It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: UK - Looks Great ! - Makes Compass Go Crazy - July 25, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I didn't get the image from that site - that site was recently made even though it has a 2001 date on it.

I don't care where you got it from.
The site is not recently made. Here it is on the waybackmachine archive from July 2, 2001:
Go here:
archive.org...
And paste this link
www.cropcirclequest.com...

Also, again the big issue and the only one that matters, why do the ET crop circle stalks exhibit that growth, and man made crop circle clearly do not?

All crop circles are man made. Why does lodged wheat display that growth?

edit on 7/28/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCLXVI
reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Grays : Travel millions of miles to reach earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yn50144a02.jpg[/atsimg]

Fail to make a straight line or circle

They travel 39 light years.

- Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System -

- Grays Home Planet - Just Down The Street

---------
BTW, the curve is explained in the analysis. All you have to do is read.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

reply to post by Eurisko2012

The Grays : Travel millions of miles to reach earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/yn50144a02.jpg[/atsimg]

Fail to make a straight line or circle

They travel 39 light years.

- Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System -

- Grays Home Planet - Just Down The Street

---------
BTW, the curve is explained in the analysis. All you have to do is read.

Ok forget about the crop circle, now i am genuinely interested in knowing how you know that the grays exist and that they come from Zeta Reticuli.

Some scientific sources would be very appreciated.

Will be waiting for your reply.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The August 3-4 date is interesting, there was another thread here today on ATS where someone said we would have Aliens show themselves at the Olympics on that date!
edit on 28-7-2012 by bluloa because: extra

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

The grain fell in repeating patterns. Almost all grain was bent at the top node. The base of the plants fell in one direction and the top sections (from apical node upwards) fell in another. Areas of downed crop that appeared on the surface to have all the grain lying in one direction almost always had the lower internodal sections of stem lying in one direction and the top stem sections lying uniformly at an another angle.

Trying to imagine how this could have happened, we speculated that perhaps the grain was knocked down all in one direction by wind, grew upwards from the top node and then fell a second time from the top node at a different angle from the weight of the seed head. A local farmer disagreed with that theory. He said, "No, it goes down all at once like dominoes. Once it's down, it doesn't come up again."

That's interesting.

The truth is in the details.

The investigators spot the fake crop circles immediately.

They are ugly and the wheat reveals where the board crimped it over.

-------------
Just look at the patterns of this crop circle. Absolutely gorgeous!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I didn't get the image from that site - that site was recently made even though it has a 2001 date on it.

I don't care where you got it from.
The site is not recently made. Here it is on the waybackmachine archive from July 2, 2001:
web.archive.org/web/20010604164929/www.cropcirclequest.com...
(you'll have to do some copy and pasting in your brower to get it to work, ATS doesn't like the whole link.

Also, again the big issue and the only one that matters, why do the ET crop circle stalks exhibit that growth, and man made crop circle clearly do not?

All crop circles are man made. Why does lodged wheat display that growth?

That page looks like the typical slap-job when the PTB want to coverup something or put out disinformation, it looks quite like this fake site on Robert Harrington, the US Naval Astronomer who was killed for looking for Planet X:

planet-x.150m.com...

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Why do ET made crop circles only contain that kind of bent wheat with those interstalk growth nodes, and the man-made crop circles, some of which are filmed, never contain the bent wheat with the interstalk growths? Should be an easy answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Some interesting things that are quite odd to me about these CC's are: If it is human made, then they have expert knowledge of astronomy/space science, plus adept knowledge of mayan math/calendar,

Plus a whole lot more than just boards and string..
The ability to cause other abnormal effects on the affected plants..
The ability to cause magnetic effects and deposit other anomalous elements within the affected area..

Some free time, financing or other source of money, and no fear of tresspassing on other peoples property..

Government sponsored clandestine group? Highly doubtful in my opinion after trying to find a motive with some form of profit or payoff.. I can't find any, and I haven't heard of anyone else discovering these unknowns..

I do not know the identity of the makers, but I think I know who didn't make them... food for thought..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluloa
The August 3-4 date is interesting, there was another thread here today on ATS where someone said we would have Aliens show themselves at the Olympics on that date!
edit on 28-7-2012 by bluloa because: extra

Will it be at Devils Tower in Wyoming?

That would be the perfect place.

- Devils Tower - Close Encounters

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

If there were scientific sources don't you think that everyone would know? Do you think they tell you everything?

