It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RongoRongo

Nice link.
Any thoughts of your own?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I cant let Phage take all the heat on this one..I too think all crop circles are man made just as all magicians can not do magic. Its just a trick thats being played on people. People like to trick other people..it makes them feel big, they find it funny.

..and for some of the people writing books and giving lectures on the subject (the so called researchers) its quite lucrative. Im talking about the likes of Lucy Pringle here.

Believe me i wish they weren't fakes, is just a sad fact of life that there's people out there who go to great lengths to trick us just for kicks.

edit on 28-7-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I've given mine - in this thread - and they are, in places, diametrically opposed to yours.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
As a crop circle believer meaning, I do believe many of these are NOT are man-made hoaxes, how do you know OP that 1) this is the work of Greys and 2) they're throwing down iron?

Please don't spin theories into facts. There has been no proof at all as to who makes these or how they are made.
We must always rest on consideration and never conclude.

Thanks for the thread though!
S&F

microwave ovens???? that guy is about as credible as DeGrasse Tyson. It would be nice if he showed not only how you get the microwave to work without a door, but then how you weave and bend crop stalks into coherent patterns with a scattered microwave beam without frying yourself or your friends. I feel really stupid for buying his book Hyperspace. It was lame anyway, so last dimension

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

My one photo above shows a lady from Oregon looking at her compass which was going haywire.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Doesn't say "go crazy". Doesn't say exactly explain what it means by "haywire". "Going crazy" implies it was spinning around or something. "Haywire" could be anything; pointing in the wrong direction, needle not turning at all...

Pretty silly looking compass. Maybe she didn't know how to read a compass. Maybe it was broken. Wouldn't be the first time.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

so therefore the whole issue is solved?
Parsing words is not evidence to the contrary

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

You have posted twice in this thread. Your entire first post was an unattributed external quote from here:
endlessjrny.blogspot.com...

Your second was...a link.

So, anything of your own to contribute?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Nor is a vague claim evidence of anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You have posted twice in this thread. Your first post was an unattributed external quote from here:
endlessjrny.blogspot.com...

Your second was...a link.
So, anything of your own to contribute?

I agree with the link and the quote otherwise I would have not posted either. I also added my own summary to the external verbiage.

Your turn.
edit on 28-7-2012 by RongoRongo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I disagree with your plagiarized quote (you need to add your source) and your link.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

why isn't there a tv reality show about it? Why doesn't someone (is it a diverse group?) show us how it's done and then they can make them for people for money or fame or whatever? no one can show how the stalks are flash steamed at bending points, woven perfectly, how they cause genetic changes to the seeds neither can they change the properties of the soil to the point where they leave ghost images the next year. If you believe it is a bunch of pranksters then you don't know the details.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Nor is a vague claim evidence of anything.

it's not a vague claim, you do it all the time. it is your m.o.

just picked this out randomly:

reply to post by FissionSurplus

They are doing live bombardment exercises.

Correction, they were doing live fire exercises. In January. In the Atlantic.

"live fire"/"live bombardment" give me a break

edit on 28-7-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I disagree with your plagiarized quote (you need to add your source) and your link.

I'll live.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

show us how it's done

They have.

no one can show how the stalks are flash steamed at bending points

Where does the "flash steamed" claim come from?

how they cause genetic changes to the seeds

Do you have a link to DNA analysis of the seeds?

ghost images the next year

I wasn't sure what you meant. You mean like this?
www.timestar.org...
Pretty good explanations:

In instances where hoaxers have used salt to create a false ghost, crop will grow AROUND the outline outside of the formation but does not grow, or will grow slowly, inside the shape where salt has been used.
That is not nice but it sounds right.

"Tim Carson talks about seeds from mature crops getting ground into the soil by trampling. In the situation where slugs eat the seeds and then are there to eat that pattern in the new seed, the ghost appears in new crop. But this looks like it’s just the pattern sprouting and in not new growth. Could it be those ground in seeds sprouting?"

link   
I've been interested in this since the early 90's when a friend of mine was obsessed about crop circles and used to go on day trips to see them. Used to live in southern UK so didn't have far to go.

Even back than and seeing them up close I always thought they were man made. I have noticed over time that the main believers were those that also believe in UFO's ( jury's out for me). It's as if this is the one bit of physical evidence that supports a wider belief system. If people challenge the crop circles then they're threatening the belief system of the individual. It's why posters get so defensive about their beloved crop circles. It's almost like denying the existence of Christ to Christians.

As for scientific evidence for crop circles, I've never seen a reliable report from a reputable institution to back up any of the claims I've read about.

I'd liked to be proven wrong and if anyone can point me in the direction of a valid scientific report I'd apreciate it.
edit on 28-7-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

show us how it's done

They have.

talk about vague

I'm not wasting my time giving you the low down. obviously you haven't a clue

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

I really and honestly have a sad spot in my heart (or chakra...can't decide where it emanates from) for people like you who are truly clueless and close off from reality. I don't mean that as an attack. Just as a general description of my impression of you.

Phage, are so stuck in this pragmatic, sterile, systematic, concise, predictable, unyielding and rigid iron box, that Truth can't possibly penetrate even if it wanted to. And you're unwillingness to step out from it only makes it sadder.

Then why in Heavens Gate do you unceasingly argue with him? Why not find a solid mass wall and butt it?

At least you'd get a fashionably flat head instead of a nonsensical exchange.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Seens a bit out of wack maybe they need to hit the pub after they destroy the field instead of before. Some people need to get a life

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

If people challenge the crop circles then they're threatening the belief system of the individual. It's why posters get so defensive about their beloved crop circles. It's almost like denying the existence of Christ to Christians.

This is true only for those who have found it a requirement to find a belief and attach to it. Personally, I enjoy living in the mystery of those circles that are not made by the ordinary man and/or ordinary means.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join