It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess Who Owns The Mall Adjacent To Olympic Stadium ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The radio- active waste is there now!!!
and I bet they buried it as they built it.

Two hundred tonnes of the radio- active waste was discovered directly beneath the site of the stadium itself.

Buried in 2009!!!

I wounder when it will blow up?
edit on 29-7-2012 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

i know what you mean. I hadn't originally flagged the thread till i saw what you're referring to. Don't think it's likely anything will happen, though it could, but i thought the OP was well presented and your arguments clear, concise, and sourced, which i appreciate. nice one...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Alright, I like this thread, I think that powers are moving and that something is being built up. That being said, isn't it good when people doubt an idea?

Yeah, all your facts hold up and thanks to this thread more and more are coming in. But they are all facts pointed at a already decided conclusion, there are also facts that are dissimilar to 9/11. Like... lets just pull out the entire world turning to look at london. As I recall 9/11 wasn't being STARED at by people waiting for an attack. Then there's the incredible military presence being diverted from their home countries to defend it. Maybe it's just me but the last time I checked America and other countries want to make the public afraid of outside forces and to trust the military and government without question. An attack that damages and infiltrates all of those defenses undermines that. It raises a question of "well, the olympics were armed to the teeth and they couldn't be stopped, what does our defense department think it can do?"

I think this was cleverly constructed to look far more devious than it is. I think that people and governments are aware of these forums and know what people and powers would raise a comfortable level of suspicion. Before 9/11 I didn't care for conspiracies. Those were for crazy people and lowered how people viewed you. After 9/11 I woke up. I realized that people aren't all good, governments don't always protect us and conspiracy theories are no different than any other theory, there's nothing wrong with them. They are intelligent most times and SO MANY have been proven. I know I'm not the only one. I know I'm not. The US woke a sleeping lion when it was so careless with the 9/11 attack. People woke up, the movement of information awareness brought a need for change so strong that it stopped being so crazy to believe conspiracy theories.

This is the world we live in, with that being said I don't think they are being careless and putting 9/11 links to the London Olympics, I think they are being careful and diverting our attention. If the Olympics come and go without incident there will be an audible sigh across the world. If they claim to have squished the terrorist plot before it could come to fruit, an audible sigh and increased military trust for people on the fence. If an attack took place where people we undefended and the military can swoop in and save the day? SO MUCH MORE support by people who can't see conspiracy because of mass media cover up.

I don't think that the conspiracy theory is wrong, I just think we're looking where they set up the fireworks instead of where they are pointing their dagger. 9/11 made us question and search for our facts and it would be careless to think that these high powered people wouldn't use that for their advantage.

So now that I've ranted WAY more than I meant to on my first day, I want to finish off by saying you can't be mad at people for being closed minded and not keep an open mind yourself.

edit: I meant this post to say that someone saying "move along" doesn't legitimize anything. It doesn't PROVE anything. It's just another opinion which is why we're all here, to have an opinion. I think that looking around rather than staring at one fixed point isn't wrong, it's what they never expect. They doubted our ability to look around at evidence at 9/11 and there's no way they'll underestimate that on such a large scale again. Anyway, edit for clarification on my reply!
edit on 29-7-2012 by Paranoia124 because: I realized I missed a line, embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by Signals

And you're not worried in the least if they have to "pull it" again?

You’re assuming that quote is accurate and that “they pulled it” the first time.

You wouldn’t be so skeptical about this guy if you didn’t believe that ONE QUOTE, right?

WHat are you talking about?
He is on video saying it with his own mouth. DERP

edit on 29-7-2012 by Ahmose because: cuz

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by steaming

I just hope the games come and go peacefully.... then we can all release our tightly squeezed backsides waiting for something bad to happen

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Maybe they've decided after looking around that it really isn't worth trying this one, because too much evidence is already gathered.

So, if it does happen, we knew it all along and we are all geniuses for calling it. If it does not happen, it was going to happen but we are so awesome we caught on and they decided to back off?

Not to be rude, if it does not happen, is it really that outlandish to suggest that nothing was ever going to happen in the first place?

To assume that they decided not to go through with a false flag type attack, because people are talking about such a possibility, is a huge leap of logic.

Sometimes, things really are as they seem. Do you really think that if nothing happens, it will only be because they decided not to go through with it?It can't possibly be because nothing was going to happen to begin with?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I just hope the games come and go peacefully.... then we can all release our tightly squeezed backsides waiting for something bad to happen

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

From this point in time, what damn difference does it make? I don't see the Jews, stopping the Zionist. As they are all the same. None of them even care that we exist. We are the Goyim. In their eyes and minds, we are servants to their rule. Lessor beings, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The only devastating event that is going to happen at the Olympics is the poor coverage by NBC.
Go back to work.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well if something were to happen it would be way too obvious. So far nothing happend and I do not think anything will happen.

