It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Techiyas hamesim (revival of the dead) tomorrow the world will see

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Tomorrow, beings whose human vessels have passed on, will return to earth to spread messages of encouragement and light to mankind.

This has been done before, many times in other countries, with the virgin mary appearing in egypt many times in the i think 70s ? Where many thousands witnessed it several times.

The same will be happening tomorrow afternoon. Three prominent figures, two from christianity, one from judaism, who were respected and made a difference to millions of lives, will appear.
Tomorrow is a day that i can not even begin to describe its importance.
The world will never be the same again, tomorrow is the make or break day.

Techiyas hamesim
edit on 27-7-2012 by sopheruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sopheruk

ur post time kinda freaks me out...11:11AM. OMG!!!!
Sounds exciting tho

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I don't even know you, and I'm pretty sure that this won't happen. However, something in my subconscious kept pinging when you said Techiya hamesim. It looks like it will be something I will enjoy researching. Though your prophecy may not come true, I do thank you for showing me something "new".

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Hmmm.

And the source for your information is based upon what special knowledge?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

However, something in my subconscious kept pinging when you said Techiya hamesim. It looks like it will be something I will enjoy researching.

That is because even though in this life, your conscious mind doesn't understand the word,
your subconscious mind knows it all too well.

You and most of us are souls/spirits who have lived through many lifetimes.
Techiyas Hamesim

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Can we put in requests?

I got a friend who passed on two years ago. Was wonderin' if me and him could have a beer and chat.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If my dad comes back I'm going to freak the hell out.

So who's coming back?
Charlton Heston?
He'd be a great spokesman.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nice timing with 11:11 and 27th and I read the thread at 11:27 on my computer, etc.

link   
I think in christianity, it is thought that Enoch and Ezekiel will come back?

link   

Originally posted by grey580

If my dad comes back I'm going to freak the hell out.

So who's coming back?
Charlton Heston?
He'd be a great spokesman.

Jesus Christ
Mother Teresa
Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson

They will all talk about how their teachings have been mis-taught by people with their own interests at heart, and urge mankind to come together.
There is no greater truth from their many many positive teachings than to hear it from their very mouths

link   

Originally posted by sopheruk
Tomorrow, beings whose human vessels have passed on, will return to earth to spread messages of encouragement and light to mankind.

This has been done before, many times in other countries, with the virgin mary appearing in egypt many times in the i think 70s ? Where many thousands witnessed it several times.

The same will be happening tomorrow afternoon. Three prominent figures, two from christianity, one from judaism, who were respected and made a difference to millions of lives, will appear.

Techiyas hamesim

I bet you they don't.

I bet you that if they don't you don't post again, and if they do I won't post again.

Deal?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Techiyas hamesim

I bet you they don't.

I bet you that if they don't you don't post again, and if they do I won't post again.

Deal?

I dont do `bets`, time is running out for humanity, the entities see that and know that we need Their help, and whilst they will not do it all for us, the first step is Their appearance.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't really believe this will come to pass & the individual doesn't fall into the two religions mentioned but the first name that popped into my head was Ghandi.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Couldn't they just be aliens pretending to be Religious figures?

Not that I would mind. I would prefer the aliens.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Techiyas hamesim

I bet you they don't.

Deal?

I dont do `bets`, time is running out for humanity, the entities see that and know that we need Their help, and whilst they will not do it all for us, the first step is Their appearance.

Ok if you say so.

But when it doesn't happen, I'm going to bring everyone into this thread for the Will and Grace 'Told you so' dance. And you can buy us all cake.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
There is not one person i know that cant go outside look into the sky, look up at the heavens, and know in their heart of hearts that tomorrow is a special day

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
where do you get the assumption/conclusion from?
How did you obtain this thought?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

There is not one person i know that cant go outside look into the sky, look up at the heavens, and know in their heart of hearts that tomorrow is a special day

You do know one now. Me.

Just did it, specially for you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Did the aliens in your yard tell you this?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
where do you get the assumption/conclusion from?
How did you obtain this thought?

This is not a prediction, nor a conclusion, nor have i `chanelled it`.

This is going to happen, and your subconscious minds know it too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join