It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theories - Jesse Ventura on Coast to Coast AM 7/25

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
they go over so much including new information on Holmes and a bunch of other stuff...
I really dont have much to say except - Brains and Brawn 2012 - but I dont think that will happen. but hey, lets all get excited about Gary Johnson - naw, just vote for him or stay at home. it's hard to get excited about Gary - but he is head and shoulders above both frick and frack.

edit on 27-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

this is the only way I can think of Jesse Ventura

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

Ha ha ha thats halarious.... as he says - the money is good....

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by behindXtheXveil

Oh good lord... I'd never seen that. Now that's how I'll always think of him too! Talk about things you can't un-see.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Jesse tries. In the grander scheme of things, he's a minor caricature with a cult like following. He tries, he really does.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

you forgot to say - he actually does - and gets results -
you know the mainstream media said if you vote for ventura your throwing away your vote - Minnisota did not listen and got the best Governor they have had in 50 years.... oh, he is now saying - if you vote for Republicans or Democrats your throwing away your vote - why >? because you are - !!! your voting to be lied to. stolen from and killed in a foreign land over lies so the money men can make more money and for a rich bastard that doesn't care one idota about you or your family. screw it - vote Gary Johnson and send a message - the gig is up.... (Im paraphasing a lot here)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by CiAlice

Look, I give Ventura all the credit he deserves, Jesse's perception is that he deserves well more than that IMO.

edit on 27-7-2012 by CiAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

are we talking about Jesse Ventura ? .... because I listen to just about every thing he has to say - and If anything he a very humble well rounded American .... your describing Bill Oriely or that Hanniti dude.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by CiAlice

Look, I give Ventura all the credit he deserves, Jesse's perception is that he deserves well more than that IMO.

edit on 27-7-2012 by CiAlice because: (no reason given)

I defy anybody to watch one of his shows without breaking out into laughter at some point.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join