When it came to 911 you had people who routinely worked there, you were able to control who would be a victim and who wouldnt. Same for the London bombings, you hit the Subway or a London Bus, you know you are not going to blow up a Duke or McCartney. Olympics is different. Also the wars for the middle east are in full swing right now, I do not see a need for a false flag.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I would like to get something clear.

When I started this thread I knew a certain element of anti-Semitic crowd would show up and post.

Anyone can look at my posting history and know that I am, in fact, very pro-Israel and pro-Jewish. Probably to a fault, it has something to do with my Southern Christian upbringing....

I in no way intended for this to be an issue, and would caution those type of posts will be alerted to staff, and are off topic anyway.

Back on topic -

Thanks for all of the replies, it seems too many coincidences for me so far.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

My question is:

How the F does a Commando afford to open a mega mall??? Explain that to me, please.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Next terrorist attack with Mossad agents filming it is going to create a time/space warp of over-coincidence.

People will be keeping their eyes open this time.

WASHINGTON -- The CIA station chief opened the locked box containing the sensitive equipment he used from his home in Tel Aviv, Israel, to communicate with CIA headquarters in Virginia, only to find that someone had tampered with it. He sent word to his superiors about the break-in. The incident, described by three former senior U.S. intelligence officials, might have been dismissed as just another cloak-and-dagger incident in the world of international espionage, except that the same thing had happened to the previous station chief in Israel. It was a not-so-subtle reminder that, even in a country friendly to the United States, the CIA was itself being watched. In a separate episode, according to another two former U.S. officials, a CIA officer in Israel came home to find the food in the refrigerator had been rearranged. In all the cases, the U.S. government believes Israel's security services were responsible. Such meddling underscores what is widely known but rarely discussed outside intelligence circles: Despite inarguable ties between the U.S. and its closest ally in the Middle East and despite statements from U.S. politicians trumpeting the friendship, U.S. national security officials consider Israel to be, at times, a frustrating ally and a genuine counterintelligence threat. In addition to what the former U.S. officials described as intrusions in homes in the past decade, Israel has been implicated in U.S. criminal espionage cases and disciplinary proceedings against CIA officers and blamed in the presumed death of an important spy in Syria for the CIA during the administration of President George W. Bush. The CIA considers Israel its No. 1 counterintelligence threat in the agency's Near East Division, the group that oversees spying across the Middle East, according to current and former officials. Read more: www.ottawacitizen.com...

edit on 29-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Just look who this info is coming from. I wouldn't trust anything our administration says so why would you? Israel has every right in the world to spy on the CIA when they are in Israel, especially since we sell or flat out give Israel's sworn enemy's weapons.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So our bedfellows are Mossad during the Olympics, thought I find it strange that they should be publicly proactive, these people kill all the time, as do many other agencies, not necessarily in retaliation, but 'Just 'in' Casey, and most likely invent a bit of terror...OMG! It's Iran.

www.youtube.com...

You'll enjoy this video, it has all the elements, scaremongering, false flag, conspiracy and derision. All government/s inspired, all deemed to be possible. I remember making a well intentioned post about a rock possibly hitting earth here at ATS, and getting told off for scaremongering by a few self esteemed members. Ah well, now I can be philosophical about it, now I see some of the same guys are around this thread, er,um saying the same kind of thing. A good catch by the OP, (although he is an ugly looking critter)

Enjoy the Olympics and the folk taking part, Smurfy.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
"Can't quite figure out the significance of this comment "Pull it"
The theory goes that Larry Silverstein had building 7 rigged with demolition charges in advance, then a few hours after the main towers had collapsed he ordered the fire department to demolish the building using the phrase "Pull it". Then at a later time he accidentally admitted to it in a TV interview (shown in the video) thus incriminating himself.
Is this this right?"

??????????????????

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i think it's like the y2k thing which they make us conspiracy theorist look stupid when it doesen't happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Frank Lowy was ex mossad he came to australia with nothing so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out he is just a front man.

lowy is so scared of the world he has two mossad agents protecting his family in Sydney.

and I keep seeing people talk about 9/11 there were 200 psychics that phoned up the city of london police psychic hotline on the morning of 9/11.

If you have a problem with 9/11 you need to go and do something about it not keep arguing amongst yourselves.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join