Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Photographed Near Sun By NASA Has Moved

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Here is a compilation of linked photos of different zooms and lenses of this object.
I really don't care if it's real or not. One will see a UFO, another will see a glitch.












posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
if you dont care
why did you bother posting all those pictures



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed
 


When I say I do not care, I mean I am not going to argue my point across on whether it's real or not. What I do care about is contributing to the forums for the interest of those who wish to see such information, that is why I posted this.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i have to admit these pics are interesting! ive seen a lot of them in the past weeks.
i'm not a huge alien/ufo person,but i do believe in the possibility.

what i would like to know is if this is a 'mother ship', and it could be this close to the sun without melting,
they must be super advanced.
what the heck would they need us,or our planet for???

energy??? gold??? human slaves???
THEY CAN FLY NEXT TO THE SUN FOR GOD SAKE!!!
I REALLY DON'T THINK THEY NEED us FOR ANYTHING!!!
comments?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere
reply to post by reclaimed
 


When I say I do not care, I mean I am not going to argue my point across on whether it's real or not. What I do care about is contributing to the forums for the interest of those who wish to see such information, that is why I posted this.

two sentences check
6 or 7 pictures check
thanks for your contribution
i thought threads had to have your opinion or take on what you are posting
not a line saying i dont care here are some pictures to look at



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere
 


Not calling you anything but honest here guy, but I am absolutely not going to dl anything just to see the pics.

Can someone post the pics, so us overly security concerned can see them?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Images in a format you can see..











posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
If it is a UFO can this not help with the theory that the sun may be able to produce wormholes? Maybe they aren't traveling through space but instead through the sun to get here? As crazy as it sounds the theory is that sunspots could actually be portals to other suns. Every star could be a portal to other parts of the universe.

Theoretically it is thought that you would need the power of a star to produce a wormhole so maybe this is what's happening?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed
 


So what? Two sentences, several images, my PS3 has a short text limit and i'd rather not spam the thread with snippets of information into several posts. And no, I don't have a PC to extend my text limit.

How are YOU contributing to this thread if you are talking about the way I post in a smart talking manner? What contribution is that?

Oh, i'm supposed to give my opinion to the thread? I think it is a UFO, are you satisfied?

edit on 28-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Maybe the UFO is charging it's batteries by using solar panels.

edit on 7/28/2012 by Jetman44 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If this object is there, it's bigger than the Earth.
If this is an artificial craft, then there's nothing we can do about it but stare in awe.

I am going to look into it further, be back if I find something concrete.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DisUglyBoyHere
 


What is your source for these images? Can you give times?



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation
 

www.youtube.com...

After looking at danielofdoriaa's playlist (the uploader), i'm having my doubts. =[
edit on 28-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Who cares what it is, its in space..... Im sure their are more interesting things in a part of the undiscovered jungles on this earth...



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It hasn't moved, it looks as though the original pictures gave been flipped. notice the "trails" the "craft" leaves; in the original picture they "flowed" downward, beneath the "craft". here, the "trail" goes above the "craft", just as well as the "craft" is now on the opposite side of the sun.

the image has simply been flipped.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisUglyBoyHere
reply to post by reclaimed
 


So what? Two sentences, several images, my PS3 has a short text limit and i'd rather not spam the thread with snippets of information into several posts. And no, I don't have a PC to extend my text limit.

How are YOU contributing to this thread if you are talking about the way I post in a smart talking manner? What contribution is that?

Oh, i'm supposed to give my opinion to the thread? I think it is a UFO, are you satisfied?

edit on 28-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-7-2012 by DisUglyBoyHere because: (no reason given)


don't bother with people like that, man. i'm convinced users just sit in the aliens/UFO's forum section, waiting in the wings for a new topic they can jump on and downplay before any other users get there.

thank you for your contributions, as all things at ATS deserve to be read with an open mind.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive
 


Awesome post! I thoutht that same thing for a while now.
Star travelers, or maybe they come from the sun.



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Did you even bother to notice it's the exact same image reversed? OY VEY



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scheezy
 


Beat me to it



posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by scheezy
It hasn't moved, it looks as though the original pictures gave been flipped. notice the "trails" the "craft" leaves; in the original picture they "flowed" downward, beneath the "craft". here, the "trail" goes above the "craft", just as well as the "craft" is now on the opposite side of the sun.

the image has simply been flipped.


And we're back to Reality!






top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join