed! It's pretty genius. That is when something would plausibly happen.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
What are you implying with this ? That he is Israelit and so therefore there's something fishy ?



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag
 





Thank You seabag, Well said !!
edit on 29-7-2012 by SophieTish because: adjusted reply



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Sayanim, they are all over the globe.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Paranoia124
 


www.standard.co.uk...

www.getaheadofthegames.com...

The above reminds one of the said BBC, 'Spooks Code 9', etc.

Local residents already denied the chance to purchase an Olymic games ticket
Empty seat (Says Lord Coe0 'To be filled by Tachers and Military personnel'.
Gymnastics such as the Trampoline .... to be held at the DOME, yep, the Millenium DOME found at Greenwich. That DOME was also built on highly contaminated Ground.
,

Keep right on searching for more weird facts. Lee Hazeldean does / is.



posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Keep an eye on the small things they do while you watch and wait for the olympics to do something, you know, like this!

www.presstv.com...



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsSocietysFault

Google keyword analytics: Using googles adword keyword tool we can see how many times this combination of words are being searched in Google. Here are the results below. I thought this just might be relevant and give an idea of the actual amount of focus and knowledge of 2012 false flag possibility.

For comparison, "2012 olympic stadium: Global searches monthly: 33,100
"London olimpics: Globaly searches monthly: 6,000

Ok, now to the stuff that's important:

london olympics bomb: Global Searches Monthly: 390

false flag london: global monthly searches: 720

london 2012 bomb: global searches monthly: 590

terrorism london 2012: global searches monthly: 480

2012 olympics false flag: 720

These numbers reveal some interesting insights. I am pretty well versed in Google search engine and these are very low numbers. I think it may be possible that they are being skewed. Why do "false flag london" and "2012 olympics false flag" have 720 searches each. Why do none of these results break 1000? Either this is not a very hot topic at all in any way (a local newspaper will get more searches for a good article) or the numbers are being kept down. What do you guys think?



What I find strange is that I have been reading and hearing about this topic for well over a month now.

There are countless in depth documentaries on Youtube about the "Illuminati Olympics" or whatever the hell you want to call it. Almost every video infers a possible terrorist attack based on multiple reasons.

Under 1000 searches just doesn't make any sense.

This is one of the hottest topics in the alternative media world currently.

I am also extremely perplexed by the numbers you have dug up for your post. Baffled even.
edit on 30-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals
 


What? A Jew owns the Mall which is adjacent to the stadium ???
Shocking



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
im scared.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals


Wow. You have the "skulls and crossbones"-logo next to your name! Then you have the binary 1001001, which numerologically translates to 111.

In addition, you list a heckuva lot of masonic symbols in your posts.. and even your name means you identify yourself with these satanic symbols.

And you list your mood as "DOOM-tastic". And as a final thing, you praise beer. As in, "don't think, drink more beer", perhaps?

I don't think I am going to trust anything you post, no offence.



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorgmodig
 


All that money spent to survive it and F*** all happened ,you can probably add 2012 to that too



posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

What I find strange is that I have been reading and hearing about this topic for well over a month now.

There are countless in depth documentaries on Youtube about the "Illuminati Olympics" or whatever the hell you want to call it. Almost every video infers a possible terrorist attack based on multiple reasons.

Under 1000 searches just doesn't make any sense.

This is one of the hottest topics in the alternative media world currently.

I am also extremely perplexed by the numbers you have dug up for your post. Baffled even. ]


Thanks for the response muzzle. I feel the same way. I have trouble believing that the results could possibly be that low.

I don't know about you, but I am pretty skeptical of Google. I certainly do not trust them.

However we can still get something from these numbers. I think that if google were to manipulate some numbers, these would be a fine target. So if they are manipulating them, what is the reasoning? I guess it would be to make it appear that it is not a popular topic in the global conscious.

Either that or nobody cares about this and we are giving people to much credit.





top topics
 
148
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join