Watch this video, the SECOND one down in the article with the words "December 1972", you will see two NASA officials utter the words "GO BACK TO MARS", and they aren't reffering to unmanned missions which are obviously ongoing and planned, they are referring to MANNED missions.

www.apparentlyapparel.com...

edit on 28-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 28-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by DCLXVI

If there were scientific sources don't you think that everyone would know? Do you think they tell you everything?

Watch this video, the SECOND one down in the article with the words "December 1972", you will see two NASA officials utter the words "GO BACK TO MARS", and they aren't reffering to unmanned missions which are obviously ongoing and planned, they are referring to MANNED missions.

edit on 28-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

So we agree that there is no scientific evidence of the existence of the grays ?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Usually the ET ones vs man-made ones are easy to spot, but the man made ones are getting better.

See if you can discern which are which:

Courtesy of Temporary Temples

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

edit on 28-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

That page looks like the typical slap-job when the PTB want to coverup something or put out disinformation, it looks quite like this fake site on Robert Harrington, the US Naval Astronomer who was killed for looking for Planet X:

Right. Of course.

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Why do ET made crop circles only contain that kind of bent wheat with those interstalk growth nodes, and the man-made crop circles, some of which are filmed, never contain the bent wheat with the interstalk growths? Should be an easy answer.

All crop circles are man made. It probably has something to do with how recent they are.

The mature flowering stalks of cereals and grasses can also regain the vertical position after they have been placed horizontally (Sachs 1882), but perception and response occur only in precise regions of the stalk at the nodes.

www.jstor.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

You should have come to ATS a long time ago.

They used to have a wonderful database about UFOs, aliens, Stealth Aircraft

and the Aurora Mach 6 aircraft that replaced SR-71 Blackbird. ATS removed

the database and gave us just forums.

------------
You can find out by doing a Google Search.

The spacecraft that crashed near Roswell, NM were 2 scout class spacecraft.

They are a Gray design. They launch from huge motherships also known as

- beamships -. They are cigar shaped and can fold space.

The Grays are here and so are the Pleiadians ( Atlanteans).

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So we agree that there is no scientific evidence of the existence of the grays ?

No, we don't agree, this article proves the Roswell crash was ET's and no accident:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The only place on earth where 33° latitude and 104° longitude exist without lying in an ocean, as it does south of the equator, or an uninhabited mountain plateau as it does in the eastern hemisphere... is a few miles north west of Roswell, New Mexico, USA. The sacred number 33 multiplied by PI, just happens to produce the location where a flying saucer crashed landed in 1947

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The bottom crop circle with about 100 circles could be made by man.......in about

2 weeks!!!

It can't be made in the middle of the night in only 4 hours!

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Some of you have seen this, for those who are new to crop circles, one way to distinguish man-made ones from ET made ones is the overnight growth seen in the interstalk area that cannot be duplicated nor explained by anyone from earth.

hmmm, me no understandy! What exactly does the picture show and mean? Are both pictures of the same stems of the plant? What would be the difference if it were man made compared to the same picture if it was alien made and which one is this?

I'm new at this subject, please do enlighten me

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

All crop circles are man made. It probably has something to do with how recent they are.

The mature flowering stalks of cereals and grasses can also regain the vertical position after they have been placed horizontally (Sachs 1882), but perception and response occur only in precise regions of the stalk at the nodes.

www.jstor.org...

So why are the growth nodes always seen in the ET circles and not the man made ones? Are you avoiding the question?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by DCLXVI

You should have come to ATS a long time ago.

They used to have a wonderful database about UFOs, aliens, Stealth Aircraft

and the Aurora Mach 6 aircraft that replaced SR-71 Blackbird. ATS removed

the database and gave us just forums.

------------
You can find out by doing a Google Search.

The spacecraft that crashed near Roswell, NM were 2 scout class spacecraft.

They are a Gray design. They launch from huge motherships also known as

- beamships -. They are cigar shaped and can fold space.

The Grays are here and so are the Pleiadians ( Atlanteans).

How do you know what a gray design ship looks like ?
Do you realize how big of a claim it is to say that you know that the grays exist and even know where they reside in space with zero evidence but a google search?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Man made or not, Absolutely amazing!

Does anyone have a good link of a video of a man made one being done? I Dont understand how a few people could get one of the bigger ones finished in one night without being spotted by anyone at all, Crop circles have always fascinated me and this is one of the reason's i love ATS, Learn something new everyday on here.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why would an advanced race make designs in fields? Why would they throw down iron filings?
I can't believe that a race with the technology to travel here, would try to communicate in this way.
What would even be the point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join